Old To New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. - Philippians 3:5-6.

When Paul tells us about his (flesh) earthly parent and how he came behind in no single aspect of his religion. Paul labeled all the things he was in his flesh, and if anybody wanted to compare religion (flesh) Paul said we can compare but I was at the top in my religion. What Paul says about his earth parent (natural birth and religion) was that is ok, that is how I came into being in the natural but I have one problem he said! That is not who I am anymore. That was me in some life before but that life is dead and gone, it nolonger exsists as a entity to make me who I am.

The problem is that is not who I am anymore and new life exsists now. The very things that made me who I was I have had to count it all dung for the gain. To gain a knowledge of new life and old life has no grip. You know who the most dangerous of believers are to the kingdom of darkness? You who have nothing holding you to the past life, you do not look to the old way of doing things you have surpassed the old life for the new. The new is revealed by the Spirit and your desire is for the new. I don't really know if we grasp what it is a new creation exsists of.

The new creation exsists of two becoming one for starters, and then that life begins to grow. We learn understanding and we get what it is the Lord has done in creation. One thing people have rebuffed through my time of teaching is giving up who they are. They have told me "I have to much invested to let it all go." What we don't know is; what you know will more than likely be used for the fathers glory. It will be inhanced by knowledge and you will live different but it is you and it is Christ in you that makes a complete person. This message, this gospel does not make robots out of believers. Quite the opposite, the believer can be all and more of what they thought they were. It has to be him, if I think (my mind) that it is still just me living with Christ just attached to me somehow to help me live a good Christian Life and miss hell, then you only have half the story.

You have a partial gospel you don't have the full story because it is not just a you living, but it is Christ in you living. Christ in you living is two people that have become compatible with each other and true living (life) coming out of the knowledge. You live by your knowledge, you have a knower and that knower needs to know who it is that makes them one by understanding. This gospel, this message is an understanding and those that understand, they live the life according to scripture.

How does that work? I don't know if you can explain that but it is like the scripture says "we are free in deed." So as you see Christ as life you know it is only by Christ in you are you free in deed. That may be a weak explanation but it is Christ in you now as your everything, but seeing him by the Spirit as your only life is the answer to Holyspirit revelation for life.

Someone asked me one time "how can I make it work." The thing with revelation is you cannot make it work. It works on it's own. What I suggest to people is to ask the Holyspirit if these things are true (whatever is written), then teach me to understand and wait on Him he is your teacher. Understanding only comes from the Holyspirit, the understanding of Christ as life anyway, no man will reveal Christ to you it will be by the Spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul