Ordinary vs Extraordinary Spiritual Abilities

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Writer

Jan 18, 2024
Post Falls
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was not an accident or a coincidence that Jesus was born under the house and tutelage of a carpenter.
Back then, as today, there is something of value worth paying for that brings light to any given situation. When we have that kind of relationship with our Father in heaven, it begets extraordinary results.

You see, what separates the ordinary from the extraordinary is that the ordinary is left focusing on the “PROBLEM”, and that does not offer any value. The extraordinary focuses on the “SOLUTION”. Here's what I mean by that. Of course one must have knowledge of the problem before one can fix it, but fixing it is where the value lies. A carpenter can come to ones home and create the solution needed for a family to function more efficiently. Why, because the extraordinary bring a tool box with them filled with solutions. Over flowing with solutions.

Jesus learned the extraordinary ability to solve problems even at 12 years old, long before he would begin his ministry. Jesus had that kind of relationship with his Father. This kind of relationship is not established through religion of any kind or any denomination. Being a member of “something” is not a substitute for being a Child of Someone. After all, its not what you know, its “WHO” you know.

By being born again, we are born “ANEW” or a “NEW CREATION” from above, meaning, we are filled with the holy spirit from above, like Mary was, and we become a virgin, because our Lord God has cast our sins as far as the east is from the west and in His eyes, He sees us as unblemished and as perfect as Jesus and we are made into His likeness, because He, Jesus, now abides in us, and we in Him, establishing our relationship with our Father as children circumcised in the heart, which is what our Lord God judges. In Mathew, Jesus tells the parable of the 10 virgins because it is how our Lord God sees us.

The Holy Spirit dwells in us and we are His temple, because the Holy Spirit tells us through the bible that the Holy Spirit Himself is the Spirit of Christ. Now the Holy Spirit brings a toolbox full of solutions to use. But we must not choose to be conformed to this world which ordinarily focuses on problems, but we must be transformed by the renewing of our mind so that solutions become our focus, and the Holy Spirit, our helper, will give us extraordinary abilities to provide the solutions and answers.

God says He speaks to mountains and the valley's and even to the rocks. Jesus says,
“ For sure, I tell you, a person can say to this mountain, move from here into the sea, 'and if he does not doubt, but believes what he says will be done.

Grace is the toolbox God provides. By His stripes we “WERE” healed. Meaning all ready occurred at the cross. Just believe, and like the mountain, Just receive, and it will be done. It's in your toolbox, if you are a believer, USE IT.

Is the value worth it? I got a knock at my door one day. The ladies said; Hi, we're here to share things of the kingdom. I said; Are you Christian? She answered; Yes we are. I said; what kind of Christians are you...silence with smiles. I said, I'm the kind of Christians that lays hands on the sick and the needy and the handicapped and have seen miracles, and ended with; what signs follow you?

They just gave me their backs and hurriedly scuffled off.
Remember, Jesus gives us His promises ON HIS WORD. Yesterday, Today, Yeah and forever.

Reactions: Pathfinder7