No Resurrection, No Millennium

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It is not a two stage process in Rev 20:6. Born again Christian are murdered by their heads being cut off in the GT for refusing the MOB and after the day of resurrection comes when they live again and reign with Christ which is verse 6.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

1Th_4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

People will not be getting their heads chopped off during the tribulation , as the tribulation is all about deception

Those that died are those who were killed throughout history ,these are those whom return with Christ

Revelation 9:4 "And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."

The only people of God who will be killed are the two witnesses , and Christ returns 3 1/2 days after that.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 30874

Well, I'm certainly glad you aren't reigning with Christ on earth today. Otherwise, I'd be in REAL BIG TROUBLE.:mad:

It's a good thing it's only more more mouth talking.

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

Not only do you prophecy a false christ come to reign down fire from heaven over everyone not agreeing with him, and killing off everyone else with rods of iron, you actually practise spitting and sputtering like him. He's your idol.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

You are one funny person. Self Important, but funny.

View attachment 30875

Shame on you to do this. You are full of hate. Your bitterness towards Amils and the truth of Scripture if palpable. Your fellow Premils should be cutting across this antagonism. Hitler only prospered because good men stayed silent. Let us see who is willing to stand against this campaign of lies and hate.

These posts/threads of disinformation and lies are proof that Premils cannot deal with what Amils really believe. They have now shifted to inventing lies and perpetrating deceit. They have to. These strawmen arguments are the only thing they have now. This is a sign that the battle for truth has been won.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's No way in the world Revelation 20 relates to the here and now !

Revelation 12 ,is the end of the millennium so please tell me who can it be the here and now ? Not possible!

Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

How in the Word can this be here and now , is the devil that's deceiving you still around ?

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Nobody has been thrown into the lake of fire , heck nobody has been even judged yet , only satan by names has been judged and sentenced to death along with his fallen angels

So again, HOW can this be here and now ?

Please address the biblical evidence I presented instead of misrepresenting what I said and presenting personal opinion.

These posts/threads of disinformation and lies are proof that Premils cannot deal with what Amils really believe. They have now shifted to inventing lies and perpetrating deceit. They have to.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

People will not be getting their heads chopped off during the tribulation , as the tribulation is all about deception

That's not what the bible says:

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The beheaded saints will be beheaded and this happens during the GT.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That's not what the bible says:

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The beheaded saints will be beheaded and this happens during the GT.
So what do you do with ALL the Christains in Christ who died long before the tribulation and whats the difference between them and now?

What you suggest makes no sense , the souls that were seen , again are those who have died throughout history ,period!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
At the return of Christ His one and only 2nd coming ALL shall be changed saint and sinner alike , the difference is the state of the soul at that time , meaning those who died in Christ and or are in Christ at His return will have a immortal soul ,those who are not in Him while although changed will have a mortal soul .

The millennium is a time for those who did not overcome to be taught the true Word of God , at the end when satan is released for that short time, should they choose to follow him at this time will join him in the lake of fire which is the 2nd death.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you do with ALL the Christains in Christ who died long before the tribulation and whats the difference between them and now?

What you suggest makes no sense , the souls that were seen , again are those who have died throughout history ,period!!

I have no idea what you are talking about. You claimed the AC won't be killing Christians and I proved that to be wrong.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the return of Christ His one and only 2nd coming ALL shall be changed saint and sinner alike , the difference is the state of the soul at that time , meaning those who died in Christ and or are in Christ at His return will have a immortal soul ,those who are not in Him while although changed will have a mortal soul

Sinners ie: the unsaved will not be changed. They will remain mortals passed the second coming.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Sinners ie: the unsaved will not be changed. They will remain mortals passed the second coming.
Not true, scripture says ALL shall be changed, true they will remain mortal ,however it's their soul that will be mortal.

I Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, "How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?"

I Corinthians 15:42 "So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:"
When this flesh body is finished, the soul that is within it is raised in incorruption. We are talking about flesh bodies, and what happen to them.

Luke 16:22 "And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom the rich man also died, and was buried;"

Where did the richman go at death?

Luke 16:23 "And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

Luke 16:24 "And he cried and said, `Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' "

There is no flame there yet, but there will be after Judgment day. God doesn't burn anybody until after judgment day.

Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivest thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented."

Luke 16:26 "And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.' "

"Between us that over came, and you that did not overcome, there is a great gulf fixed." That gulf is so fixed that even though one side can see the other side, there is no way to pass between​

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Now let's see the dead

I Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

The word "mortal" as used here in the Greek manuscripts never applies to a physical body, but it applies to your soul. So we see our physical bodies are gone at the seventh trump, and the mortal (soul) must put on immortality. That soul becomes your existence in the Millennium age. When the time of judgment comes at the end of the Millennium, you will enter eternity with Christ, or you will cease to exist

Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

The "second death" is the second time of testing at the end of the Millennium age after Satan is released for a short season. The saints of Christ, and overcomers of the Antichrist's reign in this earth age of the flesh will not go through the second testing, or resurrection, with those mortal souls living in the Millennium age.

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age, souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

Do you think that people will be born during the millennium side side with those who have changed to their spiritual bodies ?

How can that be when scripture clearly says

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

Please tell me why you think only overcomers will be apart of the millennium kingdom , and what may I ask do you think the purpose of the millennium ?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not true, scripture says ALL shall be change

No, Paul writes "we" which means Christians, then he says all shall be changed and he goes on to speak of how the dead shall be raised incorruptible which is a change, and the living will not sleep/die but be changed as well. No unsaved are part of that.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think that people will be born during the millennium side side with those who have changed to their spiritual bodies ?

No. The immortal saints live in a camp next to Jerusalem while the mortal nations live all around the world, Rev 20.

How can that be when scripture clearly says

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

Living on the Earth is not "inheriting" the Kingdom.

Please tell me why you think only overcomers will be apart of the millennium kingdom , and what may I ask do you think the purpose of the millennium ?

The bible says the nations will be ruled over for a thousand years without satan able to deceive them. No further reasons are given.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 22:29-32 (KJV) Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

This is not a difficult passage to understand when one has faith to believe all that Christ has said.
True. You're not resurrected yet, nor in the resurrection of the dead, except in your own mind.

Those of faith, like Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, long ago physically dead, according to Christ are not dead even though their bodies are. They cannot be dead because God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
Their bodies still are.

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

You're spiritual millennium is a pathetic joke of nothingness, born of a self-inflated sense of scholarly pretence.

Why would Christ say in the resurrection, physically dead saints are "of the living" and "are as the angels of God in heaven"?
Because they will be that way when resurrected from the graves?

Christ is the resurrection and the life, and whosoever lives and believes in Him shall NEVER die.
You do every time you sin. OSAS by faith alone is dead, and resurrection by doctrine alone is delusional.

When man has lived and partaken of Christ, the resurrection and the life, that is to have eternal spiritual life through His Spirit in us, and though our bodies will suffer death, our spirit ascends to heaven to be as the angels of God, spiritual body, not physical body.
True, if we endure and overcome temptation unto the end. Otherwise, we wake up in hell like all them that die in their sins.

Christ says that for man to know and enter the Kingdom of God they must be born again! (Jo 3) When man is born again, they are indwelt with the Holy Spirit sent from Christ, and with the Spirit in our spirit forever
Indwelt is a cute word.

Forever is now and in the end, if we keep ourselves from sinning, so that the devil touches us not.

Doctrinal salvation is worthless without doing it. Only those doing righteousness of God are righteous as He. Doctrinal righteousness only is dead faith alone trusting in one's own imagined justification.

Since Christ is the resurrection and the life, when we have faith in Him our spirit never dies
Believing we are saves is not the same as being saved. Just because we believe something, doesn't make it so.

but is as the angels in heaven who are spirit beings.
All angels and men are created spiritual beings with thought and intent and imagination of th eheart and mind.

And so, angels and men can have vain imaginations of their minds. Lucifer thinks in his heart to be God, and you think in your heart to be an angel in heaven. You're both delusional.

John sees faithful saints in heaven alive after they had physically died in time, which a thousand years are.
True. They're not yet resurrected and as angels with immortal bodies as angels. And especially not any person still in natural bodies on earth.

, and the physical body of faithful saints will not be resurrected immortal & incorruptible until the last trump sounds and they are physically resurrected and changed.
True. That's why you're not as an angel in heaven yet, and you certainly aren't one on earth, except as a fallen one with legends of grandeur in your own mind.

