Oregon is on Fire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It can't be, because in California "gender" is not revealed until the child decides what they want to be!

Just a little TRUE story. I married at the age of 19 to a man who had a sister (could have been a male if one did not know better...hair on her face and arms...it was horrible and heartbreaking to see, she was a hermaphrodite. IOW-a person born with both male and female "parts". Nothing was done, surgery wise for her until she was a teenager and, she is now ALL woman. She looks totally different and she is actually a very pretty woman now! Say the parents would have rather had a boy? Decided at birth to make the choice FOR the child. Say they wanted a boy, she would have ended up in a body with some pretty awkward attractions.
If this were say, you, would you want your parents to choose at birth, according to if they want a boy or a girl. Let's say they wanted a little girl so, they had the boy "parts" removed and brought her up like a girl. What if their true inner sexuality was male, how fair is that to the girl? Now, we have a "girl" who thinks and acts like a guy. Well I suppose she is bound for hellfire too huh. Please stop making jokes about such serious issues when you have zero clue.

Reactions: aspen and marks

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for the people and animals losing their homes. My house city is surrounded by wildfires on three sides. Right now, it looks like we our not it immediate danger, but that could change - our car is packed.
I am praying the fire dies out and that God will spare the inhabitants from any further loss in Jesus Name.