No More Pain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least for the most part. My headaches have a hundred percent vanished,.. my ear ringing, dizziness, and ear pain have ninety nine point percent have vanished. Jaw pain completely gone,.. and cracks, clicks, and pops haven't really occurred today at all. :) (I have TMJ for those of you who don't know and currently on treatment for it.)

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least for the most part. My headaches have a hundred percent vanished,.. my ear ringing, dizziness, and ear pain have ninety nine point percent have vanished. Jaw pain completely gone,.. and cracks, clicks, and pops haven't really occurred today at all. :) (I have TMJ for those of you who don't know and currently on treatment for it.)

So glad for you! Hoping it will continue!

Reactions: April_Rose

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi April Rose,
I'm sorry things have gotten bad again. I will pray that He give you the strength to get through it all until something can be done.
God bless and keep you near Him!
nancy

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi April Rose,
I'm sorry things have gotten bad again. I will pray that He give you the strength to get through it all until something can be done.
God bless and keep you near Him!
nancy

Thanks, I'm doing somewhat better. I get my custom made dental guard in a couple of weeks so that should help. :)

Reactions: Nancy