On to Him be our all….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 12:22 (NASB20)
And He said to His disciples, “For this reason I tell you, do not worry about your life, as to what you are to eat; nor for your body, as to what you are to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not to worry about anything but being obedient, the state of heart of a believer living by faith…

Such a high and lofty goal… But it is the goal, which goal, must be lived out by experience to enjoy… The more the obedience the more the joy, they go hand in hand… For faith is the victory over this world and all things… Trusting God to manifest Himself in real time, which is trusting God to manifest righteousness in life as one goes through their day… Oh the joy and peace there is to be found in not worrying about anything but being obedient to righteousness on a moment by moment basis… Yes, though it may cost one all things and even their life, the knowledge of God’s love is there, even the presence of God’s love is there… The more obedience, the more of His presence and love and joy, the more of Him… The faith that would inquire into God…

Though the world may fall apart around one, the one who’s faith and trust is in God, that one will stand…

The one who sees into their death in Christ, that one will be freed from their sins…That one’s foundation is on a rock and that rock is Christ..

The truth of truths;

If it’s me, it’s sin, if it’s Christ, it’s not…

Oh the;

‘what is that to a dead man, I follow Christ’

The joy, the freedom, the heart will experience standing in such truths…

On to Him be our all…

A fellow believer, Not me