Obama Wants A Palestinian State!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
But as I read the Bible there will never be a Palestinian State.... so what happens...? .... your thoughts.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
I like your Q but I am not a dog on a Leash , where in the bible says.... there will be one?

In the book of O, God said they will be Destroyed... read it and then come back to me on your thoughts.... Jesus bless... Israel is Gods time clock.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Where in the Bible does it say there won't be a McDonald's in Hell?

My mistake for actually taking you seriously.

Have a nice day.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
I see you have no Ghost....... just a foot soldier... Israel is Gods Time clock.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Mc Donalds have expanded more than any other fast food chain. I suspect that by the year 2015 that Mc Donalds will have some selected locations in Hell.

Once source indicated that they are going to revamp their advertising dept to included words like "Get it extra hot" and have several extra menu items to sell at their Hell locations.

In the Works may be the Roast em Mc Nuggets, A devil Mac, and to the Muslim population, a Mc Rib pork Variation called No Mc Virgins here sandwich.

Mc Donalds have refused to comment on this expansion, and remain tight lipped.

Jesus Is Lord

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Lucifer will never have the APPLE of Gods Eye. Jeruselam... Heathen Rage.

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Foreigner said:

Where exactly in the Bible does it state there will never be a Palestinian state?

Maxx replied:

where in the bible says.... there will be one?

The Word says:

Joel 3:2, “I will enter into judgment with them [all the nations who]…have divided up My Land.”

also,

1 Thess. 5:3

While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

My 2 mites:

We've already seen where His land has begun to be divided ... those who are declaring "peace and safety" are the ones who THINK they have the authority to divide up His land, manmade peace negotiations will never hold.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Jar I told Foreigner to read the Obadiah war that is part of the Psalms 83/ Issaiah 17 war { I trust he is reading as we speak.... YA} How can there be a Palestinian state when the Palestinians are destroyed?

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
I agree that this administration in Washington favors the Palestinians over Isreal. If only the authority of the Word of God was recieved, there would be no question who belongs in Israel and acknowledge the thousands of years Jeruslem has and will be the capital of Isreal, all would be settled. We know that even if the Palestinians got all that they wanted they still would not be satisfied, not until the Jews where driven into the sea. I'm afraid that when the US pushes for Jerusalem to be divided, the Heavy Hand of God will fall on the United States. The price will be to high for this Country to pay. It is so important that the Body of Christ pray for Isreal and for our leadership.This National Day of Prayer, I pray that all of us take advantage of the opportunity to pray and fast as we are inspired to do by the Holy Spirit.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
CNN NEWS

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/04/23/graham.islam.controversy/index.html?hpt=T2

Graham's invitation was not the only controversy swirling about the National Day of Prayer this year. Last week, a federal judge struck down as unconstitutional the 1952 law that established the day, saying it violated the ban on government-backed religion.

On Thursday, the Justice Department informed a federal appeals court that the Obama administration will appeal that decision.

I fully believe that prayer for those in charge works. I was shocked to see that the Obama administration is going to appeal the national day of prayer decision. I believe that men who in the past have opposed God's Word, will though pray do things that advance the things of God, and not even fully realize what happened. This is why I am completely against putting my mouth on those in Authority. If I am complaining about leaders, then I am faithless, and like the Heathen, believing what I have prayed shall not come to pass.

I believe that this Administration will wake up, and support Israel. Now if two could believe that, how many does that put to flight?

Jesus Is Lord

Now lets stop trying to figure out things, and argue about them...... and do What Pastorlesofm suggested...... Pray!!!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Good to see some people still understand what will be upon us ... may be as short as a few months... In O it states Gaza will be destroyed, and in Isaiah 17, The fortified city will disappaer from Ephraim... The WEST BANK. So Obama is going to be out of People to make a state with. GOD will solve the Problem for him. Maybe Obamas eyes will be opened after this but I think not... He works for a diff Master then US .. Then In Isaiah 17:13... The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters, but God shall rebuke them. You see the World does not understand Prophecy , They are blinded by Lucifer and will not be able to see or understand .

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
No one will defeat Israel.

Does that mean that a nation of Palestine will not be created and recognized by the world community out of lands they currently control? Of course not.

It will fall, along with all nations that oppose Israel. But that doesn't mean it will not come to pass first.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
So F..... did you read O...... I think not..... Jesus bless... Israel is Gods time clock. F...... if you have wisdom..... speak.... if not ......................

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Obadiah does not refute what I said. Anywhere.
I appreciate you not responding any more.
You making demands instead of supporting your positions was growing tiresome.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
[Making demans instead of supporting your position].... Did you Obadiah ?, OK it seems you just dont like Obadiah , then read Amos , the Transgressions, its tied in with the Psalms 83 WAR.. Jesus bless Israel is Gods time clock.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Now you are making straw man arguments claiming you know my assumptions?
Honestly Maxx, you need to mature.

"if you have wisdom..... speak.... if not ......................" -- Maxx

-- Right back at you. First plank, then speck.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
I see you have no Idea... what Obadiah is talking about.... not many people do! Jesus Bless.. Israel is Gods Time clock. And your Theology will not let you understand.