OBAMA"S PULLOUT FROM IRAQ WASTED ALL THE USA LIVES LOST IN IRAQ WAR.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama's pullout from iraq wasted all the usa lives lost in iraq war. obama pullout from afgan. will do it all over again!!!! Obama is clueless=the worst president in usa history! OBAMA IS CLUELESS!! CLUELESS ON OUR CHRISTIAN NATION, MILITARY,ECONOMY,HEALTH CARE,JOBS,SPACE PROGRAM,EVERTHING,JUST CLUELESS,OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN USA HISTORY. PERIOD!!!

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
No need for the CAP's in your subject title; actually some forums ban the practice of using caps as it can appear confrontational and aggressive. I notice its becoming a trend ;)

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!! I LOVE CAPS AS I AM A ONE FINGER TYPER AND GOING FROM LOWER TO HIGHER CASE SLOWS EVERYTHING DOWN SO MUCH PLUS IT HURTS TO NOT USE CAPS WHEN I TYPE GOD,JESUS,HIS WORD BUT YOU ARE FREE TO NOT READ MY POSTS=JUST IGNORE THEM.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Speaking of clueless ... the removal of the U.S. military from Iraq was done in accordance with a deal that the USA made with Iraq while George W. Bush was still in the Oval Office.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG!!! UNDER THE DEAL BUSH MADE A NUMBER OF USA TROOPS WOULD HAVE STAYED IN IRAQ. OBAMA IS MAKING THE SAME GOOF UP IN AFGAN, ALL OUR TROOP'S LIVES AND USA MONEY WILL BE WASTED AGAIN.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
GISMYS said:
YES!!! I LOVE CAPS AS I AM A ONE FINGER TYPER AND GOING FROM LOWER TO HIGHER CASE SLOWS EVERYTHING DOWN SO MUCH PLUS IT HURTS TO NOT USE CAPS WHEN I TYPE GOD,JESUS,HIS WORD BUT YOU ARE FREE TO NOT READ MY POSTS=JUST IGNORE THEM.

And that is exactly what happens .... it is so hard to read your CAPS we dont bother.

So if we dont bother reading your posts why do you go to all the trouble ?

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO COME HERE SEEKING TRUTH AND FOR OVER 15 YEARS GISMYS IS HAPPY TO HELP THEM!!!! GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!! AND YOU??

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Gismy

The LOL's!!! and the WRONG's!!! and the 15 YEARS of helping are all coming not from the source of "MY GOD" but the workings of your flesh.

I have included below for your consideration a list of passages for you to learn from in regards to pride. Often when someone is not willing to accept another's person point of view and they cannot provide an adequate reason for there's we can only assume pride is at work.

Pride (you should also look into Self-Esteem which is often associated with pride)

Pride leads to shame (Proverbs 11:2)

Pride leads to arguments (Proverbs 13:10)

Pride will be punished (Proverbs 16:5)

Pride ends in destruction (Proverbs 16:18)

Pride cuts us off from God and others (Luke 18:9–14)

There is no place for proud boasting in the Christian life (Romans 3:27)

God chose to reveal himself to the humble, not the proud (1 Corinthians 1:26–31)

Pride is not compatible with the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22–26)

God opposes the proud (James 4:6)

And finally - a man (including ourselves) should examine themselves. 2 Corinthians 13:5

God bless in your searching.

Purity

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I CARE NOT WHAT SATAN,DEMONS OR little MAN MAY THINK ABOUT ME. I ANSWER TO GOD AND GOD ONLY-----GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!!! DO I TAKE PRIDE IN THE FACT THAT GOD IS MY SOURCE??? YES!!! YES!!!! GOD IS MY FATHER,LORD AND SAVIOR!!!! PTL.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES!!! WHAT SATAN,DEMONS AND little GOD REJECTING MAN THINKS ABOUT US BELIEVERS SHOULD NOT HINDER OR STOP US FROM DOING THE WORK GOD HAS GIVEN US!!!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
GISMYS IS VERY FULL OF HIMSELF YES HE IS YES HE IS FULL TO THE BRIM AND RUNNETH OVER LIKE SNOT COMING OUT OF A NOSE WHEN YOU HAVE THE FLU LIKE A MEDICAL NECESSITY THAT IS ALWAYS UNPLEASANT GOD TOLD ME THAT

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
GISMYS said:
I could understand using all caps if you have a disability, but why then do you use lower case for some words and not others? It appears you use it not only for proper nouns, but also for when your trying to make a point. When you use all caps to make a point that is shouting. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your not lying about your reasons for using all CAPS in the above quote.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BEWARE!!!! MATTHEW 7:1-6==
Matthew 7

