Not able to post.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems although I have over 10 posts I am not able to post now. Can you please tell me what I need to do?

Thank you, Marilyn C.

Reactions: amigo de christo

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you can sort it out my friend. God bless and welcome. Have a great one!

Reactions: farouk

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does it mean that I do "not have enough privileges to post in" some thread?
It says this exactly: "You have insufficient privileges to reply here".
Can anyone tell me how that "privileges" thing functions?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi @ElieG12 welcome to CyB. where did you try to post? I can see that you are from "other faiths" this may mean that you cannot post on some areas of the forum as this is a christian forum which allows for other faiths, agnostics, athiests etc - there are 3 forums found at the bottom of the forums, main page. I understand that you are also able to post in the Apologetics and christian newbies forum as well. Welcome again :Broadly:

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.

And why I cann't post on those other areas if they are in the same forum than the rest? Just to know; I am a rule-follower, but like to know the whys.

Actually, I named myself as an "other faith" because I am a non-trinitarian Christian, but I consider myself a follower of Jesus. He was not trinitarian either.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi @ElieG12. There is a non-christian forum at the bottom of the main page for other faiths, agnostics, athiests, non-christians etc. This forum was created by a previous owner. He has allowed the above faiths to also be able to post in the 2 forums above. Apologetics and christian newbies forum. I don't know why he did this but he has. Hope you enjoy your time here :)

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
Is the Unorthodox Doctrine Forum included in the possibilities or not?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
unfortunately not included...but you can start a thread at the bottom of the forum and other members will engage with you there :)

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if I change the "Other Faith" to a "Christian", since the only reason I did it that way was because I am a no-trinitarian Christian? Is that possible?

ElieG12

Oct 8, 2022
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
unfortunately not included...but you can start a thread at the bottom of the forum and other members will engage with you there :)
I did change to "Christian". I guess after the ten posts I can do it in other forums.
But, anyway, is not that a little rude and unfair to other people who do not have any bad motive to post in other forums? Bad habits can be in "Christian" people too. God is not partial (Acts 10:34,35).

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the editing tools be unlocked?

Mine are grayed out, and not working?
@Timtofly, did you click the "preview" icon?
1668275291693.png upper right hand corner...

It "grays out" the rest of the editing tools, then click again, and they "will be available." Hope this helps...

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Timtofly, did you click the "preview" icon?
View attachment 27156 upper right hand corner...

It "grays out" the rest of the editing tools, then click again, and they "will be available." Hope this helps...
The word preview does not show up. I can only switch between preview and edit, though, with that button. All edit features are still grayed out in edit/type view. Thank you for the help.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Edit =
1668356507272.png

Preview =

1668356631021.png

Must be some weird glitch going on = :(

Programmers, please help?

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word preview does not show up. I can only switch between preview and edit, though, with that button. All edit features are still grayed out in edit/type view. Thank you for the help.
I figured it out. There is a [ ] in the option box next to preview that turns the edit functions off and on. Usable or grayed out.