Occultic Symbols on Canadian Parliament.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Now Take what Alex Jones says with a grain of salt, but the pictures don't lie. They have demonic Idols all over the Canadian Parliament.

Disscuss.

Video Here.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
:lol: Oh my the confusion I really shouldn't laugh. It's gotta be pretty bad in Australia if you have a million Jesus's in Psyche wards.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Well he is a new one on me, saw this on the news, so googled this guy....Mercy....people are in danger here of believing him...

http://furiouspurpos...-actually-alan/

This is what happens when people are searching the truth and can't find it in the churches....

What's also interesting about that blog article is the author of it too, in his calling The Bible a stone age book and our Lord Jesus as an undead zombie. Clearly the guy's an atheist, yet says his purpose for that blog is to aid in "complementary medicine" and religion in public life (see his "About Me" page). Looks like he's trying to play it safe and stay away from all religious cults, which he no doubt includes Christianity within that too.

But it's still a good witness against that cult he did mention forming up.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Now Take what Alex Jones says with a grain of salt, but the pictures don't lie. They have demonic Idols all over the Canadian Parliament.

Disscuss.

Video Here.

Alex Jones is kind of a wacko, though not everything he puts out is total falsehood.

For example, he's not telling a lie about a Masonic connection with the construction of that parliament building. But that's not the only location of that type of architecture. It's all over... Europe, and some in New England with cathedrals.

The Masonic lodge grew out of the old mason guilds, workers in stone.

2 Sam 5:11
11 And Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, and cedar trees, and carpenters, and masons: and they built David an house.
(KJV)

IKing 5:1-6
1 And Hiram king of Tyre sent his servants unto Solomon; for he had heard that they had anointed him king in the room of his father: for Hiram was ever a lover of David.
2 And Solomon sent to Hiram, saying,
3 Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.
4 But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.
5 And, behold, I purpose to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God, as the LORD spake unto David my father, saying, Thy son, whom I will set upon thy throne in thy room, he shall build an house unto My name.
6 Now therefore command thou that they hew me cedar trees out of Lebanon; and my servants shall be with thy servants: and unto thee will I give hire for thy servants according to all that thou shalt appoint: for thou knowest that there is not among us any that can skill to hew timber like unto the Sidonians.
(KJV)

That's where the Masonic lodge claims its history began, with Solomon's temple. They even have a mystical legend using Hiram's name.

Per Judges 3, the Sidonians were one of the peoples among the Canaanites before God brought the children of Israel out of Egypt, and Israel later fell into worshipping their gods of Baal and Ashteroth (1 Kings 16; 2 Kings 23:13). Ahab king of Israel took a wife of the Sidonians, the daughter of Ethbaal, her name was Jezebel (1 Kings 16:30-31).

So..., what has happened, is those workers in stone also appear among the early Christian west, and built a lot of the early Church buildings, putting images of paganism from their people's history throughout its structure. In that time apparently, if you were going to hire a stone mason, that's what you got.

The chain around the unicorn in the Canadian parliament building is interesting. That unicorn is on England's great seal, opposite of the lion, and it does have a chain securing it to the ground:

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/customs/questions/motto.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_coat_of_arms_of_the_United_Kingdom

But it does NOT represent an occult symbol like Alex Jones thinks it does, nor does the lion. Those symbols the stone masons got right.

The word "unicorn" is first written of in Numbers 23 as a symbol for God's strength through Israel, but the Hebrew word is actually about a 'wild bull'. The horse with one horn as a unicorn is a mythical creature; it never has truly existed in God's creation. The real meaning is about the strength of a wild bull, a type of wild bull that some say is now extinct...

Deut 33:17
17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.
(KJV)

In Job 39, God asks Job if the unicorn is willing to serve thee, and can he bind the unicorn. So there's where the chain bound unicorn symbol comes from.

All this has a specific meaning per Bible history and God's Plan, a meaning that not many understand nor are willing to accept because of other traditions that get in the way (like how Alex Jones might portray it in ignorance). Here it is... for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear...

Joseph and the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh are specifically associated with that unicorn symbol per Deut.33:16-17 for a purpose. They were Joseph's two sons born to him in Egypt whom Jacob blessed. In that blessing of Gen.48, Jacob said Ephraim was to become "a multitude of nations", and that his brother Manasseh would also become "great". By them God foretold that He would push the people together to the ends of the earth. In Ps.60:7, God said Ephraim and Manasseh were His, and were the strength of His head. Per 1 Chron.5, God's birthright wound upon Ephraim, and it's not written that it has been ever moved to anyone else since.

Ephraim became the head tribe over the ten northern tribed kingdom called the "house of Israel" in God's Word. God setup Jeroboam of Ephraim as king over the new Israel in the north after He split Israel into two separate kingdoms, after Solomon's days (read starting at 1 Kings 11 through 2 Kings 18. So Ephraim represents the leader of the ten tribes of Israel, and the unicorn symbol is a specific symbol for him, with a connection to his brother Manasseh (per Deut.33:17).

The royal branch of Ephraim that God setup among the ten tribes was scattered along with the ten tribes when God brought the kings of Assyria upon them, and took them all captive to Assyria and the lands of the Medes. They and the rest of the ten tribes eventually wound up populating the regions of Asia Minor and Europe. And in the Isles a connection was made with them with a remnant of the house of David (the lion symbol for Judah).

In the Isles, a throne connection was made between the sons of Judah from Tamar, Zarah the child of the scarlet thread, and his brother Pharez from which the house of David came through Judah. This healed the breach, for Zarah's hand came out of Tamar's womb first, and a scarlet thread was tied to his hand to mark the firstborn. But Pharez (which means 'breach'), pulled his brother Zarah back into Tamar's womb, and Pharez came out of the womb first (Gen.38). Some think this healed the breach of Isaiah 30 and 58, but that's not until Christ's return when He will claim David's throne on earth per Gen.49:10 and Ezek.21:26-27.

Thus the reason for the lion and unicorn symbols on the seals of nations in the Isles, and Canada's connection with the royal rule by England. The unicorn being chained down represents Ephraim whom God had once setup on the throne over Israel among the ten tribed northern kingdom, being subserviant to the house of David, the lion symbol.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
Alex Jones is kind of a wacko, though not everything he puts out is total falsehood.

For example, he's not telling a lie about a Masonic connection with the construction of that parliament building. But that's not the only location of that type of architecture. It's all over... Europe, and some in New England with cathedrals.

The Masonic lodge grew out of the old mason guilds, workers in stone.

2 Sam 5:11
11 And Hiram king of Tyre sent messengers to David, and cedar trees, and carpenters, and masons: and they built David an house.
(KJV)

IKing 5:1-6
1 And Hiram king of Tyre sent his servants unto Solomon; for he had heard that they had anointed him king in the room of his father: for Hiram was ever a lover of David.
2 And Solomon sent to Hiram, saying,
3 Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.
4 But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, so that there is neither adversary nor evil occurrent.
5 And, behold, I purpose to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God, as the LORD spake unto David my father, saying, Thy son, whom I will set upon thy throne in thy room, he shall build an house unto My name.
6 Now therefore command thou that they hew me cedar trees out of Lebanon; and my servants shall be with thy servants: and unto thee will I give hire for thy servants according to all that thou shalt appoint: for thou knowest that there is not among us any that can skill to hew timber like unto the Sidonians.
(KJV)

That's where the Masonic lodge claims its history began, with Solomon's temple. They even have a mystical legend using Hiram's name.

Per Judges 3, the Sidonians were one of the peoples among the Canaanites before God brought the children of Israel out of Egypt, and Israel later fell into worshipping their gods of Baal and Ashteroth (1 Kings 16; 2 Kings 23:13). Ahab king of Israel took a wife of the Sidonians, the daughter of Ethbaal, her name was Jezebel (1 Kings 16:30-31).