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Judging Others

7 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
I could understand using all caps if you have a disability, but why then do you use lower case for some words and not others? It appears you use it not only for proper nouns, but also for when your trying to make a point. When you use all caps to make a point that is shouting. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that your not lying about your reasons for using all CAPS in the above quote.
HOW SWEET AND KIND OF YOU NOT TO CALL ME A LIAR!!! YOU KNOW THE PHARISEES DID NOT LIKE JESUS'S STYLE OF LIVING AND PREACHING EITHER,THEY EVEN SAID JESUS WORKED WITH THE POWER OF SATAN AND HAD DEMONS AND ENDED UP SCREAMING BAN HIM FROM THE TEMPLE AND THEN LATER CRUICIFY HIM!!! SAD !!! SAD!!!

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
GISMYS IS VERY FULL OF HIMSELF YES HE IS YES HE IS FULL TO THE BRIM AND RUNNETH OVER LIKE SNOT COMING OUT OF A NOSE WHEN YOU HAVE THE FLU LIKE A MEDICAL NECESSITY THAT IS ALWAYS UNPLEASANT GOD TOLD ME THAT
Arnie - I shouldn't giggle, but the giggle turned into all out laughter, followed with an uncontrollable urge to roll around on the floor...my tummy hurts. Remind me not to become BOASTFUL around you anytime soon.

Purity
BEWARE!!!! MATTHEW 7:1-6==
Matthew 7

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Judging Others

7 “Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2 For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
HOW SWEET AND KIND OF YOU NOT TO CALL ME A LIAR!!! YOU KNOW THE PHARISEES DID NOT LIKE JESUS'S STYLE OF LIVING AND PREACHING EITHER,THEY EVEN SAID JESUS WORKED WITH THE POWER OF SATAN AND HAD DEMONS AND ENDED UP SCREAMING BAN HIM FROM THE TEMPLE AND THEN LATER CRUICIFY HIM!!! SAD !!! SAD!!!
Matt 12:33
YES!!! WHAT SATAN,DEMONS AND little GOD REJECTING MAN THINKS ABOUT US BELIEVERS SHOULD NOT HINDER OR STOP US FROM DOING THE WORK GOD HAS GIVEN US!!!
Breaking from your condition to make the word "little" in lower caps only proves that with pride comes hypocrisy.

Only you are digging this hole Gismys, all we are doing is informing you how deep!

Let me know if you want a hand to get out Post #9 may help.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arnie - I shouldn't giggle, but the giggle turned into all out laughter, followed with an uncontrollable urge to roll around on the floor...my tummy hurts. Remind me not to become BOASTFUL around you anytime soon.

Purity

Matt 12:33
==========Words Reveal Character
MATTHEW 12:33-37
33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart. 35 The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. 36 But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
==========Words Reveal Character
MATTHEW 12:33-37
33 “Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart. 35 The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil. 36 But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
Yes and what has your character revealed? We have informed you the issue with using caps both in LOL's and the WRONGS? and all the boasting and pride that went with it.

Leave it with you Gismy to chew over. Like you said "I Don't care" and take me or leave me...with your spirit I will leave you in the hole.

For now ;)

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Obama's pullout from iraq wasted all the usa lives lost in iraq war. obama pullout from afgan. will do it all over again!!!! Obama is clueless=the worst president in usa history! OBAMA IS CLUELESS!! CLUELESS ON OUR CHRISTIAN NATION, MILITARY,ECONOMY,HEALTH CARE,JOBS,SPACE PROGRAM,EVERTHING,JUST CLUELESS,OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN USA HISTORY. PERIOD!!!
Patriotism has no place with the children of light as their adoption is founded in heavenly places into a country still afar off. And no earthly king is worthy of ones trust over him who is King of kings. This world was been overcome by faith 2000 years ago and is ready to pass away, along with all its military prowess (Isaiah 2:4). Its admirable you have concern for those fighting in these wars, but "let the dead bury their dead".

I am even more perplexed you consider your country "Christian". Have you so quickly forgotten the royal law? James 2:8

Where in this Royal Law is one to take up arms?

I said to the patriots who brag, “Don’t brag,” and to wicked people, “Don’t raise your weapons. Don’t raise your weapons so proudly or speak so defiantly.” The authority to reward someone does not come from the east, from the west, or even from the wilderness. God alone is the judge. He punishes one person and rewards another.

I will destroy all the weapons of wicked people, but the weapons of righteous people will be raised proudly.