Nice look.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
We're glad you like it, Marc
smile.gif
After a malfunction with the old skin this was our backup.However we are liking this one more and more each day. Enjoy the site,Aaron

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well thanks Marc, we appreciate the comment! As Aaron said, this is actually our "backup" skin but it's certainly growing on all of us now that it's been adapted by our board.

graceforums

Apr 26, 2006
I like the new skin, too. Very appealing. I'd really like to see this site take off... christianforums.com (the BIG one) doesn't seem to be doing very well lately. They've had a lot of downtime (server problems) and it seems like a lot of the people there are growing restless and looking for other Christian community sites... the other big ones (like theologyonline.com) don't seem to attract those who don't really go for heated (and ofttimes tasteless) debates.You have a great start here... great look, great domain name, etc... I'm praying that God will really bless this site. I know I've enjoyed my "stay" here so far.Shalom,Lane

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Thanks Lane
smile.gif
We truely appreciate it This site has been blessed since day one and we're extremely thankful.Hopefully others will see how wonderful this board is in due time. Aaron