"One World Government"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just would like for our participation in Christianity, not to be seen as a hindrance to order.
I can't believe a Christian would say such a thing, which is essentially saying to 'support' the devil's "one world government" movement.

That system is not about "order". It is about World Communism controlling all nations until the false-Messiah arrives to finalize 'world peace'. And the people of the world will be saying, "Peace, peace" and there will be no true peace, as Christians that 'refuse' their mark of the beast and refuse to bow to their "image of the beast" IDOL, will be delivered up to be killed. This is what Christ revealed for that future time per Revelation 13 when that one-world beast kingdom is setup for the devil on earth.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems to me that many people don’t see how the Bible prophesies tie together to construct a whole coherent picture.

There is no doubt that Daniel and Revelation have many parallel prophesies, that can also be seen; giving more details, in the other Bible books.

Regarding a One World Government: This concept has been around for a long time and many overt and covert movements have promoted it. That such a political entity will happen, led by a charismatic man known to us as the Anti-Christ, is quite clearly prophesied in Daniel 7:23-24 and described in Daniel 11:21-45, paralleled in Revelation 17:12-13 and described in Revelation 13:1-18.

The problem the promoters of the OWG have now, is the refusal of the nations to relinquish their sovereignty. We all prefer to do our own thing and with the current world situation, this works OK. There are hiccups with nations that mismanage their economies, but it is against the interests of the IMF and the ‘gnomes of Zurich’ to allow a nation to go bankrupt.

So, in order to force the nations to agree to a OWG; initially 10 regions, governed by 10 Presidents*, they know there has to be some kind of dramatic event to start this process. That planned event is to be a nuke attack in the Middle East. A mini WW3, that will shake up the world and have the beneficial effect of solving the Palestinian/ Israel conflict - they would both be gone!

Iran will proceed with their avowed plans to wipe Israel off the map and the recent developments in Syria, Gaza and Israel, is an indication of how close we are to this attack. They know such an attack will result in their own destruction, but they will do it, as their Satanic religion pushes them into it. Ezekiel 35:6, Proverbs 8:32

However, it won’t be retaliation by Israel or America that will thwart this secret attack by Iran and her allies onto Israel, the Lord will take action and He will destroy them all, Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 83, 2 Peter 3:7, virtually depopulating the entire Middle East region. Ezekiel 7:14, Ezekiel 30:2-5, Jeremiah 10:18, Jeremiah 49:35, Isaiah 34:5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:4-5 and many other prophesies about the terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath.

The rest of the world will mostly survive and as things will be then, agreement on a OWG will be easy. Not quite as planned, but a similar result!
What happens to all the true believers in the Lord? Raptured to heaven? Nowhere does the Bible say that will happen at any time. 1 Peter 3:12 says it clearly; it will be the fiery test of our faith and we must stand firm, believing in His protection.

Then: look up, for our redemption is near. Luke 21:25-28 Jesus will Return soon.

*Google - 10 world regions.
Now, I am seeing your clear understanding of the order of events, of what you perceive shall be manifested in the world, just before the Lord returns in all His Immortal Glory.

However, I am not seeing when you believe the "mark of the beast" shall be issued.
Because you have not placed a timing of it,
I have a sense that you either forgot about it, or you might be of the post-mil belief system.

In your outline of the "nuke attack in the Middle East" (Rev. 9:13-21), it is the next event of God's foreknowledge.
In Rev. 9:1-12, we all have just come out of the event of "The Scorpion Sting"- COVID-19.

[15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
It is readily apparent to me also, that verse 15 is describing a specific date, a one day event, in which, according to our knowledge today, describes a nuclear attack, involving four countries (symbolized as angels), that border the Euphrates river.
They are: Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran who unify to attack the nation state of Israel and it's "fallen city" of Jerusalem, which now is.
Gal. 4.

In my opinion, after that destruction, whereby 1/3 of men are killed/wiped off the map, it is AT THAT time, the mark of the beast will be issued.

The world will be shocked over the loss of so many people in such a short time,
that the UN (the Image of the beast) will then "CAUSE" ALL to receive the mark for the New Economic paradigm of digital money (CBDC).

Then, at THAT time, through the mark, there will be the literal separation of the goats from the sheep. Those who took the mark, and those who did not.
THE "mark" will cause it to be that no more people will come to repentance towards God, through Jesus. All shall be clearly "identified" as to who us who.

