Of every 100 people who joined Ukrainian units last Fall, months before the counter-offensive, only 10 to 20 remain.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s now firmly established that the Ukrainian counter-offensive turned out to be the feeder of a bloody meat grinder of astonishing proportions.

Of every 100 people who joined Ukrainian units last Fall, months before the counter-offensive, only 10 to 20 remain. The rest are dead, wounded or incapacitated. These stats were confirmed by the online publication Poltavashchyna.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s now firmly established that the Ukrainian counter-offensive turned out to be the feeder of a bloody meat grinder of astonishing proportions.

Of every 100 people who joined Ukrainian units last Fall, months before the counter-offensive, only 10 to 20 remain. The rest are dead, wounded or incapacitated. These stats were confirmed by the online publication Poltavashchyna.

Straight from Russian Propagandists.

The reality is most went home or elsewhere. A bunch went and couldn't support themselves with their youtube channel or their Telegram channel so they left.

A huge group were "stolen valor" cases where they didn't have the experience they claimed they had.

Others were there for nefarious purposes and are now running from justice.

However, the remaining soldiers are there to do their part...maintaining vehicles, medical care, logistics, trigger pulling, or whatever. (Tooth to tail ratio)

Lots of people think that war is a party or team sport of some sort...it's not. War is ugly and brutal and has devastating consequences for a century. People's lives are forever scarred by war outside of lost limbs and shortened lives...and not in a good way.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Straight from Russian Propagandists.

The reality is most went home or elsewhere. A bunch went and couldn't support themselves with their youtube channel or their Telegram channel so they left.

A huge group were "stolen valor" cases where they didn't have the experience they claimed they had.

Others were there for nefarious purposes and are now running from justice.

However, the remaining soldiers are there to do their part...maintaining vehicles, medical care, logistics, trigger pulling, or whatever. (Tooth to tail ratio)

Lots of people think that war is a party or team sport of some sort...it's not. War is ugly and brutal and has devastating consequences for a century. People's lives are forever scarred by war outside of lost limbs and shortened lives...and not in a good way.
My view is you won't hear the truth about this war from the western MSM either since they are spokesmen for them, and their propagandizing. If all you ever hear are the lies coming from one side, then you will believe that versus the other voices. Tell a big lie often enough and the people will most of them believe it.

'Ghost of Kiev' from what I recall actually came from a video game...fake hero fighter pilot of the western MSM.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The casualties are real.

One of the men, a former U.S. soldier from Texas who goes by the callsign "Tango," said his unit of "dozens" of men took "85% casualties" and that two of their comrades were killed when the team was ambushed whilst advancing into Russian-occupied territory. Forty percent of the unit was so badly injured they were rendered "combat ineffective," he said.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Escalation to another level coming?

Next step for Biden administration to send 'mini nukes' to Kyiv? Ex CIA officer thinks so​

A former Central Intelligence Agency officer Ray McGovern, in his remark earlier yesterday, said that the next logical step for the Biden administration to take when it comes to arming Ukraine to wean off Russian aggression may very well be to provide its client 'with mini-nukes', referring to the nuclear weapons.

“We’re running out of ammunition. The president says ‘Ok, let’s give the Ukrainians some more ammunition,’ and his advisors say ‘We’re too low. So what else have we got? Well we don’t have any more 155 mm shells for our howitzers and so forth but we could give them cluster munitions.’ Now we’re giving them depleted uranium shells. And what’s the next step? Well, the next step would be these little mini-nukes. We’ll give them that, if push comes to shove,’” McGovern said in a podcast appearance alongside Scott Ritter, a former US Marine Corps intelligence officer and former United Nations Special Commission inspector.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read accounts of the war from RELIABLE SOURCES. Not propaganda. Meaning they have named sources of their information which are verified by other sources.

Things like geolocated photographs which are time stamped.

Troop counts of casualties and active duty in this conflict have been exclusively propaganda and rhetoric. (From both sides) There has not been a single report that has been factual yet...despite claims to the contrary. All are pure rhetoric.

So when a post starts out discussing the constitution of troops in any fashion its obviously rhetoric. Automatically needs to be discounted as a lie.

Other wars maybe not so much...but in this one most definitely has been the case.

Warfare has changed a lot over the years. This one is definitely different in that the EW, drones, and missile defense have been the stars to watch...and the plethora of cameras of EVERY type everywhere to document everything....most too much gore to view on a consistent basis.

Ukraine is running an effective attritional system of Warfare that is slowly eroding RF forces and morale of fresh officers and conscripted men. But that's what is necessary in asymmetrical warfare to make battlefield gains. RF forces are getting deeper into the quicksand and don't know how to get out. Where RF forces are adaptive to battlefield environments...they do have weaknesses and UAF is more adept at exploiting those weaknesses than RF is at eliminating them....especially with the new officers.

Neither side is going to win.
That's a fictional concept. But one some bloodthirsty people like to promote.

One other interesting note from this war is the advent of Social Media propaganda. It's being allowed instead of stopped. Usually the only opposition propaganda allowed is originated from within...but currently we have (in western nations only) propaganda straight from the Kremlin/St Petersburg talking points bulletin being broadcast almost immediately around the western world after being issued.

Contrary to what the propagandists are saying....

Ukraine will end up "winning" this war in some fashion before the US elections next Fall. Even if some nations (to be later identified) end up sending troops to fight Russia themselves.
Russia is currently receiving "pariah" nation status with their citizenry being unwelcome in most nations that are not themselves considered pariah nations. Meaning the wealth and resources of THE WHOLE WORLD is not aligned with staying out of it but instead against Russia in this.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can't imagine Russia losing this war over Ukraine. I can imagine the whole war going nuclear at some point, if Russia thought it was losing, then everyone loses. Russia is vastly out producing munitions; the west cannot do that today, and Ukraine is running out of soldiers.

Tells the tale here

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My view is you won't hear the truth about this war from the western MSM either since they are spokesmen for them, and their propagandizing. If all you ever hear are the lies coming from one side, then you will believe that versus the other voices. Tell a big lie often enough and the people will most of them believe it.

'Ghost of Kiev' from what I recall actually came from a video game...fake hero fighter pilot of the western MSM.
Nor will you hear the truth from Putin aAND HIS CONTROLLED MEDIA EITHER.

BUT THE FACT RUSSIA IS LOSING THIS WAR IS ONCONTROVERTIBLE.

Conservative estimates place Russias tank loss at 4,000, APC's at over 7,000. Dead and wounded at now approx. 300,000.
He brought Kim Jun IL to Russia to buy arms from North Korea! With the technology ban on russia, He can't build modern weapons and must bankrupt his nation to buy them from others.

He can't surrender, can't sue for peace and does not have the military strength anymore to garner victory.

all he can do is keep grinding on, destroying men and material on both sides, for when He stops and no victory, He will "suddenly" die from health reasons .

Other than knowing Russia will invade Israel in the furute, I really don't have a dog in this show. But I do hate when one nation invades another sovereign nation and then proceeds to ruthlessly destroy its infrastucture all for an illegal land grab.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nor will you hear the truth from Putin aAND HIS CONTROLLED MEDIA EITHER.

BUT THE FACT RUSSIA IS LOSING THIS WAR IS ONCONTROVERTIBLE.

Conservative estimates place Russias tank loss at 4,000, APC's at over 7,000. Dead and wounded at now approx. 300,000.
He brought Kim Jun IL to Russia to buy arms from North Korea! With the technology ban on russia, He can't build modern weapons and must bankrupt his nation to buy them from others.

He can't surrender, can't sue for peace and does not have the military strength anymore to garner victory.

all he can do is keep grinding on, destroying men and material on both sides, for when He stops and no victory, He will "suddenly" die from health reasons .

Other than knowing Russia will invade Israel in the furute, I really don't have a dog in this show. But I do hate when one nation invades another sovereign nation and then proceeds to ruthlessly destroy its infrastucture all for an illegal land grab.
Nothing personal, but don't believe all they hype on about.
This is a protracted war with horrendous losses. US has a long history of backing out and abandoning wars when the public tires of the ongoing costs. This war is very political with large political costs. It is already dividing people, the polls I see, Americans generally don't want this war to continue. Some republicans in congress are raising objections about the cost as being an unaccounted black hole right now.

The war in Ukraine risks turning into a protracted conflict that Russia will eventually win, a leading think-tank has said.

The report by the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) warned that current Russian advantages and Ukrainian weaknesses are leading to a style of conflict that favours Moscow.

The invasion is developing into a war of attrition, the authors said, where each side attempts to break down the other through continuous and ongoing losses of, personnel, troops and equipment.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a protracted war with horrendous losses. US has a long history of backing out and abandoning wars when the public tires of the ongoing costs. This war is very political with large political costs. It is already dividing people, the polls I see, Americans generally don't want this war to continue. Some republicans in congress are raising objections about the cost as being an unaccounted black hole right now.

The war in Ukraine risks turning into a protracted conflict that Russia will eventually win, a leading think-tank has said.

The report by the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) warned that current Russian advantages and Ukrainian weaknesses are leading to a style of conflict that favours Moscow.

The invasion is developing into a war of attrition, the authors said, where each side attempts to break down the other through continuous and ongoing losses of, personnel, troops and equipment.

Actually the numbers in the USA for supporting Ukraine are around 75% of LIKELY VOTERS...basically a mandate to continue despite Russia's best efforts.

You speak of being divided? Ummmmm...you are the odd man out of the actual unity and this time THE WHOLE WORLD is against you on this one even though they all have various side interests which are often opposite of the USA. The ONLY people turning this into a political argument are those influenced by Russian disinformation campaigns. So obviously you are listening to someone who gets their marching orders from Russia OR you are playing oppositional politics regardless of the consequences. Neither is an admirable position to hold....and then the third position is coward...which gets you in trouble with God. Being a coward is immoral and outside of Christian values. Not illegal....but highly unethical.

The USA turned its back on Afghanistan....kinda figured that was coming because of the volume of money being laundered was almost nothing anymore and there are no USA interests left in that barren place. The only thing left was the money pit of expenses. The Afghan people will either get their stuff together or they won't.

RUSI is not exactly non-partisan in this conflict....ISW and a few others are.

Is Russia winning?
NO and is not going to ever! (I really have sympathy for the conscripts everywhere in Russia...they get the raw end on this)

I understand that you are listening to political sources instead of real soldiers on this matter. But the resources of Russia are being divided up as we speak. It will require a miracle for them to exist after this is over

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Zelenskyy is the butcher of Ukraine ! It's His Holocaust of the Ukraine's men. for what !
I do not care at all for the Boarders being changed that Putin wants, Bring on the Vote i say !

It's been a Holocaust of the Slavic people in fact ! So easy played ! Just how easy it was played on the world and swallowed.

A Genocide i say in fact and it could all of been avoided by the right to Vote !
That why all them people have been slaughtered and sadly so sadly the majority can not see the truth ! I am sicked by it, truly just sickened at how peoples lives are sold so cheaply for total BS !

Why could the People in the Area just Vote ! well we know, it's because Russia would of clearly won the Vote in fact ! can anyone tell me different on that point ?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Zelenskyy is the butcher of Ukraine ! It's His Holocaust of the Ukraine's men. for what !
I do not care at all for the Boarders being changed that Putin wants, Bring on the Vote i say !

It's been a Holocaust of the Slavic people in fact ! So easy played ! Just how easy it was played on the world and swallowed.

A Genocide i say in fact and it could all of been avoided by the right to Vote !
That why all them people have been slaughtered and sadly so sadly the majority can not see the truth ! I am sicked by it, truly just sickened at how peoples lives are sold so cheaply for total BS !

Why could the People in the Area just Vote ! well we know, it's because Russia would of clearly won the Vote in fact ! can anyone tell me different on that point ?
Many are ethnically Russian people for certain. Ukraine was part of Russia for 300 years.
Governments wont recognize the right of citizens to vote to join another country, so they go to war over that.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is a protracted war with horrendous losses and deep fiscal costs on the US and Europe.

All wars divide people. It is either right or wrong to come to the aid of Ukraine who was illegally invaded by Russia. If it is right, we should stay the course, if not we should end our involvement.

Think tank opinions are a dime a dozen. what happens on the ground is the reality and the reality is that Russia is being destroyed by the Ukrainians and the superior weaponry of the west.

You wrote about the low morale of the Ukrainians, the morale of the Russians forced into this conflict is worse.

If Russia was winning and able to keep a protracted war going, they would not have had to go hat in hand to Kim to beg for weaponry and ammunition. they have lost 2/3 of their usable MBT's and close to that in APC's. They are pulling T-55 tanks off pedestals in parks and refurbishing them to use in Ukraine? that is video from Russia itself.

There is a technology embargo that is bankrupting Russia. They have to strip washers, fridges and dryers of their microchips to use them for the military. China doesn't have th e advanced chips for they are under embargo as well.

China is helping but not enough to make a difference. Putinis only hope is that he will outlast the Wests' aid.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is a protracted war with horrendous losses and deep fiscal costs on the US and Europe.

All wars divide people. It is either right or wrong to come to the aid of Ukraine who was illegally invaded by Russia. If it is right, we should stay the course, if not we should end our involvement.

Think tank opinions are a dime a dozen. what happens on the ground is the reality and the reality is that Russia is being destroyed by the Ukrainians and the superior weaponry of the west.

You wrote about the low morale of the Ukrainians, the morale of the Russians forced into this conflict is worse.

If Russia was winning and able to keep a protracted war going, they would not have had to go hat in hand to Kim to beg for weaponry and ammunition. they have lost 2/3 of their usable MBT's and close to that in APC's. They are pulling T-55 tanks off pedestals in parks and refurbishing them to use in Ukraine? that is video from Russia itself.

There is a technology embargo that is bankrupting Russia. They have to strip washers, fridges and dryers of their microchips to use them for the military. China doesn't have th e advanced chips for they are under embargo as well.

China is helping but not enough to make a difference. Putinis only hope is that he will outlast the Wests' aid.

Another factor is the political instability in the USA at the moment.
For whatever reason the Republicans in the senate have decided to stop the "stop gap" funding bill in Congress because of the support of Ukraine.

So now the Saudis are intentionally keeping the price of oil high to fund their own military more....including the addition of nuclear weapons. Because of Iran, Russia, and China. If any of these nations arrive in Saudi Arabia to "help" then the whole world will be held hostage. So...Saudis are keeping the price of oil high to fund the military they need.

UAE does whatever the Saudis say...and they still have new oil infrastructure to pay for they have already built. So they are just fine with going along with the high prices.

Yes, it's a complicated world and this infighting is going to screw over everyone.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another factor is the political instability in the USA at the moment.
For whatever reason the Republicans in the senate have decided to stop the "stop gap" funding bill in Congress because of the support of Ukraine.

So now the Saudis are intentionally keeping the price of oil high to fund their own military more....including the addition of nuclear weapons. Because of Iran, Russia, and China. If any of these nations arrive in Saudi Arabia to "help" then the whole world will be held hostage. So...Saudis are keeping the price of oil high to fund the military they need.

UAE does whatever the Saudis say...and they still have new oil infrastructure to pay for they have already built. So they are just fine with going along with the high prices.

Yes, it's a complicated world and this infighting is going to screw over everyone.
Well as we are moving ever steadily in these last times to the Tribulation and the Campaign of Armageddon, these kind of events will keep happening.

We must remember that America may only be possibly mentioned in Scripture during the last days as found in Ezekiel 39:
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

Americas time has come and is now going. This nation I am convinced is under divine judgment for our exceeding great evil.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as we are moving ever steadily in these last times to the Tribulation and the Campaign of Armageddon, these kind of events will keep happening.

We must remember that America may only be possibly mentioned in Scripture during the last days as found in Ezekiel 39:
6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

Americas time has come and is now going. This nation I am convinced is under divine judgment for our exceeding great evil.

Where I wish I could disagree....the USA's public face is getting increasingly worse.

And where the really sticky point is...the USA is known as a "Christian Nation" .

Between the pledge of allegiance and every piece of printed currency....we carry God's name everywhere we go or don't go. And with the current state of immorality being broadcast as "good"....we are in trouble.

Other nations can get away with more because they do not carry God's name. But because the politicians would rather fight than do what's right....God is likely fed up.

So....
I will do as God says....I dunno if I will survive the first strike or not...I hope not. But if I do...well...I am capable of helping put it back together as a commercial industrial electrician. Even done stints at switchyards to wire up 500KVA breakers.

I'm trying to stop the fighting...but I don't think that anyone sees or cares about the destructive power of arguing or not keeping promises.

Just like Sampson thought he could get away with it....one day we will be just like him.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Due to the fact that i seen the letters MSM i must out of great love for all peoples remind us of a simple truth .
HEED NOT THAT WHOREMONGERING INSTITUTION .
For it feeds the masses lies to attain and make a peoples who will and who do embrace the agenda of great darkness .
I repeat , an all out amber alert , heck an all out PLEASE HEED THIS ALERT , DO NOT BUY INTO MSM .
You all may return to the post now . Transmission ended .

Reactions: Marvelloustime