Of every 100 people who joined Ukrainian units last Fall, months before the counter-offensive, only 10 to 20 remain.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many are ethnically Russian people for certain. Ukraine was part of Russia for 300 years.
Governments wont recognize the right of citizens to vote to join another country, so they go to war over that.
Never buy the MSM lie .
Most folks seem to have forgotten something .
America nearly went to war , a mighty and great world war three
with nukes and all when Russia coaxed cuba into an agreement .
NOW the wicked NATO has done exactly what russia did . SHE desired UKRAINE to be with her
AND WE ALL KNOW why that was . I am in no way excusing what PUTIN DID
BUT NATO brought this all about . PUTIN would never have invaded UKRAINE .
And ukraine was fine on its own . ITS WHEN NATO GOT HUNGRY for more .
NO way would amercia EVER allow russia to do this , YET NATO DID IT and MSM just spouts the agenda .
YOu wanna know why there are many dead in ukraine . WHO REALLY started it . NATO DID .
SURE putin did evil . SURE HE DID . But NATO should left UKRAINE the heck alone .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never buy the MSM lie .
Most folks seem to have forgotten something .
America nearly went to war , a mighty and great world war three
with nukes and all when Russia coaxed cuba into an agreement .
NOW the wicked NATO has done exactly what russia did . SHE desired UKRAINE to be with her
AND WE ALL KNOW why that was . I am in no way excusing what PUTIN DID
BUT NATO brought this all about . PUTIN would never have invaded UKRAINE .
And ukraine was fine on its own . ITS WHEN NATO GOT HUNGRY for more .
NO way would amercia EVER allow russia to do this , YET NATO DID IT and MSM just spouts the agenda .
YOu wanna know why there are many dead in ukraine . WHO REALLY started it . NATO DID .
SURE putin did evil . SURE HE DID . But NATO should left UKRAINE the heck alone .
That's not true either.

Russia has a different perspective and mindset than what Westernized mindsets have. For Russia it is ALL about unifying people under one government.
Russia is actually several ethnicities...we view them all as "Russians" but that's hardly the truth.
Ukranians are "Cossacks". What is now farmlands was once open plains. And when the Soviets took Ukraine away from Germany in WWII they kept it as their own territory.
(That unity thingy) Russians never considered Ukrainians to be equal citizens as "true russians"....a lesser value human fit only for slavery and subjugation. At best they are rural country hicks that aren't smart enough to come in out of the winter cold unless told to.

Back in 2004 Russia began its plan for settlements in Ukraine....to change their politics and create chaos. By 2014 the unrest caused by Russians was in full swing....these settlements claimed to be Ukrainian but never were. Russian Oligarchs had been buying elections for years to put their choice for mayor, governor and police chiefs in place. (ALL of this is well documented and verified)

Russia has always wanted to reconstitute the USSR and then control the world. It's been their goal since the cold war. (They miscalculated with China's ambitions)

Despite the many lies and false accusations of Russia the truth is still available.

What is troubling is that Russia, through social media, is now causing huge amounts of chaos in American politics....just like it did to Ukraine.

America has never been cowardly in the face of a nuclear exchange or any sort of threats....I don't think it ever will when push comes to shove. Look at 9-11. It caused a ripple of wars that destroyed 2 nations and is looking for a third one to destroy unless they are careful.

The troubles in Central and South America could be solved in 2 weeks if the political willpower was there. (Including Venezuela)

As it is now all this hand wringing is causing the USA a lot of issues. I'm thinking a little butt kicking is necessary to quiet things down just like what was done to Libya 40 years ago. That pretty much solved it then....it could solve it now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not true either.

Russia has a different perspective and mindset than what Westernized mindsets have. For Russia it is ALL about unifying people under one government.
Russia is actually several ethnicities...we view them all as "Russians" but that's hardly the truth.
Ukranians are "Cossacks". What is now farmlands was once open plains. And when the Soviets took Ukraine away from Germany in WWII they kept it as their own territory.
(That unity thingy) Russians never considered Ukrainians to be equal citizens as "true russians"....a lesser value human fit only for slavery and subjugation. At best they are rural country hicks that aren't smart enough to come in out of the winter cold unless told to.

Back in 2004 Russia began its plan for settlements in Ukraine....to change their politics and create chaos. By 2014 the unrest caused by Russians was in full swing....these settlements claimed to be Ukrainian but never were. Russian Oligarchs had been buying elections for years to put their choice for mayor, governor and police chiefs in place. (ALL of this is well documented and verified)

Russia has always wanted to reconstitute the USSR and then control the world. It's been their goal since the cold war. (They miscalculated with China's ambitions)

Despite the many lies and false accusations of Russia the truth is still available.

What is troubling is that Russia, through social media, is now causing huge amounts of chaos in American politics....just like it did to Ukraine.

America has never been cowardly in the face of a nuclear exchange or any sort of threats....I don't think it ever will when push comes to shove. Look at 9-11. It caused a ripple of wars that destroyed 2 nations and is looking for a third one to destroy unless they are careful.

The troubles in Central and South America could be solved in 2 weeks if the political willpower was there. (Including Venezuela)

As it is now all this hand wringing is causing the USA a lot of issues. I'm thinking a little butt kicking is necessary to quiet things down just like what was done to Libya 40 years ago. That pretty much solved it then....it could solve it now.
Russia , Russia you say . LOOK at your own hope and dead end govt .
THEY PLAN TO DO MORE THAN RUSSIA . THEY PLAN TO UNIFY THE ENTIRE WORLD under a LIE , under them
THE PROBLEM LIES IN MAN PARTNER . AND far too many are trusting in man .
THIS gringo aint political , i have voted for none of them on either side .
YOU bought a lie my friend . The liberal progressive move is of the dragon , of satan , of the serpent
of all that is a lie and of all in darkness .
YEAH I said it . Deal with it . But rest assured my words are not in support of THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT EITHER .
THEY DONE BOUGHT THE LIE TOO . TIME WE OPEN BIBLES PARTNER . HOW BOUT DOING THAT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
THEY PLAN TO DO MORE THAN RUSSIA . THEY PLAN TO UNIFY THE ENTIRE WORLD under a LIE , under them
YOU bought a lie my friend . The liberal progressive move is of the dragon , of satan , of the serpent
YEAH I said it . Deal with it . But rest assured my words are not in support of THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT EITHER .
THEY DONE BOUGHT THE LIE TOO . TIME WE OPEN BIBLES PARTNER . HOW BOUT DOING THAT .
Yes, and Christ said here "But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. " It is inevitable, the playing out of history will occur according to the purposes of God. These things are also just the beginning of sorrows, implying that when the last of the last days get going, hard times are coming for everyone, rich, poor, no matter what nation.

Christ also said, 'do not be troubled', meaning to me that God is in control. God shortens the days else no flesh would be saved, but for the sake of the elect, whom He chose, He shortens the days. The devil would love to stretch out the sorrows and fiery trials and troubles for an eternity.

Mark 13:6-8​

New King James Version​

6 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and will deceive many. 7 But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. 8 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines [a]and troubles. These are the beginnings of [b]sorrows.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I listen to Ukranians and my friends in Slovakia in Banska Bestristka.

They know more in detail about what is happening than you. They lived in the former Soviet Union....they have been carefully watching things in Ukraine deteriorate for a while. They worry about their own home.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and Christ said here "But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. " It is inevitable, the playing out of history will occur according to the purposes of God. These things are also just the beginning of sorrows, implying that when the last of the last days get going, hard times are coming for everyone, rich, poor, no matter what nation.

Mark 13:6-8​

New King James Version​

6 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and will deceive many. 7 But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. 8 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines [a]and troubles. These are the beginnings of [b]sorrows.
What will be will be . I shun er word of falsehoods of men to hades and let us place zero hopesin govt or men .
And as far as putin and as far as zelenski , both be wicked men . TO be honest Zelenski might be worse .
BUT THIS I DO KNOW . the far worst of men , HAVE INDEED invaded the democracies of men .
AND though they holler we must do for this for freedom , for liberty and etc
my ADVICE IS HEED THEM NOT . THEY WORSE THAN PUTIN OR ZELENSKI and what they plan to do
WILL END in the bloodshed , MORE BLOODSHED than this world has yet seen .
YEAH , my advice is DONT VOTE BIDEN PEROID . AND DONT HOLD ANY HOPE In the abraham accords
or in any man . TIME WE OPEN BIBLES . Be encouraged my friend . BUTTHE AGENDA OF THE ELITES
and of the dragon has entered THE REALM OF BOTH SIDES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I listen to Ukranians and my friends in Slovakia in Banska Bestristka.

They know more in detail about what is happening than you. They lived in the former Soviet Union....they have been carefully watching things in Ukraine deteriorate for a while. They worry about their own home.
THANKS TO NATO . oh i know putin is evil and did evil .
BUT even he is far less evil than the elites that run the liberal democracies .
KEEP THAT IN MIND partner . YOU are being DECIEVED my friend .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

"For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled."

We have been told beforehand that God is in control of all things to fulfill His purpose. That includes the events of this Ukraine war.

God works “all things according to the counsel of his will” (Ephesians 1:11).​

Theology Thursday: Is God in Control?

Jesus also told us that scripture cannot be broken; things will happen just as God has said. But Satan always questions that, saying Hs God said.... deceiving the whole world and I think his own self.

