Nothing Else Matters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ. - Galatians 4:7.

When you hear (with an ear to hear) that Christ is in you; it is the greatest news that any one believer can ever hear. It settles all matters, nothing else matters. He is your salvation, so that is settled. He is your life, so that is settled. It settles all matters.

One of the first things I saw when Christ was revealed as my life was; nothing else matters. Do you understand what that means. Can you grasp the depth of what it means to have all matters settled? It means exactly what it says - nothing - nuca - zero - zilch - can compare to Christ revealed in the believer.

As you study scripture ( Pauline epistles for this gospel), you see a particular time which Paul had a revelation of the indwelling Christ. The Christ in him - the Christ that was birthed in Paul the moment he believed. According to Paul; his revelation of the indwelling Christ came some years after salvation. It didn't happen on the road to Damascus - that is the place he was knocked down and hollered at by the lord. Saved him, blinded him, healed him in some days, and called him to suffer.

16 for I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name’s sake. - Acts 9:16.

It would be 'a suffering of the Lord,' for my name's sake. Paul didn't have a large arena or put on a show to draw a crowd. He was called to suffer for 'the name's sake of the Lord.' We wonder why we are not so keen on slick leg preaching. I don't say much about it because it is none of my business, I have plenty to say about it. I see a day coming when some will have to face the great Aposle to the gentiles. He will want to know; 'what did you do with my gospel.'

We will face our father in untimate crowning of those that stayed true to what it was life gave them to handle. Crowns of suffering will be passed out to those; and ultimately they will place them at the feet of the one who suffered like no other. Tossed at the feet of Jesus, crownes that will be handed out to a mutitude of God's people, will be tossed to the feet of our lovely Lord and Savior in honor of what he has done. 'No greater love than a man lay down his life for his friend's.' Who knows how the Lord will handle situations, but I want to stay true to the gifts and calling, which are without repentance!

A few extra bucks in your pocket will not be worth a plug nickel in a 100 years. Nothing else matters - nothing, you can search scripture over and again - and you will not find nothing. Because nothing else matters - only hope, only joy, only him who is in you - nothing else matters.

You ask someone who cannot put one foot in front of another, hurting and no hope - joy is not in existence - black depression. They can tell you nothing else matters. If you were on top of the 9/11 building that was engulfed in flame and no way out. Moments before the biggest decision in life to have to jump to your own death, because a human being cannot burn to death if they have a choice. It didn't matter - only one thing mattered at that moment - hope was all that mattered. A heart that would turn to the Lord of glory, and look for hope.

Nothing else matters - we make issue's, we develope our ways and our opinions. You will learn it does not matter. We can be everything in scripture that scripture says we are. Nothing else matters!

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. - 1 John 4:4.

Reactions: Truman and MatthewG

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing else matters except for God revealed in Christ.

I completely agree. Everything in this world is passing away and its all vanity. Nothing is worth more than Jesus.

That's why I seek His face.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing else matters except for God revealed in Christ.

I completely agree. Everything in this world is passing away and its all vanity. Nothing is worth more than Jesus.

That's why I seek His face.

How are you my sister. Keep up the good work!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, I am doing fantastic!

How are you?

I can't complain. Just got home from a 2 week vacation to visit my mom. We had her 80th birthday, she was the bell of the ball with a tiara and all. Thanks for asking. I live in Oklahoma, where we are originally from, and grew up in California where my mom and alot of my family still lives.

Reactions: Wynona