In the moment of it's completion of issuance, to all who did take the mark, it will cause God the Father to END His Age of Grace, through His Son, of whom He shall then send immediately, "in flaming fire" to redeem ALL His saints.
As Rev. 9:20-21 clearly reveals, for those who took the mark, no man repented, nor can they!
The Age of God's Grace will have ended.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now, I am seeing your clear understanding of the order of events, of what you perceive shall be manifested in the world, just before the Lord returns in all His Immortal Glory.
Thanks.
ALL the Prophets contribute to the big picture. The details like the 'mark of the beast', fit in where Revelation 13:16-17 says it will.
In your outline of the "nuke attack in the Middle East" (Rev. 9:13-21), it is the next event of God's foreknowledge.
There will be no nuke war, Iran will attempt to fire nuke missiles at Israel, but that will cause the Lord to send His fiery wrath, which will destroy them all. Jeremiah 49:35-37, Psalms 83, Revelation 6:12-17, +
In the moment of it's completion of issuance, to all who did take the mark, it will cause God the Father to END His Age of Grace, through His Son, of whom He shall then send immediately, "in flaming fire" to redeem ALL His saints.
This is pure speculation.
The Prophecy in 1 Thess 1:6-10, tells us how the Lord will send fire to destroy the attackers of Israel. [Note that the Jewish State of Israel will be destroyed as well] then He will be revealed, Spiritually; to His faithful Christian people. Revelation 14:1

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Davy, and Amen! That first beast mentioned in Revelation 13 indeed refers to a multiheaded one-world government system. This is also written about in Revelation 17:1 where this one-worldism is described as “the great whore,” the “many waters” meaning many peoples.

Already, this one-worldism, referred to as a city in Revelation 18:10, exists all around us; it’s worldwide!
And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

- Revelation 18:9-10 (KJV)

….and this city is called “MYSTERY, BABYLON“ in Revelation 17:5.

God is calling His people to come out of her. (Revelation 18:4)

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

- Revelation 17:1-5 (KJV)

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is pure speculation.
The Prophecy in 1 Thess 1:6-10, tells us how the Lord will send fire to destroy the attackers of Israel. [Note that the Jewish State of Israel will be destroyed as well] then He will be revealed, Spiritually; to His faithful Christian people. Revelation 14:1
I am thinking that you meant to reference KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10.
[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

That Day (24 hours) will be a simultaneous event of the destruction of ALL the unsaved, and the redemption of ALL the saved.
KJV Luke 17 makes that very clear.
28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[29] But the same day [24 hours] that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day [24 hours] when the Son of man is revealed [in flaming fire with His holy angels].

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, Davy, and Amen! That first beast mentioned in Revelation 13 indeed refers to a multiheaded one-world government system. This is also written about in Revelation 17:1 where this one-worldism is described as “the great whore,” the “many waters” meaning many peoples.

Already, this one-worldism, referred to as a city in Revelation 18:10, exists all around us; it’s worldwide!
And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

- Revelation 18:9-10 (KJV)

….and this city is called “MYSTERY, BABYLON“ in Revelation 17:5.

God is calling His people to come out of her. (Revelation 18:4)

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

- Revelation 17:1-5 (KJV)
It's not the RCC that is the "mother" of harlots, but rather that "mother" who "is fallen", being that of Jerusalem, which now is.
Please read and study all of Gal. 4.

In all of NT scripture, there are only TWO "mothers" being spoken of prophetically.
What has come out from that Jerusalem, which now is, is Zionism ("the synagogue of satan").

Secondly, in the KJV "MBtG" does NOT "ride" the beast with 10H, but rather is "carried" by the beast.
KJV Rev. 17
[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
(a "rider" is in control of the beast, but a beast that "carries", is a beast with a "burden".)

Zech. 12
[3] And in that day will I make Jerusalem [which now is] a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

The ultimate end game of the 10H Beast, is that it now has evolved into it's FINAL stage as the Global Economic Empire, of which from out of it shall come the "mark of the beast", a digital identity (for economic purposes,) to all people, so that they will be able to participate in the Global Elite's new economic paradigm, the "Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)".
It's their weapon of choice, being that of "Economic Sanctions" against all and anyone who rebel. We see that in process now, being used against countries, if they don't come into compliance with the mandates of the UN, which is The Image of the beast.

No one can "make war"
against that which rules and controls food, medicine, industry, natural resources, and that which is ultimately, all the military complexes and their weapons.

Last edited:

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not the RCC that is the "mother" of harlots, but rather that "mother" who "is fallen", being that of Jerusalem, which now is.

In all of NT scripture, there are only TWO "mothers" being spoken of prophetically.
What has come out from that Jerusalem, which now is, is Zionism ("the synagogue of satan").