The first mention of living souls of martyred saints John writes had already lived and reigned with Christ in time, he likens to a thousand years.
You liken your spiritualized imaginary millennium for however long you want. It doesn't matter, because it's no more real than your angel status in heaven.

But when John mentions those holy and blessed of the first resurrection who have overcome the second death, he says they too shall reign with Christ in this same time he likens to a thousand years.

No, that time God says is a thousand years. I liken your imagination to a balloon full of hot air.
Since Christ is the first resurrection, and whosoever lives and believes in Him shall never die,
Lively faith in Christ is loving and obeying Him. All other faith without obedience is hypocritical imagination alone.

No one knows and lives and walks with Christ by doctrine alone. Men can write all the doctrinal theology we wish. It doesn't get us any closer to God.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded

John's vision shows whosoever has faith to believe
Once again. There's nothing alive about 'faith to believe'. That's just believing what we want. I have faith to believe I can fly. It doesn't mean I can nor will fly.

Faith to believe is the talk of folly. "If you can believe it, then you can do it." Is a lie for foolish children. It's a feel good philosophy of people with too much time on their hands, because they aren't doing anything in life.

that ALL who live and reign with Christ in time shall not die,
Spiritual reigning only is as empty as believing only.

You have plenty of doctrine, but no works proving it. You reign over nothing but your own imagination on this earth. And you certainly aren't reigning over any angels in heaven. Send one down to tell me your name, then I'll believe you. Until then, words of doctrine only are as empty as words of faith only.

and as Christ has promised shall always be with Him wherever He is.
If your in the throne room, then send your voice down from the excellent glory, so I can hear it. And mention your name, so I'll know it's you.

It matters not whether the faithful live with Him as spirit souls in heaven or live with Him as complete human
'Complete human' is redundant.

once more on the new earth. Not even death can keep us from Him, if in TIME, likened to a thousand years, we partake of Christ's resurrection, for He is THE resurrection and the life, and whosoever lives (time) and believes in Him shall NEVER die.
Doctrinal gobbledygook.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello! Your so-called future millium [sic] is full of sin and sinners, dying and crying, marriage and procreation.
A perfect description of the one you're reigning over now.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:4-6 clearly states that it will only be the martyrs killed during the 42 month period of world Satanic control, who partake in the first Resurrection.
Every Christian saint crucifying their old life of sin is a martyr for Christ.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

A dead body is a dead body, and just as did as any other dead body, no matter how it got killed.

Plenty of humans remain alive during the Millennium reign of Jesus, as described in Zechariah 14:16-21 and Isaiah 65:18-25
I completely agree. It will be the greatest increase in the kingdom of God ever on earth.

Your promotion of the false AMill theory is refuted by Isaiah 65:19-20
You've lost something here, that I'm not going to bother to try and figure out.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 22:29-32 (KJV) Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

This is not a difficult passage to understand
True. In the resurrection of the dead, saints will be as angels in heaven with immortal resurrected bodies.

Until then we're all made a little lower than the angels with naturally mortal bodies.

Simple.

Those who think they are already resurrected into heaven with immortal bodies as angels, are well, cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

I'm still waiting to hear from one of your angels. Be sure to direct him to tell me your name as your bona fides.

Since Christ is the first resurrection, and whosoever lives and believes in Him shall never die,
No one while sinning with the devil is living and believing Jesus Christ. The only ones living and believing in Jesus Christ are them obeying Him.

Doctrinal and spirit-only salvation is as dead as faith alone. Same with spiritual-only millennialism.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's No way in the world Revelation 20 relates to the here and now !

Revelation 12 ,is the end of the millennium so please tell me who can it be the here and now ? Not possible!

Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

How in the Word can this be here and now , is the devil that's deceiving you still around ?

Revelation 20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Nobody has been thrown into the lake of fire , heck nobody has been even judged yet , only satan by names has been judged and sentenced to death along with his fallen angels

So again, HOW can this be here and now ?
You're in for a ride. I could answer for them, but I'll let them copy and paste for you.

Just keep in mind they are not amills, but are teachers of another spirit-only millennium, that they claim to currently rule in over heaven and earth.

