ONE SHALL BE TAKEN, THE OTHER LEFT = Matt 24;40, Luke 17;34, II Corinthians 5;8

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
====================================================================

Matthew 24;40
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Matthew 24;41
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17;34
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Luke 17;35
Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17;36
Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

**** II Corinthians 5;8 ****
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

AMEN

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition... - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

1. Many falling away from the faith
2. The Anti-Christ revealed

I would say that day is closer than ever and wonder how long it will be until a system be developed in which your ID will be in the form of a tattoo that can be swiped. In which there will be no need for cash, credit card, or billfold.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition... - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

I would say that day is closer than ever and wonder how long it will be until a system be developed in which your ID will be in the form of a tattoo that can be swiped. In which there will be no need for cash, credit card, or billfold.

I doubt it will be a tattoo. It would take too long. And it would have to be very precise to be actually scanned and be read.

Reactions: Helen

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Matthew 24;40

Matthew 24;41
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17;34
I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Luke 17;35
Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17;36

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

AMEN

What is your understanding of what these verses refer to? Is it the Rapture or something else?

Oz

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

rocky,

Right now in my state of Queensland (Qld) with all purchases one needs an App with a QR code. It is supposedly to track down COVID people. I have my doubts about it. If I didn't have the App on the mobile, I would have to give name and address details to the shop where I purchased the products.

Oz

Reactions: rockytopva

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 24;40

Matthew 24;41

Luke 17;34

Luke 17;35

Luke 17;36

AMEN

It is all about salvation maam, some will be saved others not.