Secondly, in the KJV "MBtG" does NOT "ride" the beast with 10H, but rather is "carried" by the beast.
KJV Rev. 17
[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
(a "rider" is in control of the beast, but a beast that "carries", is a beast with a "burden".)

Zech. 12
[3] And in that day will I make Jerusalem [which now is] a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

The ultimate end game of the 10H Beast, is that it now has evolved into it's FINAL stage as the Global Economic Empire, of which from out of it shall come the "mark of the beast", a digital identity (for economic purposes,) to all people, so that they will be able to participate in the Global Elite's new economic paradigm, the "Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)".
It's their weapon of choice, being that of "Economic Sanctions" against all and anyone who rebel. We see that in process now, being used against countries, if they don't come into compliance with the mandates of the UN, which is The Image of the beast.

No one can "make war"
against that which rules and controls food, medicine, industry, natural resources, and that which is ultimately, all the military complexes and their weapons.
I never mentioned the RCC, and your comments have absolutely nothing to do with anything I said or any of the scriptures I posted. I suggest you go back and read my post again. Thx.

Reactions: WillTell

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never mentioned the RCC, and your comments have absolutely nothing to do with anything I said or any of the scriptures I posted. I suggest you go back and read my post again. Thx.
Sorry, my bad! In the way you were coming across, I assumed that you were pointing to the RCC, as many do.

After reading your post again, I did see that you were calling "one worldism" as being Mystery Babylon, due to the fact that old Babylon did try to do a "one world" thing with the a tower of Babel.
In that I agree, but you have not shown the manifestation of the source of HOW and WHO is leading it through the flesh.

Yes, In that time, it was Nimrod. But as for today, there is also a source/leadership. And for that, I have scripturally identified the source.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, In that time, it was Nimrod. But as for today, there is also a source/leadership. And for that, I have scripturally identified the source.
I hope you're not trying to say the pope, because he is not the coming Antichrist for the end. That your mind automatically assumed Selah was pointing to the RCC suggests that's the working you have in mind.

But God's Word reveals the coming pseudo-Christ, "dragon", "another beast", "man of sin", "son of perdition", "that old serpent", will be Satan himself. The allegory God gives about Satan in Ezekiel 28 reveals that He is going to destroy Satan 'on this earth', and in sight of those who see it. And Lord Jesus pointed to after His crucifixion, about Satan coming (John 14:30).

Reactions: WillTell and Selah

bt159722

Mar 15, 2023
Miami
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe a Christian would say such a thing, which is essentially saying to 'support' the devil's "one world government" movement.

That system is not about "order". It is about World Communism controlling all nations until the false-Messiah arrives to finalize 'world peace'. And the people of the world will be saying, "Peace, peace" and there will be no true peace, as Christians that 'refuse' their mark of the beast and refuse to bow to their "image of the beast" IDOL, will be delivered up to be killed. This is what Christ revealed for that future time per Revelation 13 when that one-world beast kingdom is setup for the devil on earth.
What do you know about this false Messiah?

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, my bad! In the way you were coming across, I assumed that you were pointing to the RCC, as many do.

After reading your post again, I did see that you were calling "one worldism" as being Mystery Babylon, due to the fact that old Babylon did try to do a "one world" thing with the a tower of Babel.
In that I agree, but you have not shown the manifestation of the source of HOW and WHO is leading it through the flesh.

I do not see where you have identified the source.

The source who heals the deadly wound, who leads that “locust army” of the end times, and “who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (2 Thessalonians 2:4) is none other than Satan himself, THE Antichrist:
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

- Revelation 12:9 (KJV)

Reactions: Keraz and WillTell

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am thinking that you meant to reference KJV 2 Thes. 1:7-10.
Yes, my typo.
The prophecy in 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10 is about the Day the Lord will send His fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
That Day (24 hours) will be a simultaneous event of the destruction of ALL the unsaved, and the redemption of ALL the saved.
KJV Luke 17 makes that very clear.
28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
[29] But the same day [24 hours] that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
[30] Even thus shall it be in the day [24 hours] when the Son of man is revealed [in flaming fire with His holy angels].
Luke 17:28-30, also describes the forthcoming terrible Day when the Lord will destroy the ungodly peoples in the Middle East region.
Which will affect all the world, but they will recover and form a One World Govt. The faithful people of God, those who called upon Hus Name when this disaster struck, will be gathered into all of the holy Land. John sees them there in Revelation 7:9

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you're not trying to say the pope, because he is not the coming Antichrist for the end. That your mind automatically assumed Selah was pointing to the RCC suggests that's the working you have in mind.

