NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: In your understanding, is the doctrine of Christ the doctrine concerning Christ - that He is God the Son, born of the virgin Mary, true Man and true God, the propitiation for our sins etc.? Or the doctrine that Christ preached: repentance from sins, belief in Himself and in His atonement for salvation (Mark 1:15)?
Good question, because I don't think he knows; he's never said.

Reactions: Steve Owen

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: In your understanding, is the doctrine of Christ the doctrine concerning Christ - that He is God the Son, born of the virgin Mary, true Man and true God, the propitiation for our sins etc.? Or the doctrine that Christ preached: repentance from sins, belief in Himself and in His atonement for salvation (Mark 1:15)?
In your understanding you cannot understand my thoughts and my ways.

The doctrine of Christ is my God.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, you can try. It doesn't seem you will believe me anyway! That is not love. The question you need to ask is to yourself, are YOUR prayers answered?

And I don't mean with a "No" as some erroneously teach
I do not pray.
God and I converse with each other everyday.
I am connected to Him at all times.
I abide in Him and He abides in me.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still haven't said what you believe the doctrine of Christ is. State it.

I did already and evidently God thinks I live it for my prayers are answered: 1 John 3:21-24. So it is not up to what you think about me, but what HE knows.
Whenever you make a claim to me
I ask God if it is true and ask Him about you.

I know the truth about you and you do not have to tell me
or keep trying to convince me in any way.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Jesus teach? His doctrine is to believe on Him and to love your neighbor as yourself. And not just believe as the demons do as they know who Christ is, but to abide in Him, obeying His commandments. And it is Christ who tells us that if we abide in Him, our prayers will be answered. That is the short version, there is more to it than just praying. You must pray His will, and first be told what His will is in a Rhema. I can supply texts if you actually want to know, or are you just here to argue and make false statements? It is better to make statements with proof texts.
Your thoughts and ways are not my thoughts and ways.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess just because evil can quote Biblical scripture anyone can post on these boards. Moderators?

#AndGetYourPostFEATURED??
#SatanIsGettingDesperate

Those who Deny Jesus is the Christ and is the Son of the Living God, will never see the Gates of Heaven. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I banish you Satan and all Evil that has come with you. This OP is Cursed! May his Soul Repent!
Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

I will bless myself by my own words.
You will either bless or curse your own self for these words
you spoke of me
not me.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know you will bow before Jesus one day? Praying for you DeiVindicem
Revelation 3:21
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

I am going to set with Jesus upon His throne.
And I will not forget you and the curse you tried to put upon me without any cause or provocation.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I guess just because evil can quote Biblical scripture anyone can post on these boards. Moderators?

#AndGetYourPostFEATURED??
#SatanIsGettingDesperate

Those who Deny Jesus is the Christ and is the Son of the Living God, will never see the Gates of Heaven. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I banish you Satan and all Evil that has come with you. This OP is Cursed! May his Soul Repent!
Do you hate Satan?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Far more than just the anointing
that is only just the beginning.
one of the neat things about a internet forum . you can sit at your computer pretend to be who or what ever you want. see anyone who is truly born again is annointed . it comes from being connected to the true vine. how ever there is a wild vine. to be honest your just making a bunch of worthless noise. it appears as if your sitting behind your computer pretending to be some expert theologian with a phd degree pilled high deep . its piling up

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weird
This is religious fanatical twaddle. No love here at ALL. The bible doesn't say....without holiness God is going to burn you and torture you forever.

Holiness is offered to us because of love...not as a threat.

So the OP needs to learn about Christ.

Weird comment to one advocating upholding Christ's Doctrine.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are saved by loving others as ourselves ...

Disagree.
(And BTW, you deflected AWAY from the TOPIC of Christ's Doctrine, to the TOPIC of Love).

BECAUSE the Lord God LOVES US, We are Offered Salvation.

We are Saved when we Believe in our Hearts and Accept the Lords Offered Salvation.

Love was a COMMAND, by and through the LAW, which broadly FAILED, because people could NOT Keep the Law.

It is of no great accomplishment for people to LOVE what "THEY" desire.

The HARD part for a NATURAL person LOVING others, is LOVING those, you DO NOT "desire", like, tolerate, agree with, enjoy, etc.

It is BY and THROUGH a person having been CONVERTED "IN" Christ, that the Power of the Holy Spirit Indwells in that person, and that person IS CAPABLE of LOVING (BY the POWER of the Holy Spirit) "ALL" other persons, EVEN their Enemies and those THEY HATE!

Not the other way around; Of We Love, therefore we are saved <--- no.

We are saved by loving others as ourselves ...

Disagree.

Glory to God,
Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.