No Private Interpretation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has happened since the days of Jesus and the church was born, men have not seen what God does through the death of his dear Son. You can go anywhere in scripture and find something to back up what you are saying. Men have made the Bible out to fit what it is they believe without any knowledge that what they believe is not what saves them. Yes we believe on the finished work of God, the cross. We believe Jesus died for our sins and accept him as savior. There are the fundamentals, for lack of a better word, in Christianity that we understand. But what men/women do is stake their life on what they believe after Christ.

Some believe pre-tribulation, others believe post-tribulation, and even mid-tribulation. Some believe we must sprinkle water for baptism, others believe you must be fully emerged, some believe without it you cannot even be saved. On and on it goes and buildings get full of believers that believe the same thing. The fuzzy notion of what I believe is what is saving me gets fixed in a mind. When in all actuality our father is not really concerned about your belief system. We look at all religions in the world and wonder how he sorts them out, he really don't sort them out because that is not his concern. Your belief system is really down the list of what he is doing in your life. If you start with the death, burial, resurrection, ascension, virgin birth and so on the foundation is laid for you to build on.

The foundation is; Christ in you the hope of glory! Now what are we going to do with that. Do we brush that aside while I gain all this knowledge on how to be saved and believe right or should I know something about this person in me called Christ. About my salvation, my salvation is a person, it is the person of Christ in you. That is salvation and no other salvation is provided. That means your knowledge of your salvation (Christ) will be everything to you and the father. How should we take Paul and his understanding of Christ? First without Paul we would not even about a Christ in believers. That idea alone should should be looked at until you understand Paul.

Until men see the birthing (born again) in the written scriptures they will not understand what their father is doing now throughout all of scripture. What is the dividing line for understanding your father? The birthing, the birthing does away with all the lack of understanding in the scriptures, and scripture takes on it's proper perspective, they weave together if you will. There are other things your father has fixed that will be keystone to your understanding and growth ultimately. The scriptures are full of revelation knowledge, men that are confused will ultimately say "well that book was written by men." That is the easiest way to spot ignorance because they have nothing to stand on. Then there are those that say "yes it is written but the Holyspirit will have to teach you." That is true but he teaches you through the written word, he will not give you some kind of special revelation outside of the word. So all of our famous gurus and cult leaders are confused, it's the blind leading the blind because they go outside of the written word of God. So point being; the birthing will be keystone to your understanding of Christianity, and confusion is; interpreting the word of God without the knowledge of the birthing.

The birthing is Christ in you, the two have become one spirit at that moment by a birthing not what you believe, other than you believing unto salvation. Bless you.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has happened since the days of Jesus and the church was born, men have not seen what God does through the death of his dear Son. You can go anywhere in scripture and find something to back up what you are saying. Men have made the Bible out to fit what it is they believe without any knowledge that what they believe is not what saves them. Yes we believe on the finished work of God, the cross. We believe Jesus died for our sins and accept him as savior. There are the fundamentals, for lack of a better word, in Christianity that we understand. But what men/women do is stake their life on what they believe after Christ.

Some believe pre-tribulation, others believe post-tribulation, and even mid-tribulation. Some believe we must sprinkle water for baptism, others believe you must be fully emerged, some believe without it you cannot even be saved. On and on it goes and buildings get full of believers that believe the same thing. The fuzzy notion of what I believe is what is saving me gets fixed in a mind. When in all actuality our father is not really concerned about your belief system. We look at all religions in the world and wonder how he sorts them out, he really don't sort them out because that is not his concern. Your belief system is really down the list of what he is doing in your life. If you start with the death, burial, resurrection, ascension, virgin birth and so on the foundation is laid for you to build on.

The foundation is; Christ in you the hope of glory! Now what are we going to do with that. Do we brush that aside while I gain all this knowledge on how to be saved and believe right or should I know something about this person in me called Christ. About my salvation, my salvation is a person, it is the person of Christ in you. That is salvation and no other salvation is provided. That means your knowledge of your salvation (Christ) will be everything to you and the father. How should we take Paul and his understanding of Christ? First without Paul we would not even about a Christ in believers. That idea alone should should be looked at until you understand Paul.

Until men see the birthing (born again) in the written scriptures they will not understand what their father is doing now throughout all of scripture. What is the dividing line for understanding your father? The birthing, the birthing does away with all the lack of understanding in the scriptures, and scripture takes on it's proper perspective, they weave together if you will. There are other things your father has fixed that will be keystone to your understanding and growth ultimately. The scriptures are full of revelation knowledge, men that are confused will ultimately say "well that book was written by men." That is the easiest way to spot ignorance because they have nothing to stand on. Then there are those that say "yes it is written but the Holyspirit will have to teach you." That is true but he teaches you through the written word, he will not give you some kind of special revelation outside of the word. So all of our famous gurus and cult leaders are confused, it's the blind leading the blind because they go outside of the written word of God. So point being; the birthing will be keystone to your understanding of Christianity, and confusion is; interpreting the word of God without the knowledge of the birthing.

The birthing is Christ in you, the two have become one spirit at that moment by a birthing not what you believe, other than you believing unto salvation. Bless you.

true, theology is of men, Jesus is the interpretation He is the fulfillment, hence the Life received in the "born again". therefore who is the instructor of the Life that is Christ's. certainly not men.

Reactions: soul man