Parents healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Parents are lying on bed not able to get up. Dad having cough and infection, mom also coughing. You can pray God remove their pain and suffering and bless both with healing and good health.

Thanks!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parents are lying on bed not able to get up. Dad having cough and infection, mom also coughing. You can pray God remove their pain and suffering and bless both with healing and good health.

Thanks!
I'm so hurt for them, all of you. They are in my prayers bro Mel.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I'm so hurt for them, all of you. They are in my prayers bro Mel.
sis. Nancy, this morning , they got up and doing their work. Praise God!, really prayer has powers and anything should be prayed and submitted to the Lord for best results

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sis. Nancy, this morning , they got up and doing their work. Praise God!, really prayer has powers and anything should be prayed and submitted to the Lord for best results

Glory to our wonderful, compassionate GOD! So good to hear this bro. All things should be brought before Him with thanks and faith, amen.
love to my India family. :)