They say it will end one day with Jesus coming again to earth, to personally rule over the killing of every man, woman, and child on earth with a rod of iron. And they will be resurrected and be given power with their own shiny iron rods to help Him in that 'rule'.

I would call it 'revenge of the gods of Thor', with their very own Final Solution.

THOR HAMMER.jpg

When that day will come is also a mystery, because the time of their millennium is also spirit-only. Personally, I believe so long as they keep it spirit-only, then they'll just remain cuckoo for cocoa puffs. It's if they try to implement that end rule, that will get them in trouble with the police.

Reactions: n2thelight

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shame on you to do this.
Sorry. I just can't help treating your current spirit-only millennial reign on earth as a joke. And a cosmic one in heaven.:p

You are full of hate.
I'm not the one prophesying a christ coming to earth to beat everyone to death with a cosmic rod of iron.THOR HAMMER.jpg

And also claiming to help Him in that sadistic rule.
Your bitterness towards Amils and the truth of Scripture if palpable.
I have nothing personal against anyone, as you do. Nor do I even have any argument against amils on this site, since I think I've only met one of them.

It's this spirit-only millennium of your's, that I expose every chance I can as a joke.

But the devilish prophecy of Jesus Christ coming to hammer down on every man, woman, child, and babe on earth, is what I completely condemn and despise as false prophecy of a false christ.

Hitler only prospered because good men stayed silent.
No, but because evil men loved his own prophecy of his own millennium on earth with his own final solution, which the last great antichrist will also claim to fulfill, by trying to destroy all flesh on earth.

But the Lord Jesus will come again first to stop him,

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

And then to rule and shepherd the earth with a comforting rod and staff for the lawful,

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

And rod of iron for the transgressor of the King's law in all His nations.

These posts/threads of disinformation and lies are proof that Premils cannot deal with what Amils really believe.
You're the one prophecying the Lord comes again to rule on earth by killing everyone.

Are you not? If not, just say so. You've had plenty of chances to do so, and yet you only double down on your prophecy, by saying He did it once by flood, and He will do it again by rod of iron.

I denounce the prophecy of Jesus being a vengeful and evil Thor to come.

This is a sign that the battle for truth has been won.
You're welcome to your spirit-only millennial reign over heaven and earth. I have no problem with it, other than it being a cuckoo imagination. Just keep it spirit-only. It's for you own good not to try and implement it's ending today or tomorrow or any day after.

That's how I love you by sensible warning.

Gilligan

Oct 30, 2021
Spring
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shame on you to do this. You are full of hate. Your bitterness towards Amils and the truth of Scripture if palpable. Your fellow Premils should be cutting across this antagonism. Hitler only prospered because good men stayed silent. Let us see who is willing to stand against this campaign of lies and hate.

These posts/threads of disinformation and lies are proof that Premils cannot deal with what Amils really believe. They have now shifted to inventing lies and perpetrating deceit. They have to. These strawmen arguments are the only thing they have now. This is a sign that the battle for truth has been won.
I have reported you for two other posts, and now report you for this one accusing me of hate. I kept it between us, until you are another of your fellow believers turned to moderators to try and shut me up.

I will now post anything you say to me, that is not strictly doctrinal dispute. If you ever wish to make a specific challenge in any detail of my exposing your spirit-millennium as false, and prophesying the Lord Jesus Christ coming again to kill off all flesh, with His resurrected saints joining in with rods of iron, then I will be more than glad to see them. If you have any sound specifica corrections, I'll acknowledge it and adjust my account of your teaching and prophecy, as well as go back and delete anything pertaining to it.

Otherwise, do not use this site to personally engage me again. Unless of course you want to repent and apologize for your past behavior. I would be more than glad to make all things new and of God with you, and let old things pass away.

Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Every Christian saint crucifying their old life of sin is a martyr for Christ.
What I was referring to was Revelation 20:4, which specifically states that only those martyrs killed during the final 42 months, Rev 13:5-7, will be raised back to life when Jesus Returns.
You've lost something here, that I'm not going to bother to try and figure out.
Sorry; I must have misread you. You are not an AMill believer.

I like your posts, they are refreshingly frank and Biblically accurate.