One Deity and None Deified

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one Deity, and no angel nor man is ever deified to be a god like God, and so have their own Deity.

Deity is uncreated divine nature, eternal life, and all power. All else, whether spiritual or natural, is created by Him with spiritual or natural nature, but none are created with His Deity.

All things were and are created by Him for His good pleasure, to be like Him in love and righteousness, not to be like Him in Deity.

Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

Scripture is saying that there are no gods with the divine nature and power of Deity, and so there can be no deified gods, but only false gods, that are not as God by divine nature and Deity.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be deified as God, is to become God.

We are made partakers of His divine nature and given His power to be and live like Him, in righteousness and true holiness.

But no angel nor man is ever deified to be like Him, with their own divine power and might: No angel nor man is made to be Him.

This is the truth of scripture that condemns any angel or man desiring to become as gods with Deity themselves.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously stiff necked and hard hearted yet refusing to repent.

You are NOT a leader nor apparently can you be a follower either. Thinking you have to create multiple threads to get attention to be heard makes a person narrow and small minded.

Today is the day of your SALVATION, repent and let the Spirit be your teacher. Repent and follow God!
I've now reported you three times for trolling and implying someone is not saved.

Your blind anger is shooting yourself in the foot.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
L3astAmOngManyB13ss3d. Think he could have found a longer name ?
Has been warned and deleted.