Parents can be jailed if they interfere with their kids desire to transgender, as in the clothes they wear in Scotland if bill passes into law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you'll do some searching.... they have actually implanted the female parts in to a man and he had a baby

As sick and disgusting as this is... they want tax payers to foot the bill.

In fact, in the US one can enlist in the military and get their sex change surgery paid for by tax payers.

If some country invades the US.... we will lose because the Lord is not with us just like He was not with ancient Israel when they turned away from the Lord!

R.3193297caa991f985ee9757347b3c8a9

You do understand that this was a work of fiction don't you?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the proposed legislation make it possible for a parent of a LGBT child to receive a jail sentence if found guilty of breaking specific provisions here? Yes. Lets take a look at what a parent of an LGBT child would have to do to be sentenced to jail:

Physical abuse or the threat of physical abuse.
You mean that before this legislation in Scotland, it was legal to physically abuse children? And since this legislation has not passed, it is legal to physically abuse children? Wow.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what does it say about the physical emotional and sexual abuse of children by their parents?
I think the debate is how opposing the gay agenda is criminalized, called "abuse."

I remember they used to say they don't want to go after children. Sexual deviants are what sexual deviants do.

Reactions: amigo de christo

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the debate is how opposing the gay agenda is criminalized, called "abuse."

I remember they used to say they don't want to go after children. Sexual deviants are what sexual deviants do.
Yes. They had a pride march awhile ago and even chanted they were coming for your children.

I love this guy's response. Short and sweet. And true.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine how empty someone is to make their day doing such things.
Everyone looks for a purpose in life, whether that's religion, work, family or otherwise. It's pretty sad to think that someone's life is so empty that their only source of happiness and purpose is being a troll on the internet. It's a sad state of affairs.

When you have people with mental illnesses like the cat guy, I think it could stem for lack of purpose. You reject religion, reject fitting in, maybe you're embarrassed by the way you look, maybe you just have an overwhelming need to feel different. I don't think you can find true happiness by dressing up as a tiger and by medical professionals somehow enabling this to spare your feelings.

Last edited:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean that before this legislation in Scotland, it was legal to physically abuse children? And since this legislation has not passed, it is legal to physically abuse children? Wow.
if you would have read the proposed legislation you would know the answer to this and you wouldn't be asking silly questions.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what agenda?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. They had a pride march awhile ago and even chanted they were coming for your children.

"we're coming for your children, someone has to teach then not to hate"

Why not be honest and use the actual chant?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you would have read the proposed legislation you would know the answer to this and you wouldn't be asking silly questions.
Not an answer to my question.

You have invoked Strawman. The debate is is expanding ‘abuse’ to mean not catering to mental illness.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"we're coming for your children, someone has to teach then not to hate"

Why not be honest and use the actual chant?
Sinners hate the truth.

The truth is sexual immorality has long been a main pathway for the devil to separate us from God. It's in overdrive now with the alphabet people who have mental problems but demand society accomodate their dysfunction. Plain and simple.

Reactions: Debp

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not an answer to my question.

You have invoked Strawman. The debate is is expanding ‘abuse’ to mean not catering to mental illness.
actually you created the strawman back in post # 82 when you took a=single line out of a lengthy post and then dishonestly tired to make it say something it did not

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it was something right wing hate groups created in the 1980's
Wrong. It was something people who were not Leftist wack jobs observed.

Sad that you ask what the gay agenda is AS IF you don't know or could not find out if you TRULY wanted to know. Are you even Christian? Where do you get the idea from Scripture that God loves homosexual behavior?

Reactions: Debp

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good response but I know someone who has a better one:

‭‭
‭‭Luke 17:2
[2] It is better for him if a millstone is hung around his neck and he is thrown into the sea, than that he may cause one of these little ones to sin.

Last edited:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong. It was something people who were not Leftist wack jobs observed.

Sad that you ask what the gay agenda is AS IF you don't know or could not find out if you TRULY wanted to know. Are you even Christian? Where do you get the idea from Scripture that God loves homosexual behavior?
The so called gay agenda first appeared in 1983 as a list of "objectives of the radical homosexual movement" published by the Family Research Council. The council claimed the agenda was was written by a militant homosexual group in 1971. The group they claimed to be responsible was actually a international pen pal club that folded in 1968.