Our personal relationships with Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our personal relationships with Christ.

This is that that marks one a Christian, having and being in relationship with Christ. As Christians we all believe He died on the cross for us and on the third day He arose to never die again. This Person who arose stated that He will come and make His abode with all those that ask. It is this asking, this faith and belief that He of a surety has kept His promise to come and abide in us. It is this intimate fellowship we have with Him in our hearts that is our personal relationship with Him. It is to the growth of this relationship that is the growth of Him in us. It is to this degree, of our fellowship with Him, to that degree can and will He be seen in our life’s.

Which is our testimony of Him to this world. This all comes through obedience to the Spirit that He has caused to dwell in us. This obedience to this life that has made itself known in us. For the more we listen to that still small voice in our hearts the more will our relationships with Christ grow and the more will He be seen in our lives.. The more joy and peace will we experience which in turn will cause us to hunger and thirst after Him even more.

But I write nothing we don’t already know by experience. So to the enlargement and encouragement of this expression do I write.

Be blessed all as we feed our personal relationships with Christ, that He might fulfill every good work and word in us.

In the beloved, Not me

Reactions: Pearl