Our Young Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alpha and Omega;53903)
(thesuperjag;53903)
Interest way of looking at it, however, remember, Lucifer chose to become evil by his free will. I just wanted to correct some people who thinks God created Satan evil......not saying you believe that...I just wanted to take words of cautions.
yes absolutely right jag. Sorry if that is what I implied.Not at all...Alpha ... I'm only there to help...Like I said, I was not saying you believe in that, (which you don't) I just giving out warnings to people who believe that God created Satan evil.
smile.gif

Alistein

May 4, 2008
(Alpha and Omega;53900)
I just came across this verse today.John 8:44Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.certainly pre-dating the 7 days of re-creation.
No it does not. When beginning is used it is obviously talking about a period of time otherwise we would have to determine is it the first second ,minute, hour,day,year e.t.c and since Jesus referred to the creation of man happening at the beginning then we know for certain the beginning is a period of time. I don't see how this verse could predate the 7days considering the serpent tempted and deceived Eve after the 7days.

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
you know allistein I think it is just best to leave it alone. I do not see the point of all this bickering. This is not needed for our salvation. Our time is better served helping others who know not the truth. God bless and hope to see you one day.
smile.gif

Alistein

May 4, 2008
(Alpha and Omega;53923)
you know allistein I think it is just best to leave it alone. I do not see the point of all this bickering. This is not needed for our salvation. Our time is better served helping others who know not the truth. God bless and hope to see you one day.
smile.gif

Well said.