Noah's Flood...our Example Today !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
It looks like you messed up here too;

Gen 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

I haven't "messed up" anywhere....except in the mind of someone that isn't yet walking in the spirit of Christ. Why would anyone pay any attention to that person? :)

Your point is well made Australia but being "perfect in his generations," doesn't mean Noah was a perfect man. His geneaology was perfect...not him.

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one::​

God "walked with Noah," as He walks with us....when and if we walk in His Spirit. Not all do. Not all will.

Matthew 7:22-24 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 4nd then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock​