Not my call….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living by faith, being , it’s not my call…

That being, because one has died and it is no longer one who lives, but Christ that lives in one…

Now the peace of Christ in one’s heart is now the leader in life… If something upsets the peace, regardless of what it is, something else is done… It matters not if one thinks the action, is fun, right, or if one just wants to do it, if it upsets the peace of Christ in one’s heart that action is turned away from till the conviction that caused the ruckus in the heart is once again at peace…

Being guided by the Spirit that has come to dwell in one, for the Spirit has come to dwell in all those that are His… For if this inner ruckus is listened to, the fruit of righteousness is waiting to be received by the obedient soul once the soul has obeyed and it is clear it has obeyed… Then the promised fruit of righteousness makes itself manifest, being the Spirit is now at peace, one has overcome, one has thereby grown by that overcoming, than the fruit of righteousness is tasted, experienced, the joy returns, the peace returns, one is once again on holy ground and all is right between the soul and God….

Though it may take the soul some time to go through these steps, once they are seen and recognized as the steps the soul needs to walk before God, the soul sees that the fruit of righteousness does indeed wait for them on the other side…. Then regardless of the issue the other side is sought with a fever that comes from one knowing the voice of God in them…… Then is it tasted and known by experience, the more this voice is listen to, the more of Christ does that one taste and experience…

Be blessed in that tasting andexperiencing, Not me

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Living by faith, being , it’s not my call…

That being, because one has died and it is no longer one who lives, but Christ that lives in one…

Now the peace of Christ in one’s heart is now the leader in life… If something upsets the peace, regardless of what it is, something else is done… It matters not if one thinks the action, is fun, right, or if one just wants to do it, if it upsets the peace of Christ in one’s heart that action is turned away from till the conviction that caused the ruckus in the heart is once again at peace…

Being guided by the Spirit that has come to dwell in one, for the Spirit has come to dwell in all those that are His… For if this inner ruckus is listened to, the fruit of righteousness is waiting to be received by the obedient soul once the soul has obeyed and it is clear it has obeyed… Then the promised fruit of righteousness makes itself manifest, being the Spirit is now at peace, one has overcome, one has thereby grown by that overcoming, than the fruit of righteousness is tasted, experienced, the joy returns, the peace returns, one is once again on holy ground and all is right between the soul and God….

Though it may take the soul some time to go through these steps, once they are seen and recognized as the steps the soul needs to walk before God, the soul sees that the fruit of righteousness does indeed wait for them on the other side…. Then regardless of the issue the other side is sought with a fever that comes from one knowing the voice of God in them…… Then is it tasted and known by experience, the more this voice is listen to, the more of Christ does that one taste and experience…

Be blessed in that tasting andexperiencing, Not me
@Not me

"Sweet resting place of every heart that feels the plague of sin,
Yet knows the deep, mysterious joy, the peace of God within."

Reactions: Not me