No Contradition Between Creation and Evolution

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Dear Friends,

I would like to share with those who are truly searching for answers.. this premise:

Evolution becomes a cause for debate only when Christians think that creation has been accomplished. But there are many references in the bible suggesting that God is "still working". If God is still working and creation is still yet to be completed, then evolution must be the creation that is still going on.

If we are supposed to be created in God's image, then we are not yet created because God is light and we are certainly not lighted up yet. But there is one who has been lighted up - Jesus. His glorification on the mountain top when he face and clothes were transfigured into brilliance. He was indeed the first fully created being of the light - God's image.

We too shall become sons of light. And evolution is getting us there.

I share with all who are willing to receive this knowledge and the answers to many more questions concerning the resurrection, the kingdom and the three "persons' of God in this book which you can download here:

RESTORING THE GOOD NEWS OF EVERLASTING LIFE:

[link removed]
People see what they want to see. They see what they want to see in terms that coincide with their beliefs. Whether it be in terms of intelligent design or evolution. Each side will present their questions, their evidence and their conclusions in terms of their respective theories. These terms are a tonic to sooth them into believing that what they are presenting is clearly describing what they already believe. The "proof" is built into the language of each of these charlatan's theories. The Creationist instructs us to look at "creation" while the evolution points to the "evolutionary mechanism" displayed so prominently for all to see. Look at the incredible complexity of life around us, says the creationist. Look at these arrows between all of these various species retorts the evolutionist. blah, blah, blah,

Complexity proves God? Show me God. Arrows drawn in between fossils show evolution? Show me these arrows you dug up in the fossil record.