NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has made it so that religious fanatics can't understand God's love. Fanaticism is against love as it seeks to force people to believe certain things....or else.

That is man's way of interpreting and enforcing the bible....but not God's.

The doctrine of Christ is to enter into God's life and love. This is about holiness.

But it is a lie to say that whoever is not holy will burn in hell. That is a lie from the devil. But fanatics listern to the devil because they don't love as God loves.

We are saved by loving others as ourselves And we rule with Christ by entering into His love.

But only they who have actually experienced love through them from God can understand this. Otherwise you end up with the OP nonsense.

Atheists occur because of false Christians.

I'm a fanatic about truth. Remember there is only one truth, not many. So we have to seek God for His meaning to His Word.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot verify your word on the prayers
but we can on this forum.
If I go through all the post you have made on this forum
will I find any that are not in the doctrine of Christ?

As I said, you can try. It doesn't seem you will believe me anyway! That is not love. The question you need to ask is to yourself, are YOUR prayers answered?

And I don't mean with a "No" as some erroneously teach

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm a fanatic about truth. Remember there is only one truth, not many. So we have to seek God for His meaning to His Word.

God doesn't need fanatics about truth...but people who live in the truth. We are to speak the truth in love. Fanaticism is the human mind adding in it's force to the issue. But this force is of the flesh...by the carnal will of men. Better to allow the truth to just be and enter into it.
So then fanatics do NOT inherit the kingdom. People who love do. Very different character...as anyone can see from the OP.

You take the things of the bible...without love...and then try justifying yourself by judging others...and what do you get? Condemnation from God.

The WORST sins in the world are religious sins. That's actually part of the doctrine of Christ. But people forget that all the time...especially fanatics.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't need fanatics about truth...but people who live in the truth. We are to speak the truth in love. Fanaticism is the human mind adding in it's force to the issue. But this force is of the flesh...by the carnal will of men. Better to allow the truth to just be and enter into it.
So then fanatics do NOT inherit the kingdom. People who love do. Very different character...as anyone can see from the OP.

You take the things of the bible...without love...and then try justifying yourself by judging others...and what do you get? Condemnation from God.

The WORST sins in the world are religious sins. That's actually part of the doctrine of Christ. But people forget that all the time...especially fanatics.
Here you are just on this thread causing division between you and I and her or she caused it with you.

Either way it is the truth in what I stated.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have by this post clarified you do not know the doctrine of Christ.

You still haven't said what you believe the doctrine of Christ is. State it.

I did already and evidently God thinks I live it for my prayers are answered: 1 John 3:21-24. So it is not up to what you think about me, but what HE knows.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still haven't said what you believe the doctrine of Christ is. State it.

I did: 1 John 3:21-24.
1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,
and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing
teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie,
and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,
and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing
teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie,
and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Great! I know I have the anointing. The question is, do you? Are your prayers answered?

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to believe me. You are not God.

Are you here just as a false accuser of the brethren? That is sorcery.

If I read through your post on this forum
will I find that you argue and fight with your brethren
and cause division with you and them?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your words are not the words of the anointing.
Nor are they in the doctrine of Christ.

What did Jesus teach? His doctrine is to believe on Him and to love your neighbor as yourself. And not just believe as the demons do as they know who Christ is, but to abide in Him, obeying His commandments. And it is Christ who tells us that if we abide in Him, our prayers will be answered. That is the short version, there is more to it than just praying. You must pray His will, and first be told what His will is in a Rhema. I can supply texts if you actually want to know, or are you just here to argue and make false statements? It is better to make statements with proof texts.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Jesus teach? His doctrine is to believe on Him and to love your neighbor as yourself. And not just believe as the demons do as they know who Christ is, but to abide in Him, obeying His commandments. And it is Christ who tells us that if we abide in Him, our prayers will be answered. That is the short version, there is more to it than just praying. You must pray His will, and first be told what His will is in a Rhema.
If I read through your post on this forum
will I find that you argue and fight with your brethren
and cause division with you and them?

Status
Not open for further replies.