Old Testament prophetic linkage to todays events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shittim

Nov 19, 2020
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was led to this video this morning, most of the meat is in the first 10 minutes or so, he has found linkage to prophecies in Amos, Obadiah, Jeremiah, and Zachariah that he believes point to the nearness of fulfillment of scripture.
hope you will take it to the Lord for His confirmation.
blessings

Reactions: Taken and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was led to this video this morning, most of the meat is in the first 10 minutes or so, he has found linkage to prophecies in Amos, Obadiah, Jeremiah, and Zachariah that he believes point to the nearness of fulfillment of scripture.
hope you will take it to the Lord for His confirmation.
blessings
Hello, and if I did not already greet you then, welcome to CyB! We hope you will enjoy your time here while we attempt to sharpen our irons together!

I watched your video, which doesn't happen often, lol. I found it interesting and new.
Not sure I know where he's coming from when he speaks of "repentance" but, as you said the meat is is the first 10 minutes.

Thanks for the share, but many on here can be pressed for time and will maybe watch short vid clips, or none at all...just saying!

God bless you.
Nancy

Reactions: Taken and Shittim

Shittim

Nov 19, 2020
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brilliant grandson taught me how to set the speed faster in Settings, I know for my part I open sometimes and listen while I am doing other things, after asking the Lord to perk up my attention when there is a part He wishes me to take in, and He always does. has a lot to do with "you have not because you ask not...."
Thank you and bless you Nancy

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Shittim
Thanks for sharing.

All generations have experienced some degree of prophecy….and do believe prophecy is being fulfilled at a faster pace…and we are in “those days” and fast approaching the “end days”….

May God abundantly bless you and yours,
Taken

Reactions: Shittim

Shittim

Nov 19, 2020
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you friend

Job 33-14 tells us God speaks first one way, then another, yet we don't perceive it, He always has communicated with each of us, and always will, we need to learn to perceive it.
blessings

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't watch video.

Matthew chapter 24 . Were at the beginning of sorrows.
Wars and rumors of wars
False preachers
Earthquakes
Pestilence
Famine
Inflation

Jesus told us of end times.

Jeremiah chapter 30 . Jacob's trouble is coming near future.

Revelation chapter 13 . It's one world political system. It will receive deadly wound near future. At the 6th trump, satan in his role as antichrist, will lead one world religious system. It's 5 month period.

Bible prophecy is coming to pass.

Isaiah chapter 42 . The mighty man is Jesus. Hes coming near future to establish His kingdom. At the 7th trump.

The watchman need to watch. Many Christian people will worship antichrist. They're not studying sound doctrine. Thier listening to traditions of men and false doctrine.

Ephesians chapter 6
Gospel armour is knowledge and wisdom of God's word. The gospel armour is only way past antichrist. Those who are biblically illiterate don't have prayer of chance against antichrist near future.

I won't sugar coat Gods word.