Rev 17

The Scarlet Woman and the Scarlet Beast​

1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying [a]to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of [b]her fornication. 5 And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

6 I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast​

7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the [c]mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to [d]perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and [e]yet is.

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to [f]perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you [g]saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reality of Ukraine is: Shattered economy that wasn't great to begin with, lots of friends, family, relatives serving in a brutal high casualty war against an aggressor 4x it's size and more equipment, hometowns gone, millions displaced, kids killed, raped, or thousands kidnapped, POWs castrated, beheaded, and tortured, daily air alarms, daily attacks on civilians and humanitarian workers, soon in the winter they will attack energy infrastructure so civilians will be as cold as possible, culture and historic buildings razed, curfews and martial law. Im the last foreigner to over exaggerate anything for support or donations. I will never cry in front of a camera for "effect." All I'm saying is, if there's a video or picture of a dead russian and it seems brutal -- don't tell Ukranians how to react to it. It's easy to tell them, when your reality isn't attempted genocide by the 2nd most powerful army in the world.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THANKS TO NATO . oh i know putin is evil and did evil .
BUT even he is far less evil than the elites that run the liberal democracies .
KEEP THAT IN MIND partner . YOU are being DECIEVED my friend .
NATO is helping Ukraine....instead of hand wringing and watching them die due to the genocide.
That's what they asked for....for us to really uphold our treaty with them instead of ignoring it. Your head is in the clouds of conspiracy theories. I've explained in detail and yet you have read nothing and behaved like an idiot.
Do you want me to treat you accordingly?
OR
Are you going to even hold the slightest respect for another person's opinion?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NATO is helping Ukraine....instead of hand wringing and watching them die due to the genocide.
That's what they asked for....for us to really uphold our treaty with them instead of ignoring it. Your head is in the clouds of conspiracy theories. I've explained in detail and yet you have read nothing and behaved like an idiot.
Do you want me to treat you accordingly?
OR
Are you going to even hold the slightest respect for another person's opinion?
Nato is crooked as heck . The sooner we learn that the better off we might be .
The elites desire one thing , power and control . THey use the sheeple and toy with their emotions
in order to set up THEY OWN EMPIRE . Soon enough even their puppets will moan and groan under it too .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nato is crooked as heck . The sooner we learn that the better off we might be .
The elites desire one thing , power and control . THey use the sheeple and toy with their emotions
in order to set up THEY OWN EMPIRE . Soon enough even their puppets will moan and groan under it too .
So you want me to treat you like a babbling idiot that respects no one and is incapable of hearing.

• Wow

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
NATO is an un-elected Mob of Satanist, can anyone say that they are not in fact that ?

I was and still are all for the people in the areas to Vote ! it's their land and their right to be able to Vote on the subject in fact, but i fine is so underhanded is that the west World does not respect their rights to Vote !

So we have a simple matter really that would of been taken care of with a Vote and no one would of got hurt anymore and lived in peace, not a problem ! But for a tactic regarding people who could not give a rats at all and why is that ? Oil and Gas !

Joe Biden and Co want to control the world totally, It's called the New World Order ! Or Satan ! Every nation must do as they are dictated to do as their Masters dictate. our Votes mean bugger all nowadays. Big Brother dominates over all ! It's Marxism ! You become enslaved under a Satanic Mob that makes you only a Number, you become only a product to them who dominate over you all !

It has nothing to do with Christ Jesus at all ! anyone one who thinks that they are doing the will of Jesus is possessed !

They are going to use you all like cattle, as that's what you will become to them, all equal nothings, they do not respect the rights of real worthy freedom ! They create a system were no one can excel ? for you are and being cast down to the lowest denominator as the standard set for all, so as to become grubs of pathetic desires like Gays being elevated to be your equal but in reality you have just been put down to that level ?
Now in regards to Gays some are not all that bad or not really a problem and never were, but the problem is that the most depraved Gays are not being exposed for what they truly peddle and that's the problem.
But the MSM does not shine a light on such as this type of creep show, so the majority of people think the Gay world is all a Good thing ? because that's what is being promoted by Satanist in fact ! But their is a dark side to the Gays regarding such issues ! but as Satan works lies promoting lies as good in fact, just as they do with Ukraine, it's all one sided in fact sadly nowadays.

The Satanic MSM controls the minds of the people so easy ! Just like Hitler and Stalin etc did ! But were does such as this power come from ? may ask !
Well if they did not have Political Correctness non of such evil would of come to Power in fact !
They could not dominate over the people in fact ! Because you had no rights too express your own opinions or you are dealt with for doing so in fact ! That is what the West has become enslaved to such a Whore ! but they do not understand that they are dealing with a Whore. The Whore of Whores !
So the people will become enslaved under such deception.
Godless dupes too the spastic workings of evil deranged low life men.
Not even God can help such people, for they are Lost ! For they are not their own person they have no Pride within themselves to stand up to such deceptions. Why ?
Because you are not allowed to in fact !