So..., what has happened, is those workers in stone also appear among the early Christian west, and built a lot of the early Church buildings, putting images of paganism from their people's history throughout its structure. In that time apparently, if you were going to hire a stone mason, that's what you got.

The chain around the unicorn in the Canadian parliament building is interesting. That unicorn is on England's great seal, opposite of the lion, and it does have a chain securing it to the ground:

http://www.woodlands...ions/motto.html

http://en.wikipedia...._United_Kingdom

But it does NOT represent an occult symbol like Alex Jones thinks it does, nor does the lion. Those symbols the stone masons got right.

The word "unicorn" is first written of in Numbers 23 as a symbol for God's strength through Israel, but the Hebrew word is actually about a 'wild bull'. The horse with one horn as a unicorn is a mythical creature; it never has truly existed in God's creation. The real meaning is about the strength of a wild bull, a type of wild bull that some say is now extinct...

Deut 33:17
17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.
(KJV)

In Job 39, God asks Job if the unicorn is willing to serve thee, and can he bind the unicorn. So there's where the chain bound unicorn symbol comes from.

All this has a specific meaning per Bible history and God's Plan, a meaning that not many understand nor are willing to accept because of other traditions that get in the way (like how Alex Jones might portray it in ignorance). Here it is... for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear...

Joseph and the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh are specifically associated with that unicorn symbol per Deut.33:16-17 for a purpose. They were Joseph's two sons born to him in Egypt whom Jacob blessed. In that blessing of Gen.48, Jacob said Ephraim was to become "a multitude of nations", and that his brother Manasseh would also become "great". By them God foretold that He would push the people together to the ends of the earth. In Ps.60:7, God said Ephraim and Manasseh were His, and were the strength of His head. Per 1 Chron.5, God's birthright wound upon Ephraim, and it's not written that it has been ever moved to anyone else since.

Ephraim became the head tribe over the ten northern tribed kingdom called the "house of Israel" in God's Word. God setup Jeroboam of Ephraim as king over the new Israel in the north after He split Israel into two separate kingdoms, after Solomon's days (read starting at 1 Kings 11 through 2 Kings 18. So Ephraim represents the leader of the ten tribes of Israel, and the unicorn symbol is a specific symbol for him, with a connection to his brother Manasseh (per Deut.33:17).

The royal branch of Ephraim that God setup among the ten tribes was scattered along with the ten tribes when God brought the kings of Assyria upon them, and took them all captive to Assyria and the lands of the Medes. They and the rest of the ten tribes eventually wound up populating the regions of Asia Minor and Europe. And in the Isles a connection was made with them with a remnant of the house of David (the lion symbol for Judah).

In the Isles, a throne connection was made between the sons of Judah from Tamar, Zarah the child of the scarlet thread, and his brother Pharez from which the house of David came through Judah. This healed the breach, for Zarah's hand came out of Tamar's womb first, and a scarlet thread was tied to his hand to mark the firstborn. But Pharez (which means 'breach'), pulled his brother Zarah back into Tamar's womb, and Pharez came out of the womb first (Gen.38). Some think this healed the breach of Isaiah 30 and 58, but that's not until Christ's return when He will claim David's throne on earth per Gen.49:10 and Ezek.21:26-27.

Thus the reason for the lion and unicorn symbols on the seals of nations in the Isles, and Canada's connection with the royal rule by England. The unicorn being chained down represents Ephraim whom God had once setup on the throne over Israel among the ten tribed northern kingdom, being subserviant to the house of David, the lion symbol.

I need a popcorn eating smiley for this one. Good work veteran, yeah Alex Jones is an interesting fellow don't know what of his claims most of the time. According to him I should be dead from aspartme in diet coke now. I had no clue about the other stuff they do have a lot of masonic lodges around Canada and they don't seem to be particularly evil people. They allow anyone to join or so they say, I kind of bugs me that they have those other creatures on the buildings I think I will call Ottawa tommorrow and see if they can do something about that. I mean no one hates idols more than our God the old testament has countless examples of idols in high places infuriating God to the point of allowing a nation to be slaughtered.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
God has much to say about Ephraim per the Book of Hosea. It's not all pleasant either. God foretold that because Ephraim rebelled in turning to idols, that idols would continue to plague Ephraim. But eventually, God promised He would turn Ephraim back to Him in final.

