Palestinian position on peace with Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I did not say it.....Jesus did. However, Jesus was not saying all Jews were, only those that were antagonistic towards Him and what He was doing. So anyone who fights against the gospel is a child of Satan, Jew or Gentile.

Because Jesus was the Jews biggest critics. You would be hard-pressed to find much praised given to the Jews by Jesus.

And He was rejected by the vast majority of the Jews. What does that tell you?

your posts sound like a bunch of antisemetic rederict.

and guess what. abraham, issac, and jacob were israelites. so were king david, the twelve apostles, the virgin marry, and Jesus himself. are you getting it? the Bible is full of hebrews who God chose. the Messiah himself was born through their bloodline racially. that's significant don't you think?

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
-- Jesus was one of the biggest critiques of the hypocritical Jewish religious leaders, NOT of the Jewish people themselves.

God said that the Jews were his chosen people and that that would never change.

That was under the Old Covenant. You won't find that in the New Testament. Under the New Covenant God's chosen people are Christians.

1 Peter 2:9-10 (Darby)
[sup]9 [/sup]But ye [are] a chosen race, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a people for a possession, that ye might set forth the excellencies of him who has called you out of darkness to his wonderful light;
[sup]10 [/sup]who once [were] not a people, but now God's people; who were not enjoying mercy, but now have found mercy.

So a Jew must come under the New Covenant in order to be God's people.....no exeption. God is not a respector of persons.

Acts 10:34-35 (ASV)
[sup]34 [/sup]And Peter opened his mouth and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
[sup]35 [/sup]but in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is acceptable to him.

One the cross Jesus Himself said, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

That also applies to Gentiles.

Hardly the words of someone who didn't care for the Jews.

I did not say He did not care.

Buzz,
I would also mention that those who do a blanket condemnation of all Jews likely will find that God has an issue with that.

What exactly did I say that for you to say that? And I would say that anyone that expect God to honor what was under the Old Covenant is saying the New Testament and New Covenant is a lie, and make God out to be a liar as well. We are either under the New Covenant or we are not......it’s not both.