oppressed by demon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
No one will know the day or hour of 2nd coming. Certain things had to happen before 2nd coming like the coming of baby Jesus, and others such as the man of peridition.Brother we are going thru the time of trouble weather we like it or not.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Jonous;24489)
(Wakka;24482)
Whether it's true or not, it's still not essential to salvation. So it's alright to have an alternate opinion.
Oh but it is my brother. You see all these poeple who say it is a lie, they comfort themselves saying, oh this hasn't happened yet, oh that isn't fulfilled either so let us wait for these signs to come true and then we get ready. So they don't realise there is an imminent danger of "falling asleep" in the idea that it is not the time yet, that we still got time. "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness"They don't want to see it it's their choice, but it is very essential to expect the Lord even right now!There I am, I said I wouldn't engage in this conversation and respect the site's stance/thesis on this matter, but couldn't hold myself.Sorry.
rolleyes.gif
God bless!I'm expecting Satan to come back here at anytime. I know the Lord will come later.JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
Thesuperjag, Pre- Tribulation Rapture is from Satan, Boy are you going to eat your wording soon, but if you believe in christ you will still be comming with us in the pre-trib rapture ,even that your mind is somewhat blind.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(rant;24494)
Thesuperjag, Pre- Tribulation Rapture is from Satan, Boy are you going to eat your wording soon, but if you believe in christ you will still be comming with us in the pre-trib rapture ,even that your mind is somewhat blind.
Thou sayest.

rant

Nov 22, 2007
I have looked at a few forums and I really think there is no christians left in the USA, they all seem to be APOSTATED in some ways . There is no true teaching left i see, this is very sad. I really think the pre-trib rapture is o so close,and the apostated church will fit into satans one world church well.

goldy

Nov 6, 2007
(Revelation_night;23799)
What does the bible says about someone who is oppressed by demon ?I believe i am one because i hear very clearly some spirits that claim to be the angel of light speaking to me. I am a Christian and had been batised before and I also do read the bible regularly. Yet i prayed to Jesus for help that the spirit stops bothering me yet it won't go away. This had been happening for 3 years and the spirit is really weaking my faith telling me stories about the spiritual realm and accusing me of sinning which will take away my salvation. I try to stay strong in my faith by believing that i am saved. Guess i will be oppressed forever and every and won't live a human life anymore !! help !!
You know, a Catholic priest would come in real handy for you. Many of them specialize in performing exorcisms. The devil hates priests, and that's why they are so effective. St. Michael the Archangel and the Blessed Mother are powerful weapons as well.

Nov 8, 2007
(goldy;24505)
You know, a Catholic priest would come in real handy for you. Many of them specialize in performing exorcisms. The devil hates priests, and that's why they are so effective. St. Michael the Archangel and the Blessed Mother are powerful weapons as well.
THE WORD OF GOD SUFFICES AND IS GOOD ENOUGH. Why do you Catholics put so much emphasis in things that do not pertain to God as if it is effective? It's just mind boddling and a headache! God Alone can remove Satan Luke Chapter 10 says that demons are subjected unto us by his Name. Apply The Grace and Mercy of God and your Faith in Him! YWHH-YIREH, YHWH-NISSI!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(goldy;24505)
Only the Lord can do an exorcism. Same goes for healing. All a priest can do is pray, and the Lord does it for them.