Obama Wants A Palestinian State!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I see you have no Idea... what Obadiah is talking about.... not many people do!

-- It would appear you should include yourself in that group.

Nothing in Obadiah says (or even implies) that a Palestinian state will not come into existance.

That Palestinian state - IF it came into existance - would not replace or defeat Israel and would lose big time no matter who it aligned itself with in a battle against Israel.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
No understanding..... your theology will not let you Jeus bless ... Israel is gods time clock. Prophecy is simple if you let the Ghost guide you.... The book has been opened.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
AS I said there will be no State.... lucifer and his followers say yes....... I like this lucifer and the apostated church says O yes.... This puts a big smile on my face .... Prophecy 100%

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
But as I read the Bible there will never be a Palestinian State.... so what happens...? .... your thoughts.

I believe that it was Great Britain that called Isreal Palenstine, when England governed Isreal, I forget the years that was. Need help from any history buffs on that. Was it under Queen Victoria, possibility. Correct me if I'm wrong, but today's Palestians are a collection of Muslims from other Muslim nations. The Bible does speak of Philistines , but not Palastinians nor Palestine. Again I stand to be corrected if need be. Be looking for a reply from one of you history PHD's. lol

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
I believe that it was Great Britain that called Isreal Palenstine, when England governed Isreal, I forget the years that was. Need help from any history buffs on that. Was it under Queen Victoria, possibility. Correct me if I'm wrong, but today's Palestians are a collection of Muslims from other Muslim nations. The Bible does speak of Philistines , but not Palastinians nor Palestine. Again I stand to be corrected if need be. Be looking for a reply from one of you history PHD's. lol

I dont know the exact range of this but I know it was being called Palestine in the 20's. And I do believe they are remnants of the Phillistines and the whole issue of Palestine / Palestinians served as some sort of political correctness propaganda.

About them being a collection from other nations ... I see fairly often in debates on a world news site, people will argue why dont they just return / go back to their native land ... often it is said, they are not wanted where they originated.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
The area was called Palestine over the last 100 years or so, but there was not a nation called 'Palestine.'

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
Bill Salus has an incredible book called "Israelstine" which provides an in depth look at Psalm 83 as well as other OT books discussing the upcoming "ONE STATE" solution that's coming in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Its a compelling read and incredibly provocative. I think he states the case very well.