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NATO is an un-elected Mob of Satanist, can anyone say that they are not in fact that ?

I was and still are all for the people in the areas to Vote ! it's their land and their right to be able to Vote on the subject in fact, but i fine is so underhanded is that the west World does not respect their rights to Vote !

So we have a simple matter really that would of been taken care of with a Vote and no one would of got hurt anymore and lived in peace, not a problem ! But for a tactic regarding people who could not give a rats at all and why is that ? Oil and Gas !

Joe Biden and Co want to control the world totally, It's called the New World Order ! Or Satan ! Every nation must do as they are dictated to do as their Masters dictate. our Votes mean bugger all nowadays. Big Brother dominates over all ! It's Marxism ! You become enslaved under a Satanic Mob that makes you only a Number, you become only a product to them who dominate over you all !

It has nothing to do with Christ Jesus at all ! anyone one who thinks that they are doing the will of Jesus is possessed !

They are going to use you all like cattle, as that's what you will become to them, all equal nothings, they do not respect the rights of real worthy freedom ! They create a system were no one can excel ? for you are and being cast down to the lowest denominator as the standard set for all, so as to become grubs of pathetic desires like Gays being elevated to be your equal but in reality you have just been put down to that level ?
Now in regards to Gays some are not all that bad or not really a problem and never were, but the problem is that the most depraved Gays are not being exposed for what they truly peddle and that's the problem.
But the MSM does not shine a light on such as this type of creep show, so the majority of people think the Gay world is all a Good thing ? because that's what is being promoted by Satanist in fact ! But their is a dark side to the Gays regarding such issues ! but as Satan works lies promoting lies as good in fact, just as they do with Ukraine, it's all one sided in fact sadly nowadays.

The Satanic MSM controls the minds of the people so easy ! Just like Hitler and Stalin etc did ! But were does such as this power come from ? may ask !
Well if they did not have Political Correctness non of such evil would of come to Power in fact !
They could not dominate over the people in fact ! Because you had no rights too express your own opinions or you are dealt with for doing so in fact ! That is what the West has become enslaved to such a Whore ! but they do not understand that they are dealing with a Whore. The Whore of Whores !
So the people will become enslaved under such deception.
Godless dupes too the spastic workings of evil deranged low life men.
Not even God can help such people, for they are Lost ! For they are not their own person they have no Pride within themselves to stand up to such deceptions. Why ?
Because you are not allowed to in fact !
Trump called the MSM the enemy of the American people. Listening to some of those people is like listening to devil speak.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks were warned , this lamb DONT COMPROMISE . I shun the lies of nato and the elites and anything contrary to GOD .
Wont be heedingit , wont be hoping in it , WILL BE EXPOSING IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a strong idea that ol reggie wont be hoping in ol nato any time soon . GOOD FOR YOU REGGIE
its just another tool of many tools in the hand bag of satan by which he decieth the world . AND believe you me ,
he has many ministirs , aka tools In his hand bag by which he has decieved scores of folks .

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF by rejecting satans nato you imply that means me to be a babbling idiot incapable of hearing , THEN I shall wear it with a badge of honor .
What I'm talking about is that you have yet to seriously address anything I have said....which has nothing to do with NATO. I have quoted and referenced residents of Ukraine and surrounding areas and history and undisputed news reports....

All I'm getting from you is a out how NATO is Satan. Nothing that addresses or even acknowledges that I've said anything.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan comes in various ways.
As wolf in sheep's clothing, seems harmless but is like ravenous wolf to devour whomever he can, when the time seems right to him.
Comes in like a lion. But always to steal, kill, destroy, and not give life but to take it. I am sure you can find more.

Sway means in 1 John 5:19

a
: a controlling influence
b
: sovereign power : DOMINION
c
: the ability to exercise influence or authority : DOMINANCE

Course Satan stole that, it was not his to take. But he tempted man to sin in Eden and when man fell, Satan became the prince of this fallen world.

Satan is the prince of this world and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.​

Devil opposes God, is the enemy of all that is good and righteous. He is the enemy of God and Christians.​

Satan lies, is the father of lies, and there is no truth in him.​

He blinds the minds of them that believe not, unbelievers are blinded lest the light of the gospel shine on them.​

As a Poser, he masquerades in costumes of light and righteousness.​

Satan does signs and wonders, but they are false miracles.​

Satan tempts people to sin which only can be resisted by the power of God on your behalf.​

Satan plucks the word of God out of people’s hearts and chokes faith.​

Satan causes some sickness and disease.​

Satan is a murderer, a murderer from the beginning of the age.​

Satan fights against the plans of missionaries.​

Satan accuses Christians before God.​

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte