Oh, please, urgently pray for me......... Help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

destiny3

Dec 13, 2009
Oh, please, urgently pray for me that I have a heart after God's own heart and that God blesses me "ABUNDANTLY" and financially in my life.....I want to help my mom and my little sister Daisy......

thank you so much for your prayers

sincerely, tony

Nomad

Post Tenebras Lux
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heavenly Father I pray that you would be pleased to conform Tony to the image of your Son and to work in him/her to will and to work for your good pleasure as Scripture says. I also ask that you would provide Tony with all of the necessities of life and the tools to help his/her family. Amen

Not-Home-Yet

Nov 24, 2009
Tony I am praying in agreement with Nomad that God will tend to all your needs. Trust and wait for the Lord and he will deliver you.....love Jane

destiny3

Dec 13, 2009
thank you for your understanding and your CONTINUAL prayers for DAISY'S HEALING!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Seek after gods heart and love the father, love him and he will love you :)

jesusalltheway

May 8, 2010
Nowra, Australia
Lord God i pray for Daisey.
I pray for healing and comfort in the name of Jesus.
Lord God you are so awesome and so magnificent and I thank you for everything you are going to do for Daisey.
Thank you Father Amen.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Shane........... we not heard from Destiny since Jan 6..............Not that prayer won't help, but I assume everything is OK.

Jesus Is Lord