Parents can be jailed if they interfere with their kids desire to transgender, as in the clothes they wear in Scotland if bill passes into law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because it is insulting. The only reason you ask is because I don't share your personals prejudices. Being a Christian is about having a relationship with God, not who you hate.
You consider telling how you became a Christian insulting?
I don't understand that.

Neither do I understand how you spend so much time defending homosexuality, etc....when clearly the Word of God says it is a sin.

Also, I don't hate gays, etc. I don't agree with that behavior but I don't hate the people. Can you understand the difference?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither do I understand how you spend so much time defending homosexuality, etc....when clearly the Word of God says it is a sin.

Also, I don't hate gays, etc. I don't agree with that behavior but I don't hate the people. Can you understand the difference?
The devil has the world equating judgement with hate.

IMO, hate is under-rated. Not the opposite of love, hate is the flip side of love ... I love my grandchildren. Therefore, I hate to be apart from them.

The opposite of love is not hate but apathy. Nothing says I love you like, "I don't care what you do."

Getting back to judgment, there is the ubiquitous "who are you to judge?" This is meant to be a rhetorical question and one of my favorite things to do is answer questions not meant to be answered. So, here it is.
The question has a false premise. We are not here to judge. And before you delve into what we are to do, you must understand who we are.
We are light bearers who come in the image of God himself. Our purpose here is to reconcile people to God. You cannot be reconciled with God as you act against his will. It's quite simple and loving, actually.

All of this is a gift from our Creator God, who has pursued us and brought us into a restored and healthy relationship with Him through the Anointed. And He has given us the same mission, the ministry of reconciliation, to bring others back to Him.
2 Corinthians 5:18 (VOICE)

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You consider telling how you became a Christian insulting?
I don't understand that.
"Are you a Christian?"
"why do you claim to be a Christian?"

I defend people and I confront hate directed towards them and I address lies told about them
you speak about LGBT people with disdain and contempt, try listening to your "loving" words sometime.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Are you a Christian?"

I defend people and I confront hate directed towards them and I address lies told about them

you speak about LGBT people with disdain and contempt, try listening to your "loving" words sometime.
I don't speak words of disdain and contempt.... I'm simply saying that the Word of God considers homosexuality a sin. And you seem to construe that as hate speech.

Even when I spoke to the homosexual pastor, I said I believe in loving the sinner but we hate the sin because God's Word considers it an abomination.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Are you a Christian?"

If you are still here, I suggest that you obtain a legitimate version of the Bible and read it. You condone sin and that makes you a sinner.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are still here, I suggest that you obtain a legitimate version of the Bible and read it. You condone sin and that makes you a sinner.
If we examine farther we see that those who condone sin are those indeed that are the haters .
For example .
Ye shall not HATE your neighbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke , correct him and not allow sin Upon him .
The problem today is that many have been taught that it is hate to correct , to expose sin .
That is not the truth at all . Rather it be hate to allow one to remain in a sin .
And if we examine this mindset we will see this is how leaven could so quickly rise within churches
Because if leaven aint corrected it does GROW and it will leaven up the whole lump .
You are correct my dear friend . We are not to CONDONE sin at all . We are to speak truth
and not be an accepter , a justifier of , a partaker of other mens sins .
Thank you for that reminder my friend . It is a reminder so very few do give in these last days .
But if we love the people we would correct , expose their errors and not have allowed sin , and unbelief upon them .
Hit the trenches my friend . And let all that has breath both praise and thank the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marvel not my friend , marvel not at all that societies across the globe are going into total reprobation of minds .
For even as they did not like to RETAIN GOD in their knowledge , BUT DID ALL TO REMOVE ANY REMINDER OF HIM
from society , from their conscious
SO God has given many over to a reprobate mind .
And when many within christendom said away with the HOLY one of that bible
then leaven came within and filled the places as they too went under reprobation .
What we have here , IS a roman ones level reprobation spreading around the globe .
and they now call hate love and love hate for they embrace sins and hate the truth that exposes their darkness and deeds .
This is only gonna get worse my friend . But fear not , THE LORD is with the lambs
and the darkness cannot overcome THE LIGHT . We have the glorious LORD and HE shall guide our steps
through it all . now for a reminder .
LET ALL who name the name of CHRIST depart from inquity .
Let none be a partaker , an accepter , a justifier of other mens sins . KEEP thyself pure .
stay in the biblical doctrine , which by the SPIRIT will keep us refreshed and reminded in the things pleasing to the LORD
and to avoid that which is evil in his sight . Rather reprove , but never accept the sins of any .

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see it now.

Hark the words and listen.... " Come up Hither" comes the call.

"Wait Lord"... you reply... "I have not finished my debate on why the LGTBQ-trans community is not shunned by the Fathers word of abomination... or why their actions are not shunned either. Catch me on the flip side wont you?doh.gif I simply have to explain why the writing they read they do not see.:eek:"

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that's not Satire, the kids under attack need to do two things. Arm with pepper spray and spray any psycho who assaults them at school.

And being said psycho identifies as an animal,call animal control and report a rabid animal.

Seriously.

The parents need to file a lawsuit against every individual on the schoolboard and the district itself who permit this "special privilege " behavior.

Reactions: Truth7t7