Outlaws MC

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
I don't know what to say.

I can't help feeling drawn in. I was around Outlaws MC when I was a little kid. Various places I've worked had Outlaws, and Mongols working there. I'm always invited to functions and to hang out etc.

We fit. We're cut from the same cloth so to speak. Usualy I can fend it off, and do what ever and it goes away. Lately, the call is closer and closer.

I'm invited to a Black Pistons Mc party this saturday. They're the "official" support club for the Outlaws Mc.

As stoooopid as it is< I want to join. I want to be a member of the Outlaws MC. I want to be a 1%'er.

l've fought this for a big part of my life. I just keep feeling drawn to it, and I want to be part of it. I already feel like I'll die or kill for my "brothers". I know I will do that much. I just can't shake this.

What can I do?

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go fo it. The Lord needs his people in all walks...and rides.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you know what it involves.....

You better pray about it.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Speak always the Name of Jesus the Christ to your "brothers", and Jesus will proclaim your Name to His Father in Heaven :)

(Mar 13:11) But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

(1Co 10:31) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

(Col 3:17) And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

(Col 3:23) And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

(3Jn 1:5) Beloved, faithfully dost thou do whatever thou mayest work to the brethren and to the strangers,

Best wishes and Blessings to you in that enviroment in which you are going brother.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
being a 1%er requires you to become a criminal - is that really compatible with Christianity?

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
(1Co 9:19-22)

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
(1Co 9:19-22)

Just wondering.....

Would you feel the same way if the issue was the homosexual lifestyle, rather than a criminal MC lifestyle?

I hope not. I hope you guys would not encourage a Christian to move to the Castro and live the gay lifestyle in order to supposedly witness to homosexuals about Jesus.

What WhiteKnuckle is struggling with is joining a group of people who engage in drug smuggling and distribution, violence and murder - and he has already said that he would be willing to die or kill for individuals in the group.

Not sure why so many of you are encouraging his desire to join.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Just wondering.....

Would you feel the same way if the issue was the homosexual lifestyle, rather than a criminal MC lifestyle?

I hope not. I hope you guys would not encourage a Christian to move to the Castro and live the gay lifestyle in order to supposedly witness to homosexuals about Jesus.

What WhiteKnuckle is struggling with is joining a group of people who engage in drug smuggling and distribution, violence and murder - and he has already said that he would be willing to die or kill for individuals in the group.

That is interesting. Although, I'd hoped to not bring a homosexual debeate into this situation......

As an update, I got out of the the party. I kept the guy sidetract trying to train him on the machines.

On a plus side, I'm going to watch the most spectacular meteor shower tonight around midnight! I can't wait, it's going to be nerdtastic!

As far as the clubs, well........... I'm invited on a ride to Colorado, and I'm still welcome to the party tonight. I think I'm going to pass. I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than this. My wife told me, "Well, I thank you and the Kids thank you for not being in a club."

The whole deal is,,,,,, I DON'T HAVE TO0 DO what they do. But I will have to cover for them and take care of business. It's just stooopid, I'm attracted to the family, and trust me, these guys will do whatever they need to for a "brother".

I think maybe with my wife and kinds being out of town, and my "biker" history it just seems normal. What I find weird is that
Christian Bike Clubs don't have the same loyalty, and dedication;.

I will encourage everyone of you to research the Ouwtlaws MC and the Black Pistons. Check the requirements.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering.....

Pauls principle and motive holds true. If WK has a different motive than Paul then that is between him and Yeshua.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I will encourage everyone of you to research the Ouwtlaws MC and the Black Pistons. Check the requirements.

On their official website half of the content is the list of members who are dead , and the rest of the content is mostly pictures of overweight and dirty men with beards.

I fail to see anything desirable in belonging to a group like that .

But that's just me.

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
Pauls principle and motive holds true. If WK has a different motive than Paul then that is between him and Yeshua.

So God allows us to engage in sin to win sinners....didn't know that...paul made no reference to open sin in that passage but spoke of the religous bondage of his day

God ask the question how can man love God who he has not seen and hate his brother who he can see,well sometimes we love what we can see more than what we can't see...peer pressure is strong.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is interesting. Although, I'd hoped to not bring a homosexual debeate into this situation......

Yeah, I regret doing it - I was going to use lying and politics, but then I thought that some Christian probably believe that Christian politicians do not have to lie.....

As far as the clubs, well........... I'm invited on a ride to Colorado, and I'm still welcome to the party tonight. I think I'm going to pass. I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than this. My wife told me, "Well, I thank you and the Kids thank you for not being in a club."

Sounds like your wife is really looking out for you and your family.

The whole deal is,,,,,, I DON'T HAVE TO0 DO what they do. But I will have to cover for them and take care of business. It's just stooopid, I'm attracted to the family, and trust me, these guys will do whatever they need to for a "brother".

I believe it, but you already have a family that needs you to make hard choices for them.

I think maybe with my wife and kinds being out of town, and my "biker" history it just seems normal. What I find weird is that
Christian Bike Clubs don't have the same loyalty, and dedication;.

Sad.

I looked at it and did learn a few things. I was mistaken about what 1%er meant - I thought you had to commit a crime to get the patch - looks like that is not the case.

Take care.

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Many years ago I used to ride with members of the Highwaymen. I know members of my local Warlocks chapter, though I don't ride with them. As a Christian, I would not consider joining. The highest aim of a Christian is to glorify God and enjoy Him for ever. I cannot see how being a Highwayman or a Warlock would glorify God. The sexual promiscuity that goes on in 1% clubs, the level of partying, the rampant reach of drug abuse, and the complete commitment to a lifestyle / club conflicts with my obligations to my God and my family. But associating with them for the purpose of showing them Christ would certainly not be wrong. Jesus did not become a sinner in order to associate with them.