Nostradamus was an antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
*****God know's who are His Saved ones. And we who are saved knowour only source is the Bible, and that it's Biblical prophecies are complete.We Know that when Christ completed the very last Words of the Last Bookwhich He had given to John, and which He had intended to have as the Finalbook in His Revelation, which He would cause to come together as the Bible,That there would be no more Written prophecies given, to add to or take away from His Own words. And it is Our task to interpret what can be seento be given for interpretation in our times, and not be guilty of Adding to or Taking away From God's Word, by creating new Prophecies:***** Revelation 22:18-19 "I Testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God shall add to him the plagues which are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book."*****So Nostradamus was an antichrist for adding to and taking away from the prophecies of the book of revelation, when He created His own prophecies on revelation, and the end times events found within the Bible as a whole. ***** 2 Peter 1:20-21 "But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by any act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit Spoke from God."*****Obviously Nostradamus Worked for Lucifer, as an antichrist, and clearly He was not sent By God, to give His vauge prophecies, so that the rest of the world's antichrists, along with Him, could engineer, and go out of their way, to make sure favored prophetic interpretations could be "Pre-aranged," and thus carried out, and the world could marvel, at what it's own "conspiricies," brought about.****Nostradamus descibed His source when He explained how He did it, ( Again not that He had the right to do it Revelation 22:18-19 ), of how He claimed to have taken a little water, and sprinkled it on the Hem of His garment and then His foot , and how then "The God" apeared, and gave Him visions.*****So that this "God," was none other than His own new age version of the "Pseudo-Holy Guardian Angel," which is supposed to be our "Inner Higher self," and is none other than the internal and false Gnostic nature embraced by man, whom has surrendered to Demons, and therefore is nothing but a Demon*****It is this same type of Demon, again which Aleister Crowley taught is our own "Holy Guardian Angel," and who went on to teach how it is "Our Inner Higher Faculties," and such, meaning "Demon," and that Crowley's life of trying to bring in this new age "Crowned and Conquring Child," of the supposed pseudo-new-aeon, which He claims to have recieved, in His most unholy and blasphmemous satanic bible known as "the book of the law," and I don't care how many antichrists arrive, and go out of there way to engineer eachothers prophecies ( which are vauge for that very reason ), and are also vauge, because the enemy knows the "Beasts," and other "Judgements" mentioned in the Bible must come to pass, and therefore try and take credit for them as well.*****And even if Nostradamus did not describe His Demon, He still was an antichrist, because the only true source We have or need is the Bible.:bible:*****So these demons come along, and spout books full of cleverly written dribble, and then try and take "Credit," for God's "Apocalypse."May Christ Richly Bless Those Who "Truly" Love Him, and His Precious and Only True Words, The Bible. :bible:*****Satan knows He can not defeat God, so He goes after the lost, including trying to take credit for "God's Works," thru the antichrist-nostradamus's of the world, and their followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***** 2 Peter 2:1-3 "But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who brought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep."Glory Be to God, That We Have The Completed Work Of Our Redeemer, and Lord And Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ, And His Only Words, The BiblePraise be to God. :amen:

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
I never cease to be amazed at how someone keeps coming up with new prophecies from him. Personally, I think it's just someone today claiming that they're from him. The latest I read was that the world will end on Thanksgiving. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus.":bible:

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Jon-Marc;21864)
I never cease to be amazed at how someone keeps coming up with new prophecies from him. Personally, I think it's just someone today claiming that they're from him. The latest I read was that the world will end on Thanksgiving. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus.":bible:
Couldn't Nostradamus have said "after Thanksgiving?" I really like my turkey D:.
wink.gif
2 Corinthians 2:14Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I understand that Nostradamus was Inapropriately-touched by a Fallen Angel, in The head.****************************************************************************************************************************************and I also Understand that God's revelation was Final and complete. :bible:May Christ, Richly Bless Those Who Truly Love Him, In Christ's Name We PrayAmen :blessyou::amen:

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
***** The Following is a quote I took from a post by Kriss: "First lets make it clear here the Antichrist is Satan himself come to earth his spirit now roams the earth but he is being held by Michael (He was conquered by the death on the cross) We are told in Revelation Woe to earth for Satan the devil has come down to earth. There is silence in heaven because Satan has just been kicked to earth so is no longer accusing the saints.(luke says there is lightning when Satan gets kicked out) Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Rev12:7there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:9And the great dragon (Satan)was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Rev 12:10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and nighRev. 12:11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.Rev12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.Rev12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].Now that we know who Antichrist is what will he be doing. He will be pretending to be christ (antichrist means instead of christ)As you probably know the he is supposed to be here 7 years(dived into two 3 1/2 time periods he comes peacfully and prosperously he will come pretending to be the lamb he will be making friends and infulenceing peopleand will become the One World leader and set up a one world government then in mid/week 3 1/2 years into his one world system he changes rolesand comits the Amomination of Desolation and declares himself to be God And sets up his one world religious system for 3 1/2 years Now I believe that this time he is here is shortened to a 5month period dived into two 2 1/2month periods based on the description of Satans Locust army (of fallen Angels) who are kicked down with him but are only here 5 months. God also says if he did not shorten the time no one would be left so for the Elects sake he shortened the time.Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.Rev9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power [was] to hurt men five months."*****May Christ Richly Bless Those Who Love Him, Amen. :bible::blessyou::amen:Mike.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You quoted me just fine Mike:)there are many types of Antichrists in scripture and the world like the roman gen. Titus,or Hitlerin fact we could say that anyone who does not accept that christ was the son of God is a type of antichrist or one that works puposley against God.However there has to be an original to have a type of it/him and Satan,Devil, Lucifer is THE ANTICHRIST that all antichrists types are compared to.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Being a little harsh aren't we? Want to know who the antichrist is? Look toward God he knows. It was never intended for mortal man to know who he is or where hes coming from. Speculation and conjecture purely thats all it is on mans part.