Norway shooter a Christian fundamentalist ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Everyone, leave Israelsson alone to believe what he believes…… I am fully confident that one day he will come to see his error.

I agree that we should leave BOTH "israelsson" and "TheWaris1" alone to their own delusions. And this doesn't simply suggest that we allow these to continue posting unabated, but rather that we do as Scripture provides:

1 Corinthians 5:5

[sup]1[/sup] It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named[sup][[/sup][sup]a[/sup][sup]][/sup] among the Gentiles—that a man has his father’s wife! [sup]2[/sup] And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you. [sup]3[/sup] For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed. [sup]4[/sup] In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, [sup]5[/sup] deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.[sup][[/sup][sup]b[/sup][sup]][/sup]

1 Timothy 1:20

[sup]18[/sup] This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare, [sup]19[/sup] having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, [sup]20[/sup] of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Thus I would propose that these be disallowed from participating in this Forum. But pending that solution, I agree with "THE Gypsy" that we MUST confront the evil which is in our midst, lest others think we tolerate that sin. And so these refutations should not be addressed to these individuals, but to the Forum membership and visitors.

BibleScribe

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... I invite you to come to Brevard NC and say that to my face...

To All,

I would most strongly assert that the threat of physical confrontation against a Member of this Forum is beyond any level of acceptability. It was at about this point in the Old Testament that a prophet would have called down fire, or a bear, or a plague against that individual. But in the best angelic council, I would assert: THE LORD REBUKE YOU.

And where anyone might have some thought as to the justice we might apply, -- I would most strongly suggest that GOD's jealous vengeance over HIS beloved children is to be GREATLY FEARED.

BibleScribe