PASSOVER the unspoken truty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Code:
Passover

(Exo 12:21 KJV)Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover. 

(Exo 12:22 KJV)  And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning. 

The Lord I know would not condone the killing of anything, sense He created it all. The term "hate" or "kill" is not in the Lord's vocabulary

(Exo 12:23 KJV)  For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you. 

(Exo 12:24 KJV)  And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever. 

Believe me, the Lord is no destroyer.,,.  such crapolla

(Exo 12:25 KJV)  And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service. 

(Exo 12:26 KJV)  And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service? 

(Exo 12:27 KJV)  That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped. 

(Exo 12:28 KJV)  And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they. 

(Exo 12:29 KJV)  And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. 

LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt

,.,.,.,.Not the Lord I know, He forbids killing and not a doer of (:)

(Exo 12:30 KJV)  And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Is this the Lord you know-?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
You might want to cut and paste the text into Microsoft word first and then re-paste it here.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=13.5pt]Passover[/SIZE]

.(Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
(Exo 12:22 KJV) And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

The Lord I know would not condone the killing of anything, sense He created it all. The term "hate" or "kill" is not in the Lord's vocabulary

(Exo 12:23 KJV) For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you. (Exo 12:24 KJV) And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.

.Believe me, the Lord is no destroyer.,,. such crapolla

(Exo 12:25 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.
(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
.(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
(Exo 12:29 KJV) And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]not where I am from :)-[/SIZE]

LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,.,.,.,.Not the Lord I know, He forbids killing and not a doer of ( :)

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Mighty god Pharaoh tries to delete the Hebrews from existence by trying to kill all the boys of God’s chosen people.
Exodus 1:22 Then Pharaoh gave this order to all his people: “Every Hebrew boy that is born you must throw into the Nile, but let every girl live.

So God delete his blood line and was far more successful at it then mighty god Pharaoh
Exodus 12:29 29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Vengeance is Gods...best come to terms with it.
Deuteronomy 32:35 It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
tooldtocare said:
[SIZE=13.5pt]Passover[/SIZE]

.(Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
(Exo 12:22 KJV) And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

(Exo 12:23 KJV) For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you. (Exo 12:24 KJV) And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.

.Believe me, the Lord is no destroyer.,,. such crapolla

(Exo 12:25 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.
(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
.(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
(Exo 12:29 KJV) And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]not where I am from :)-[/SIZE]

LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,.,.,.,.Not the Lord I know, He forbids killing and not a doer of ( :)
This really put's God in a bad situation because it sounds like He is responsible for smiting the
first born of Egypt. Can God actually allow the death angel to Passover and destroy all of the
firstborn, and still not break His Law (thou shall not kill)?

To be continued:

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe
Romans 9:19 says,

19 You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For
who resists His will?"

The short answer is "No One".

God's will has many turns and hidden scenarios that no one can fully understand because
God has designed it that way. In other words, he knows what's in our flesh and He can't
trust us until we get to a place of maturity.

Not only was God responsible for the death of the first born of Egypt, but He took upon
Himself the responsibility of destroying the multitude of people that lived in Noah's day.
Gen. 7:4 says,

4 "For after seven more days, I will send rain on the earth
forty days and forty nights; and I will blot out from the face
of the land every living thing that I have made."

Wow, should I mention Sodom and Babylon where God took credit for destroying them
also. What about Shiloh? 1st Sam. 4:4-10 says,

4 "Why has the LORD defeated us today before the Philistines?
10 So the Philistines fought and Israel was defeated, and
every man fled to his tent; and the slaughter was very great,
for there fell of Israel thirty thousand foot soldiers.

What does this tell us? God will allow your enemies to defeat you if you abuse your authority
that He has given you, and He does it according to His Law. In essence, God can allow death
to come upon a person when that person breaks the Law or commits sin. Why? Because the
wages of sin, which is, ( breaking the Law of God) is DEATH.

We all deserve DEATH, but God gives us an allotted time to repent and bear fruit, because of
the death , burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. God will destroy His own chosen people if
they refuse to become mature and obedient to the Kingdom of God. What did He do to the
Israelites in the wilderness? Well, if we live our life according to the carnal mind, God will do
same to us.

My point is, God can hate Esau even before he is born and still retain his justice. Why? Because
God gave Esau a chance to repent in 1948 when Esau stole the birthright name Israel back
from Jacob. God has so far given Esau 67 years to repent and bear the fruits of the Spirit, but
he has chosen to kill his neighbors (Gaza), instead of loving his enemies as Jesus taught. How
much longer can Esau continue to abuse his neighbors without God intervening is left up to God,
but ultimately I believe he is on borrowed time.

I said all of this to say one thing...Death is not the end of the story, but it is a temporary
solution until the Plan of God progresses to a place where all people can be corrected and begin
to bear fruit as God planned from the very beginning.

We are taught in our Christian society that once you breathe your last breath it is over if you some
how don't accept Jesus as your savior. Paul said, death will be destroyed by the brightness of His
coming. He also said in 1st Cor. 15:26,

26 The last enemy that will be abolished is death.

Death will be completely eradicated when all have come to the knowledge of the truth that will be
taught by the Overcomes that learned to love their enemies in their allotted times that God has given
them on this earth. Give me scripture. Isa. 2:3 says,

3 And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the
mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He
may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His
paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the
LORD from Jerusalem.

What a God! What a Plan!

Logabe

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
tooldtocare said:

The above is NOT God's way now or ever

:)-
The above is part of his plan.

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
tooldtocare, on 03 Aug 2014 - 3:36 PM, said: The Lord I know would not
condone the killing of anything, sense He created it all.

The Bible's Lord slew every man, woman, and child who stayed on land
during the Flood. Later, the Bible's Lord slew every man, woman, and child
in the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah with fire. According to 2Pet 2:5-6
those slayings are warnings to people in our own day and age.

According to Rev 20:11-15, people will be raised from the dead to face

justice at the Great White Throne event; after which the Bible's Christ will
subject them to capital punishment by full body immersion in an impoundment
of flaming sulfur.

tooldtocare, on 03 Aug 2014 - 3:36 PM, said: Is this the Lord you know-?

The Bible's Lord is the Lord I know.

tooldtocare, on 22 August 2014 - 04:58 PM said: Not the Lord I know, He
forbids killing

The Bible's Lord doesn't forbid killing per se; He forbids murder; which
Webster's defines as: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with
malice aforethought. The key word in that definition is "unlawfully".

Buen Camino
/

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm moving this to the Unorthox forum because it denies that the O/T God is the same God that we worship and trust today

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Webers_Home said:
The key word in that definition is "unlawfully".

Buen Camino
/
Yes, the rule of law. Here in the USA we have at-least incorporated most of the Ten Commandments into public LAW

Thy shall not steal
Thy shall not "murder"
Thy shall not bear false witness
Thy shall not covet thy neighbor's wife

That's all most half, what's the other half-?

Just asking :)-

Angelina said:
I'm moving this to the Unorthox forum because it denies that the O/T God is the same God that we worship and trust today
If you are speaking to me, you misunderstood me. I do not deny anything. If you were not addressing me please pass on by

If you were, thanks for not killing the topic

Can you please give me a link to it's destination-? :)-
tooldtocare said:

The above is NOT God's way now or ever

What !!!
To abolish "Death" --?

He will not abolish it, we bring it upon ourselves

But we are learning how to extend it.,.,.,.,..,..,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,,.

To only God knows where

Angelina said:
I'm moving this to the Unorthox forum
Link please

Just asking :)-

WDJD

Sep 15, 2014
Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

There is only one God, God is not a man that he should lie. He is the same yesterday today and forever.