one size does not fit all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
not every christian is on the exact same step to heaven as you and i .. some christians know more than you and i some christians in their walk with God have faced trials and persecutions that you and i .. will never have to.. Some christians are brand new to christianity some christians are about to enter the church triumphant after years of service, some brand new christans may soon enter it also..These are just one step away from entering heaven we others may have years left here on earth or at least days

wheather we be more like Mary or John or pastor Richard Wurmbrand or more like the scared Deciples That ran away during that first holy week ..

we still are all sinners whom Jesus loved so very much he gave his sacred lifes blood for.. so lets find our worth only in Jesus because its all the same size then.. And thats size then is no longer lacking any thing .

Reactions: Angelina