Pain and anxiety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bless you bro….

These things are so hard to get through …I am a very low pain tolerate person , so any pain sends me into panic.

…at those times I try to hear the Fathers voice but pain and panic pulls me down into the flesh , out of the spirit .

I’m late seeing this thread , so I pray that all is well with you now, as this was posted yesterday…

bless you brother…

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Taga Chan A good thought that you are able to pray for others, when you have your own difficulties. 1 Thess. 5.25 reminds the believer that a continuing life of prayer is so important for the believer in the Lord Jesus.

Reactions: Taga Chan

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the prayers and your faithfulness, brother. I had a migraine which made things worse. The waves have settled down.
Praying for you. What do you take to help with the migraine? I get migraines too, but I drink coffee and that always helps me, that and a couple ibuprofen.

Reactions: Truman