So what we have today, is Ephraim in danger with the world beast kingdom movement. Lot of them are aligned with it. But evidently they don't yet really know who it is among them that is influencing them towards that one-world globalist movement. So Alex Jones is right about their connection with groups like the Bilderburgers, etc. The fact that the images of paganism appear on Christian cathedrals and other buildings in the Christian west reveals Satan's servants among Ephraim well know who they represent per God's Word, and just where the house of David is established today. Once this is understood, then Satan's attack upon the monarchs of Europe, like the king and queen of France in the French Revolution, and the royal lineage in 1917 Russia by Bolsheviks, and the setting up of parliaments that usurp authority away from those thrones, should become more clear. This would also explain why the U.S. continues to have a greater connection with Britain than with other nations. Carrol Quigely in his history book Tragedy and Hope did say he was told by the powers that be, that Britain must remain an Atlantic power allied with the U.S., and not as much with Continental Europe. That's because the U.S. represents Ephraim's brother Manasseh, who was told would also become "great" per the Gen.48 prophecy.

If the majority of Christian peoples well understood this per Bible history, I'm sure it could start turning things around a bit, so for that reason, and that God's Plan for the end must come as written, I don't think that many of us are given to grasp it. Just by me writing here about it could lead our enemies into more ways to attack this truth to deceive others all the more. But I figure no matter, because those supposed to know will know, and those who aren't won't know.

Comm.Arnold

Apr 7, 2011
God has much to say about Ephraim per the Book of Hosea. It's not all pleasant either. God foretold that because Ephraim rebelled in turning to idols, that idols would continue to plague Ephraim. But eventually, God promised He would turn Ephraim back to Him in final.

So what we have today, is Ephraim in danger with the world beast kingdom movement. Lot of them are aligned with it. But evidently they don't yet really know who it is among them that is influencing them towards that one-world globalist movement. So Alex Jones is right about their connection with groups like the Bilderburgers, etc. The fact that the images of paganism appear on Christian cathedrals and other buildings in the Christian west reveals Satan's servants among Ephraim well know who they represent per God's Word, and just where the house of David is established today. Once this is understood, then Satan's attack upon the monarchs of Europe, like the king and queen of France in the French Revolution, and the royal lineage in 1917 Russia by Bolsheviks, and the setting up of parliaments that usurp authority away from those thrones, should become more clear. This would also explain why the U.S. continues to have a greater connection with Britain than with other nations. Carrol Quigely in his history book Tragedy and Hope did say he was told by the powers that be, that Britain must remain an Atlantic power allied with the U.S., and not as much with Continental Europe. That's because the U.S. represents Ephraim's brother Manasseh, who was told would also become "great" per the Gen.48 prophecy.

If the majority of Christian peoples well understood this per Bible history, I'm sure it could start turning things around a bit, so for that reason, and that God's Plan for the end must come as written, I don't think that many of us are given to grasp it. Just by me writing here about it could lead our enemies into more ways to attack this truth to deceive others all the more. But I figure no matter, because those supposed to know will know, and those who aren't won't know.

Are you big into the ten tribes in end time prophecy Veteran ? I find it interesting that some people preach that Europe was this tribe, and USA is this tribe and all that rhetoric.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Are you big into the ten tribes in end time prophecy Veteran ? I find it interesting that some people preach that Europe was this tribe, and USA is this tribe and all that rhetoric.

Yes, I understand God's Word about the migrations of the ten tribes of Israel, and the specific prophecies about them involving Ephraim...

Jer 31:6-10
6 For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, "Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.
7 For thus saith the LORD; 'Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save Thy people, the remnant of Israel.'"
8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.
9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
(KJV)