Pandemic of the Unvaccinated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
VenomTech company announces massive library of SNAKE VENOM peptides for pharmaceutical development; "nanocarriers" stabilize snake venom in WATER (PubMed)

Interesting, and Jesus did say the time of the end will be like the time of Noah, and at that time there were these Nephilim Giants, Hybridized creatures, where fallen angels took human women and they bore these Nephilim, a corrupted mix of Fallen Angelic and Human DNA.
Because of that, Satanic influence on all life of the time, all flesh was corrupted, and God declared he would destroy them with the earth. The earth became full of violence, except for Noah , who was perfect in his generations...meaning his blood line, his genetic makeup, God preserved.

Now we see this idea of merging serpent and Human again.
The curse on the Serpent and the Serpents seed, meaning the children of the Devil, remains on them still. The covid vax is a form of gene therapy, this they have admitted.
Genesis 3
14 So the Lord God said to the serpent:

“Because you have done this,
You are cursed more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you shall go,
And you shall eat dust
All the days of your life.

15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel.”

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pandemic Disease IS REAL, it has been festering like pus on a zit for years. The Disease is called Politics. They tout it as a Party. Cuz who doesn’t like a Party? Ha, ha.
The Disease flows rampant among Politicians, especially the Politicians whose backside is superglued to seats of honor, which they have defiled with their dishonorable, lying, cheating, scamming, underhanded tac-TIC-s

Remember; Blood is the life of man.
Remember; Tics are Blood sucking creatures.
Remember; IF you play in a poli-TIC-ian’s SANDBOX expect a TIC to be ready to SUCK the Life out of you.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These politicians and media reps deserve to rot in jail for the rest of their lives but it seems their getting away with their crimes against humanity.

Iv lost count of how many people I know that have been hurt by these toxic needles. Anyone still promoting them is promoting evil.

The non vaxed are still being persecuted and discriminated against over here and many stupid people are supporting it, wishing poverty and death upon us.

Evil is here in the form of tyranny and many foolish people are abetting it

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These politicians and media reps deserve to rot in jail for the rest of their lives but it seems their getting away with their crimes against humanity.

Iv lost count of how many people I know that have been hurt by these toxic needles. Anyone still promoting them is promoting evil.

The non vaxed are still being persecuted and discriminated against over here and many stupid people are supporting it, wishing poverty and death upon us.

Evil is here in the form of tyranny and many foolish people are abetting it

Many sincere people believe they are doing the right thing.
They don't want death on their hands theirs or anyone else's.
And this is what they have been led to believe.
And through fear and tyranny the enemy reigns over them.
Pray for them. Pray for those who get bit by serpents will look to the cross to be healed.
We are all under attack in one form or another. Those who do and those who don't.
And this is how the enemy operates, pitting us against one another.
Father forgive them for they know not what they do.
And Father, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

We need to hold those responsible, accountable and not blame each other for our ignorances or lack of faith.
There are many people who in the goodness of their hearts and being mindful of their neighbors,
I believe will escape the outcome. Faith is the only thing that saves whether one be vaxed or unvaxed.
The ones who pushed this knowingly, that it would cause harm, will be held accountable.
If not in this world, then in hell.

Much Love
Hugs

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wonder if or when they are going to trigger another plandemic...
Any thoughts?
All conspiracy theories welcome. That's just a dirty term for speculation which is at the heart of science and discussion

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First the riots have to begin again. And that's starting to happen in Michigan? It's the George Floyd thing and the summer of love.
And just as that begins to get pushed back, perhaps after another CHAZ/CHOP takeover of a city, then they will release the virus that sends everyone into hiding again. Right before the mid term elections.
They have no choice, it's the only playbook they know.

After a man was pulled over because his plates didn't match his registration. The police told him to stay in his car, which he didn't. He ran and the police caught him. They struggled with a tazer which the police told him to let he go, he didn't. And ended up getting shot in the head. Now the people are crying once again about police brutality and the injustice of it all.
What would have been the outcry if the man got the tazer, destabilized the police, grabbed his gun and shot him in the head?
Nada...
De Ja Vu... It's a rerun, get your popcorn.
You may need to go to Youtube to see these. But I put the link anyeays.

The incident happened on April 4th, 2022

So this video is 3 days ago.

And then the media spin 2 hours ago.

It don't matter to me what skin color you was. If your driving an illegal car and a police man tells you to STAY IN YOUR CAR,
I suggest you do it.

But that's just me.

Hugs

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bill Gates says another pandemic is coming soon to a theatre near you, anyhow different from covid pandemic theatre.
Bill Gates Says Yet Another Pandemic Is Coming

For some people this is their messiah. They believe he and his toxic needles are their saviour. When really he is Satan's minion and deserves to burn in hell.

First the riots have to begin again. And that's starting to happen in Michigan? It's the George Floyd thing and the summer of love.
And just as that begins to get pushed back, perhaps after another CHAZ/CHOP takeover of a city, then they will release the virus that sends everyone into hiding again. Right before the mid term elections.
They have no choice, it's the only playbook they know.

After a man was pulled over because his plates didn't match his registration. The police told him to stay in his car, which he didn't. He ran and the police caught him. They struggled with a tazer which the police told him to let he go, he didn't. And ended up getting shot in the head. Now the people are crying once again about police brutality and the injustice of it all.
What would have been the outcry if the man got the tazer, destabilized the police, grabbed his gun and shot him in the head?
Nada...
De Ja Vu... It's a rerun, get your popcorn.
You may need to go to Youtube to see these. But I put the link anyeays.

The incident happened on April 4th, 2022

So this video is 3 days ago.

And then the media spin 2 hours ago.

It don't matter to me what skin color you was. If your driving an illegal car and a police man tells you to STAY IN YOUR CAR,
I suggest you do it.

But that's just me.

Hugs

This is just stupid. Police now are not allowed to arrest a black man if he has committed a crime.
Meanwhile, where I'm from, there are gangs of Sudanese youths terrorising neighbourhoods and our cops won't do anything about it cos their afraid of being called racists

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For some people this is their messiah. They believe he and his toxic needles are their saviour. When really he is Satan's minion and deserves to burn in hell.

This is just stupid. Police now are not allowed to arrest a black man if he has committed a crime.
Meanwhile, where I'm from, there are gangs of Sudanese youths terrorising neighbourhoods and our cops won't do anything about it cos their afraid of being called racists
This USA is full of lawlessness, the lawless one being the leader.

Lots of verses have that word lawless, here are a few

1. Romans 6:19
    I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. 2 Corinthians 6:14
    Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
  3. 2 Thessalonians 2:7
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
  4. 2 Thessalonians 2:8
    And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
  5. 2 Thessalonians 2:9
    The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
  6. 1 Timothy 1:9
    knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do wonder if some people are able to do that, infect others forever, like Typhoid Mary. They locked her away and isolated her from all other people.
Why can't the military do the same to Biden? He belongs in the brig. There is no doubt that Biden has several viruses within him (including COVID 19). But the viruses of deceit and wickedness are even more harmful. And he is spreading them daily.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many sincere people believe they are doing the right thing.
They don't want death on their hands theirs or anyone else's.
And this is what they have been led to believe.
And through fear and tyranny the enemy reigns over them.
Pray for them. Pray for those who get bit by serpents will look to the cross to be healed.
We are all under attack in one form or another. Those who do and those who don't.
And this is how the enemy operates, pitting us against one another.
Father forgive them for they know not what they do.
And Father, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

We need to hold those responsible, accountable and not blame each other for our ignorances or lack of faith.
There are many people who in the goodness of their hearts and being mindful of their neighbors,
I believe will escape the outcome. Faith is the only thing that saves whether one be vaxed or unvaxed.
The ones who pushed this knowingly, that it would cause harm, will be held accountable.
If not in this world, then in hell.

Much Love
Hugs
Ignorance is no longer an excuse in an age where information has never been more easy to access. There is plenty of tangible data and footage that shows these concoctions are putting people in the hospital or in their graves, and pro-jabbers are still telling lies about how these concoctions are perfectly safe. If they are still ignorant about this, it's because they don't like the truth or want the truth.

A lot of "sincere" people did evil things throughout human history, and the fact that they were sincere about their beliefs didn't make them any less evil. That kind of reasoning is precisely why all of these problems existed throughout human history: people are sincere in their beliefs, but there is absolutely no truth in the things they believe or do. As Jesus told the Samaritan woman in Jhn 4, sincerity is completely worthless without truth. It was true in Jesus' day, and it's definitely true now that the world is exactly like it was in the days of Noah and Lot.

So yes, the "sincere" people can be blamed just as much as the ringleaders because their willful ignorance is the fuel for all of this. They are going along with the crackdowns that are aimed at the anti-jabbers, just like they encouraged the authoritarian crackdowns on the people who refused to comply with the lockdown and mask mandates. The "sincere" people are just as much a part of the problem as the ringleaders are.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That snake venom thingy @Ziggy ??? I am not one to immediately poo poo a theory, nor to believe one immediately without some sort of evidence.
But I gotta admit. That fella uncovered a heck of a lot of coincidences. When you get so many definitive links... Coincidences... Circumstantial evidence... Makes one wonder. A lot.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That snake venom thingy @Ziggy ??? I am not one to immediately poo poo a theory, nor to believe one immediately without some sort of evidence.
But I gotta admit. That fella uncovered a heck of a lot of coincidences. When you get so many definitive links... Coincidences... Circumstantial evidence... Makes one wonder. A lot.
Just one point if you did not catch concerning this theory, and I'm not saying I buy into it or not, although this snake venom they are speaking of is a synthetic form of the king cobra venom. And then only but one ingredient amongst several others in this jab. When I heard this it became more plausible to me because getting the genuine article would be logistically messy and the amounts available very limited.

And Backlit, remember the lads on the front...ANZAC Day - Gallipoli WWI