Open Wounds Can Turn Lethal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
I just want to share something that has crossed my path in life recently. When we feel distance or loss of love from God in this world- you can bet theres something YOU have done that you need to come clean with God about. Most of the time, we know perfectly well about the sin thats eating at us- but we just try to tuck it away and hide it. Recently, my heart was very burdened about something. So I prayed and asked God to show me my faults- so I may come clean with him about them. After a day full of burden and prayer it was revealed to me. But I would just like to share and tell you all- that when we try to pass off these warnings or "burdens" of the Holy Spirit when we are in the wrong- it will only get worse. Its like a cancer to our soul- and if we just ignore these things- it will only spread. Ignoring it not only spreads- but what was intentionally a "thing" between you and Christ opens up and becomes ammunition for the devil. This makes the entire situation just too much to carry- followed by distancing ourself from the Lord. Dont wait- take it to the Master Doctor at the very beginning. The Lord will pluck it at its root and bring you back to His loving arms. Fear the Lord in respect and reverence, but NEVER fear going to our Father when we are in need of forgiveness.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
How very true Red I have recently experienced the same type of thing. The more one lets their flesh emotions or reason try to explain and/or find the fix the problem the father away from God, the true fix, you become. You just have to turn it over to him, ask for forgivness and let him take care of it he will bring you back where you belong. To him.