Parable of the Leaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,

I'm back at work now, and very busy. During my down time I had time to create three videos. This is the second one, the Parable of the Leaven, which is related to the Parable of the Mustard Seed.

Parable of the Leaven

The video explains the Parable of the Leaven, providing an explanation of the parable given related scripture passages. This parable adds to our understanding of Jesus' role as the central focus of God's will for mankind and all of human history.

I hope everyone is doing well. In order to meet together, we may need to return to house churches. Do as the Lord wills. I am with you in spirit.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The parable of the Leaven goes with the Parable of the Mustard seed. In the Parable of the Mustard seed, I argue that the seed represents that one essential idea on which grows everything else Jesus said. In other words, the Mustard seed begins the New Testament. In the Parable of the Leaven, I argue that the Leaven is the essential idea, which God hid in the Old Testament. In other words, Jesus is that leaven hidden in the Old Testament which is revealed in the New Testament. What do you think?