Obama Wins Election 2008!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Christina;62977)
God promised the Lord would return before the generation that Saw Israel bloom again for the first time in 2000 years. That Gen started in 1948. So say what you will,lie to yourself, deny scripture whatever gets you through the day.
Mathew 24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down." As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen?"... I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.Jesus didn't say the generation that saw Israel bloom again. He said the generation to which he was standing and speaking to. And, sure enough within a generation the Temple was destroyed and everything he said would happen in that generation did.Israel officially became a state in 1948, and and biblical generation is generally regarded as 40 years, your less, so in 1988, the people who thought that the political state of Israel is the true Israel, all the people who hold your view, thought Jesus was about to return. Nothing happened. Now, it has been sixty years, and still nothing. There's no Temple there to be destroyed, now. It was destroyed in 70AD. Jesus is our Temple. The Temple of the old covenent can never be again.
However God has spoken it will be so and our petty little argument denials protests doesnt mean a thing.
Indeed.

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Jordan;62994)
Yes, God gave us free will. Since the author of sin is Satan. So to sin is your right and everybody elses right which is Satan-given freedom. Not God's.
The point im trying to get to is outlawing sin doesn't always turn out to be the best. Espcially when it comes to gay marriage. Reason being is that it takes away someone's rights.There is a reason seperation of church and state exist. This is a nation of many different religions and races. If try to base all around our religion, the result would end horribly.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Follower;62998)
(Christina;62977)
...God promised the Lord would return before the generation that Saw Israel bloom again for the first time in 2000 years. That Gen started in 1948. So say what you will,lie to yourself, deny scripture whatever gets you through the day....
Mathew 24 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down." As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen?"... I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.Jesus didn't say the generation that saw Israel bloom again. He said the generation to which he was standing and speaking to. And, sure enough within a generation the Temple was destroyed and everything he said would happen in that generation did.Israel officially became a state in 1948, and and biblical generation is generally regarded as 40 years, your less, so in 1988, the people who thought that the political state of Israel is the true Israel, all the people who hold your view, thought Jesus was about to return. Nothing happened. Now, it has been sixty years, and still nothing.There's no Temple there to be destroyed, now. It was destroyed in 70AD. Jesus is our Temple. The Temple of the old covenent can never be again.(Christina;62977)
However God has spoken it will be so and our petty little argument denials protests doesnt mean a thing.
Indeed.So you're so saying God is not a living God and that His Words is dead?
rolleyes.gif
(Byron-AW)
(Jordan;62994)
Yes, God gave us free will. Since the author of sin is Satan. So to sin is your right and everybody elses right which is Satan-given freedom. Not God's.
The point im trying to get to is outlawing sin doesn't always turn out to be the best. Espcially when it comes to gay marriage. Reason being is that it takes away someone's rights.There is a reason seperation of church and state exist. This is a nation of many different religions and races. If try to base all around our religion, the result would end horribly.So you are saying you are going to let Satan corrupt the people more. How very nice of you.
rolleyes.gif

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Jordan;63002)
So you're so saying God is not a living God and that His Words is dead?
rolleyes.gif
So you are saying you are going to let Satan corrupt the people more. How very nice of you.
rolleyes.gif

No im saying trying to force our word unto people by law never works and matter a fact helps Satan more by increasing violence and intensity by people of different religions. We have to accept the fact that not everyone will be Christian.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Byron-AW;63007)
(Jordan;63002)
So you are saying you are going to let Satan corrupt the people more. How very nice of you.
rolleyes.gif

No im saying trying to force our word unto people by law never works and matter a fact helps Satan more by increasing violence and intensity by people of different religions. We have to accept the fact that not everyone will be Christian.I think we knew that ages ago. And nobody is forcing anybody. The only person I see forcing is Satan and his henchmen. And according to my previous post. I was right of you. You would let evil rule over good. How nice! And like I said America deserves this punishment.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Byron-AW;62999)
The point im trying to get to is outlawing sin doesn't always turn out to be the best. Espcially when it comes to gay marriage. Reason being is that it takes away someone's rights.
That's a shameless lie, one totally backwards from the truth. The only thing the voters banned in California was the government's redefinition of marriage. What the sodomites want is for the public schools to teach our children to bend over for sexual predators and to throw Christians in jail for the crime of disapproving of homosexual behavior.There's no natural right for people to sodomize each other, never the less, it's completely legal in California and all 50 states. And, it already has a great deal of government advocacy in California under their partnership laws.

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Jordan;63008)
I think we knew that ages ago. And nobody is forcing anybody. The only person I see forcing is Satan and his henchmen. And according to my previous post. I was right of you. You would let evil rule over good. How nice! And like I said America deserves this punishment.
No I wouldn't I never said i would. Matter a fact I have no control. Only God does, you have no right to judge me that way. I choose good, I choose to follow God's word. God does not want us to hate and take away the rights of homosexuals but rather pray for them and convince them to turn to the light of God.Your idea forceful and ignorant.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Byron-AW;63018)
No I wouldn't I never said i would. Matter a fact I have no control. Only God does, you have no right to judge me that way. I choose good, I choose to follow God's word. God does not want us to hate and take away the rights of homosexuals but rather pray for them and convince them to turn to the light of God.Your idea forceful and ignorant.
That is just a plain lie Do not judge the sinner is Gods word. HE NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER SAYS DONT TAKE AWAY THEIR RIGHTS BLASPHEMY LIES NOT UNDERSTANDING GODS WORD IS ONE THING ,BUT I WILL NOT LET YOUR LIES BE SPREAD THIS IS A BIBLE STUDY SITE NOT A WHAT LIE DO YOU BELIEVE SITE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.I understand scripture disagreement and personal opinions ,but you can not post out and out lies it will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.