Old testament vs New testament

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I heard a quote on a T.V ministery show the other day sorry cant remember which one butI thought it answered the question about Old Teatament vs the New Testament questionvery well so for those that havent heard it thought I would post it."The Old testament is the New testament concealedThe New testament is the Old testament revealed"which makes them both equally important !

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard a quote on a T.V ministery show the other day sorry cant remember which one butI thought it answered the question about Old Teatament vs the New Testament questionvery well so for those that havent heard it thought I would post it."The Old testament is the New testament concealedThe New testament is the Old testament revealed"which makes them both equally important !

2 Timothy 3:16,17 explains things very clearly I think.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, but an important thing to remember is, many events written in the Old Testament Books are still yet to come to pass today. So don't fall in the trap of thinking all in the Old Testament Books have already been fulfilled.

Even Genesis 49 is Jacob telling His twelve sons to gather around, so he could tell them what would befall them in the "last days".

Reactions: Daniel Veler