Otherwise believe….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:11 (NASB20)
“Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘otherwise believe’

The truth that is being put forth here is it doesn’t matter why someone believes, it just matters that one does…

This statement seems a little harsh on the ears, does not God care why someone believes?

The answer is no, He does not… Because He is love, He cares about getting an open door into someone’s life… As this scripture is putting forth, it matters not if one believes because of something carnal or Heavenly, because both are a looking away from oneself to God… It is this looking away from oneself to God that He needs to work in one’s life…

For we all are sinner’s, we all have baggage before God, and such a baggage as we know not… The baggage is not the issue, it is the looking to God by the faith of the heart that is of value to Him… This constant looking away from oneself to God, the wonders God will to in the life of the one that would be so willing… This one will soon learn the awesomeness of the truth the just shall live by the faith of their heart turned towards Him at all times, seasons, whenever…

The glory and the presence of God that will be known and tasted by such a one, the heart can only know by experience… For the experiencing of God is God’s heart towards man, for He longs to reveal Himself but can only reveal Himself as Who He is by what He is… And that is a God of goodness.. So seeing that He knows none are good but Himself, a looking to and a trust in that goodness is the something He needs to manifest Himself in the life….

For this is what our salvation in Christ is, the manifestation of God in the life…

Be blessed in that manifestation…

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am praying for my half sister to be healed from her stomach affliction, so she can believe what I say about Jesus and be saved.

But even if that doesn't happen, you make a good point, that people believe for a number of reasons.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am praying for my half sister to be healed from her stomach affliction, so she can believe what I say about Jesus and be saved.

But even if that doesn't happen, you make a good point, that people believe for a number of reasons.

I will stand with you on behalf of your half sisters relationship with Christ…

For I suspect that your relationship with Christ has been and is being a witness in her.. So to the responding to that witness may all you come in contact with be blessed….

A fellow follower, Not me

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will stand with you on behalf of your half sisters relationship with Christ…

For I suspect that your relationship with Christ has been and is being a witness in her.. So to the responding to that witness may all you come in contact with be blessed….

A fellow follower, Not me

Thank you, Not Me, I really appreciate that!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:11 (NASB20)
“Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘otherwise believe’

The truth that is being put forth here is it doesn’t matter why someone believes, it just matters that one does…

This statement seems a little harsh on the ears, does not God care why someone believes?

The answer is no, He does not… Because He is love, He cares about getting an open door into someone’s life… As this scripture is putting forth, it matters not if one believes because of something carnal or Heavenly, because both are a looking away from oneself to God… It is this looking away from oneself to God that He needs to work in one’s life…

For we all are sinner’s, we all have baggage before God, and such a baggage as we know not… The baggage is not the issue, it is the looking to God by the faith of the heart that is of value to Him… This constant looking away from oneself to God, the wonders God will to in the life of the one that would be so willing… This one will soon learn the awesomeness of the truth the just shall live by the faith of their heart turned towards Him at all times, seasons, whenever…

The glory and the presence of God that will be known and tasted by such a one, the heart can only know by experience… For the experiencing of God is God’s heart towards man, for He longs to reveal Himself but can only reveal Himself as Who He is by what He is… And that is a God of goodness.. So seeing that He knows none are good but Himself, a looking to and a trust in that goodness is the something He needs to manifest Himself in the life….

For this is what our salvation in Christ is, the manifestation of God in the life…

Be blessed in that manifestation…

A fellow follower of His, Not me
Good Word! Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Not me