But God's Word reveals the coming pseudo-Christ, "dragon", "another beast", "man of sin", "son of perdition", "that old serpent", will be Satan himself. The allegory God gives about Satan in Ezekiel 28 reveals that He is going to destroy Satan 'on this earth', and in sight of those who see it. And Lord Jesus pointed to after His crucifixion, about Satan coming (John 14:30).
No! My mind doesn't look for the pope/RCC to be anything of that spirit of antichrist.
If anything, the RCC is highly religious in their beliefs in Christianity.
It is simply that I have heard similar presentations, like that of Selah, which is almost identical to those who have made that claim against the pope. I foolishly assumed that Selah was doing the same.

Down through years since Martin Luther (Lutherans), a number of people and denominations have voiced their opinion that some of the popes were antichrist, simply because some were overbearing to the extreme of being "Pharisaical".

As for their being a singular man, that "church-inanity" loves to call "THE Antichrist", being a "one man band, miracle man", I do not see it in the singular, but rather in the plural, as there being "many antichrists".
In The KJV, one will never find the words: "the antichrist" put together, inferring a singular man, being a head of the grouping of antichrists.

By your words: "But God's Word reveals the coming pseudo-Christ, "dragon", "another beast", "man of sin", "son of perdition", "that old serpent", will be Satan himself."
I don't see a singular THE Antichrist, and here is why:
1. The words: "man of sin", "the son of perdition" and "the natural man", simply speak of every man, that does not have Christ as their Savior.
Jesus called Judas Iscariot to be "the son of perdition" (destruction). Apparently, there is more than one, as in many, just as there are "many antichrists". 1 John 2:18.

2. Also, the words: "beast", "the image of the beast" and "another beast", simply describe the empires and kingdoms of men.
God clearly defines how he calls them as such, in the book of Daniel.

3. As for "the dragon", "that old serpent", those words literally do reveal satan to be a fallen angel, who was cast out of Heaven down to this earth, along with one third of the angelic realm.

Last edited:

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

You said it yourself "they will say 'peace, peace' but there will be no peace", if there is no peace, how can one nation rule all the others (since there is no established order of priority?)?

Therefore they will assemble, and it will not be for one to rule more than the others.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not see where you have identified the source.

The source who heals the deadly wound, who leads that “locust army” of the end times, and “who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (2 Thessalonians 2:4) is none other than Satan himself, THE Antichrist:
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

- Revelation 12:9 (KJV)
My post #26 (my assumption deleted):
( _ _ _ _ _ _ ) the "mother" of harlots, is that "mother" who "is fallen", being that of Jerusalem, which now is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, my typo.
The prophecy in 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10 is about the Day the Lord will send His fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.

Luke 17:28-30, also describes the forthcoming terrible Day when the Lord will destroy the ungodly peoples in the Middle East region.
Which will affect all the world, but they will recover and form a One World Govt. The faithful people of God, those who called upon Hus Name when this disaster struck, will be gathered into all of the holy Land. John sees them there in Revelation 7:9
The next event by God's Foreknowledge is Rev. 9, being that of nuclear WW3 by satan through men, symbolized as "four angels", being those four countries that border the Euphrates river: Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, of which shall jointly attack Israel.
1/3 of men are killed off, which shocks and devistates all the world, to the point that the Global economy collapses.

The Globalist banking elite (Zionists) shall mandate to the world, saying "Peace and safety", and for them to reach for their offering of "Digitized money" and their "Digital ID", thus issuing the "mark of the beast". Then begins the separation of the goats from the sheep, until ALL the unrepentant/unsaved have sealed their fate.

In the moment of it's completion, suddenly God the Father shall send Jesus for the redemption of all His "Born Again" saints, the dead in Christ first, then we which remain and are alive ARE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER IN THE AIR to meet them and the Lord, and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
However, in that same day,
"Entering stage left": the wrath of God, on a global scale, will be upon all who have the "mark of the beast", and upon all who previously died unrepentant, having NOT the Spirit of Jesus. The graves shall be burned up also, and all who are in them, in the lake of fire, caused by God's consuming presence.

All the saints SAVED.
All the unsaved DESTROYED equals:
NO MORE DEATH.

2 Thes. 2:7-10 is the Glorious return of Christ from Heaven in His physical Immortality and flaming fire, being The Day of our resurrection, and the destruction of all of the unsaved.

