Why did God make me ugly?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Isaiah 53:

2b He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
1 Samuel 16:

7 But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.”
You are a child of God. You are loved by God no matter what you look like on the outside. The Spirit of God dwells in you, 2 Corinthians 5:

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
This world is a testing ground for everyone, Romans 8:

18 I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory to be revealed to us.
God lives in you. Focus on Him.

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Assuming that's your picture on your profile... you aren't ugly. You're pretty symmetrical and you seem to have all the normal parts.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we used to say in running, "If you hope to be an elite runner, choose your parents carefully."

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made you the way He wanted you. NOTHING wrong with that!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 53:

1 Samuel 16:

You are a child of God. You are loved by God no matter what you look like on the outside. The Spirit of God dwells in you, 2 Corinthians 5:

This world is a testing ground for everyone, Romans 8:

God lives in you. Focus on Him.
I don't think anyone who obeys the Lord's commandments is ugly. I'd rather not be married to a beautiful shrew.