Number 2!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I just realized this is around the anniversary of my mom's passing. She passed the week before Thanksgiving in 2015. She never got to see Lorena before she passed or will see my second, but I I know she would just be so glad for another grandbaby.
It's both sad I'm sure ... and happy for the memories...

(My wife and I have only one surviving parent between us...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all;

I use to work at a Christian food bank where they handed out hot meals to the homeless. Once I walked into the kitchen where all the lady’s where preparing the meal and stated that I just discovered that child birth was painless and just a myth perpetrated on the male of the species to get sympathy and roses...

Can't imagine why but they threw food at me and kicked me out! (still can’t figure out why??? Lol :)

Be blessed @Mayflower and may God increase and bless your home and family with Himself, Not me

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earlier then I thought 8 weeks. Feeling super sick today though. Pleade pray for me. Having to miss work
Hormone changes....it can cause "morning sickness" in such a horrible way....ginger ale is good for that because you need to stay hydrated and ginger is a more natural treatment....I would suggest fresh ginger but it's really strong and not too many people can eat it raw. Praying for you as well!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all;

I use to work at a Christian food bank where they handed out hot meals to the homeless. Once I walked into the kitchen where all the lady’s where preparing the meal and stated that I just discovered that child birth was painless and just a myth perpetrated on the male of the species to get sympathy and roses...

Can't imagine why but they threw food at me and kicked me out! (still can’t figure out why??? Lol :)

Be blessed @Mayflower and may God increase and bless your home and family with Himself, Not me
Hahaha! Someone set you up to fail in that department! Lol.

Reactions: Not me

3rdAngel

Dec 1, 2019
Qld
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So my doctor's appointment is next Monday, but I have had 4 very dark positive pregnancy tests, which means number two is on its way!!!! I am super blessed and feeling excited.
Congratulations sister. Blessing from the Lord indeed.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you were one of those women! I'd heard that some women felt better while pregnant, but I never believed it. I felt sick and tired.
My sister in law was very sickly and alergic to like everything, but with each of her four children, that all improved to where she's pretty much normal now.

Reactions: Helen