In the KJV 2 Thes. 2:7-10, please notice that the word "when" is used two times.
1. For the destruction of the wicked.
2. For the redemption of all the Lord's saints.
Meaning that the event is simultaneous within 24 hours= one day, aka "same day". Luke 17:28-30.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, my typo.

The next event by God's Foreknowledge is Rev. 9, a nuclear WW3 by satan through men, symbolized as "four angels", being those four countries that border the Euphrates river: Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, of which shall jointly attack Israel.
1/3 of men are killed off, which shocks and devistates all the world, to the point that the Global economy collapses.

The Globalist banking elite (Zionists) shall mandate to the world, saying "Peace and safety", and for them to reach for their offering of "Digitized money" and their "Digital ID", thus issuing the "mark of the beast". Then begins the separation of the goats from the sheep, until ALL the unrepentant/unsaved have sealed their fate.
In THAT moment, suddenly God the Father shall send Jesus for the redemption of all His "Born Again" saints, the dead in Christ first, then we which remain and are alive ARE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER IN THE AIR to meet them, and the Lord, and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
However, in that same day,
"Entering stage left": the wrath of God, on a global scale, will be upon all who have the "mark of the beast", and upon all who previously died unrepentant, having NOT the Spirit of Jesus. The graves shall be burned up also, and all who are in them, in the (global) lake of fire, caused by God's consuming presence.

All the saints SAVED.
All the unsaved DESTROYED equals:
NO MORE DEATH.

2 Thes. 2:7-10 is the Glorious return of Christ from Heaven in His physical Immortality and flaming fire, being The Day of our resurrection, and the destruction of all of the unsaved.

In the KJV 2 Thes. 2:7-10, please notice that the word "when" is used two times.
1. For the destruction of the wicked.
2. For the redemption of all the Lord's saints.
Meaning that the event is simultaneous within 24 hours= one day, aka "same day". Luke 17:28-30.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The next event by God's Foreknowledge is Rev. 9, a nuclear WW3
You miss the fact that the Sixth and Seventh seals remain unopened, as yet.
We know Jesus must have opened the first five Seals as per Revelation 4:7-9 because we have experienced their effects. But what is clearly described in Revelation 6:12-17, has not happened yet.
There will never be a nuke war, the Lord will intervene and destroy the combatants. Ezekiel 7:14 He will wipe out all military and weapons. Hosea 2"18, Psalms 46:9, Amos 5:9
Proof that 2 Thess 1:7-10 is not about the glorious Return, is how the Lord is only revealed to His own people. NOT to every eye...Rev 1:7

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You miss the fact that the Sixth and Seventh seals remain unopened, as yet.
We know Jesus must have opened the first five Seals as per Revelation 4:7-9 because we have experienced their effects. But what is clearly described in Revelation 6:12-17, has not happened yet.
To some of what you say I agree.

I perceive that in Heaven, Jesus opened all the seven seals, before 96AD.
It is the opened seventh seal, that brings on the seven angels with trumpets.
The seven trumpets are the manifestations of God's foreknowledge of the events taking place on earth under the seventh seal.
There will never be a nuke war, the Lord will intervene and destroy the combatants. Ezekiel 7:14 He will wipe out all military and weapons. Hosea 2"18, Psalms 46:9, Amos 5:9
Maybe you are not seeing the potential results of such a war. 1/3 of men shall be killed on a specific date (verse 15).
The event of Rev. 9:14-22 is under the 7th seal, which was opened in Heaven, soon after Jesus' Ascension (before 96 AD). The 6th trumpet is it's manifestation on earth.

However, the 5th trumpet (also under the opened seventh seal) has already been manifested, being that of the "scorpion sting" (Covid-19 vaccine innoculations/stings), of which cannot hurt "born again" Christians.
Religious Christians, in name only, can be hurt by the "scorpion sting".
Luke 10
[19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing [of satan] shall by any means hurt you.
EDIT: It's not the C-19 Virus that was the threat, but rather the "venom" that's in the "sting", after it pierces the flesh.

In your scripture references above, I do not find that they sufficiently support your beliefs.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proof that 2 Thess 1:7-10 is not about the glorious Return, is how the Lord is only revealed to His own people. NOT to every eye...Rev 1:7
The KJV says: Rev. 1[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds [of angels]; and every eye* [all that are living*] shall see him, and they [Israel] also which pierced/slaughtered him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
*Note: Unsaved dead people in their graves, don't have eyes, nor are they alive at any time or anywhere else. John 3:18.
They are not remembered by God, because they are "none of his".

Last edited: