No Matter What...Whatsoever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Matter What...Whatsoever
how many verses from the book called the bible
you recite as your excuse to cover your sins
that you commit willfully and knowing the truth
YOU ARE SERVANT OF THEM EXACT SAME SINS.

YOU ARE A SERVANT OF SIN.
We are all the servants of sin though. And that is the truth. It's only when we accept this and don't give into hypocrisy and pointing the finger that we heal from that. We must turn inward to solve our problems and look into ourselves to make ourselves better.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all the servants of sin though. And that is the truth. It's only when we accept this and don't give into hypocrisy and pointing the finger that we heal from that. We must turn inward to solve our problems and look into ourselves to make ourselves better.
Yeah , that sounded just a wee bit to new age for me . The part where you said we must turn inward to solve our own problmes
and look to Ourselves to make Ourselves better .
HERE , LETS SAY IT LIKE THIS . LOOK TO GOD and LEARN THOSE BIBLES . Ye shall indeed grow by doing so .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to your level of wisdom:

Romans 6:3-12 KJV
3) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5) For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6) Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7) For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8) Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9) Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10) For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11) Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Immersion into Christ results in co-crucifixion, which results in resurrection, which results in freedom from sin, which leads to the admonition to live accordingly.

Much love!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah , that sounded just a wee bit to new age for me . The part where you said we must turn inward to solve our own problmes
and look to Ourselves to make Ourselves better .
HERE , LETS SAY IT LIKE THIS . LOOK TO GOD and LEARN THOSE BIBLES . Ye shall indeed grow by doing so .
Yes Amigo make God involved, but what I said is correct.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. So what?
If you can't find it in Scripture...Ask.
Have you ever read the Bible? The most abundant doctrines in the Bible are the fear of God and the wrath of God. NOT reverence of God!

Ecclesiastes 12:13 (NKJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments,

Philippians 2:12 (NKJV)
12 , work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes.
Not surprised by your negative reverence of God. :eek:
What "negative reverence"? If you were being honest you would quote it. Again you avoid Scripture like plague. Everyone will learn to fear God, now or in Hell.

Revelation 1:17 (NKJV)
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A persons honesty has nothing to do with your bully tactics.
Bullying? You mean like you're doing right now?
Actually, I am in AWE of the Scriptures and you are the plague.
Do you think your personal insults make you look intelligent? You're in AWE of the Scriptures? But you don't even know the FEAR of God is a main Bible doctrine! Let me help you again.

Ecclesiastes 8:12 (NKJV)
12 I surely know that it will be well with those who fear God, who fear before Him.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your bully tactics in attempts to insult me are likened to excrement out of your mouth.
A great example of OSAS! You can say anything and NEVER lose your salvation!
You questioning my statement is of no consequence to me.

More than aware, Scripture has a heavy focus on men whose standing is as secular babes such as yourself.

You revealed your FEAR of God, is you being AFRAID of God. <-- beginner babe.

I revealed my FEAR of God, is my REVERENCE of God. <-- born of God.

Point blank you were asked the simple question...

Do you have the Seed of God?

Your answer:
_____________ <---- zip, nada, avoid, afraid

You fool no one!
All you have to offer are unGodly personal attacks and insults. Again, no Scripture. Let me help you again.

2 Kings 17:25 (NKJV)
25 they did not fear the LORD; therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which killed some of them.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noting your false accusations and endless whining has ZERO effect on my already received Salvation.

Speaking the truth is not unGodly even when it makes a person angry and their whittle feelings hurt.

Yes, I have heard your repeated whining of "no Scripture"....boo hoo hoo.

Already told you ... TO ASK ...
So Again will tell you with emphasis...
"Try to be a big boy"...you want something from me "ASK" !

I am well aware of Scriptures that APPLY to little babes.
You "pretending" your quotes of Scripture that ARE Applicable to a BABE, are "helpful" to a man IN CHRIST...
is a reflection on your lack of Spiritual wisdom.
Your whining is a reflection on your secular immaturity.
Let me help you again.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 (NKJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all.

Still can't find "reverence"?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your still looking for Gods reverence, is your problem, not mine.

Your whining to me about your problem, is what juveniles do.
Let's see, you don't fear God. God says those who don't fear Him are fools. You have my deep sympathy.

Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.