The judgement that frees….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 11:31 (NASB20)
But if we judged ourselves rightly, we would not be judged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How can one judge oneself rightly if regardless of how much one knows of one’s sinfulness, there is a deeper degree of sinfulness still to be exposed…?

There is but one way and that way is to judge oneself unto death, for death ends all of one’s sinfulness, known and unknown, all is put to death when one reckons oneself dead….. For this is the proper judgement of one in Christ, for one has died and one’s life is hid with Christ in God… For this and this alone is the proper judgement that frees one from all things….

It is this faith being maintained that frees one from all things which includes all judgement…. For this is the freedom that is in Christ, freedom from all things if one would but reach out and grab onto it by faith….For the heart knows its own misery, just the same the heart knows its own joy, the joy and the misery being decided by how one judges oneself…. If one judges oneself dead in Christ that one’s faith will produce joy, if one judges oneself by anything other, it produces a trying to make oneself good enough which keeps one in a state of misery….

So in how one judge’s oneself, is one’s faith or lack of faith made manifest…

Be blessed in the judgement that frees….

A fellow follower, Not me

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The judgement you speak of is more like discernment. Which comes from a renewed mind, formed by obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit by putting the will of God above our own.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The judgement you speak of is more like discernment. Which comes from a renewed mind, formed by obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit by putting the will of God above our own.
As our obedience is, to the truths revealed, are we blessed….

Be blessed, Not me