Passport Ready?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/dig...i-need-proof-of-vaccine-to-travel-abroad.html

Apparently it's going to be a thing. The number one thing that people say they want to do once quarantine restrictions are lifted is travel.

Cruise ship stocks are at an all time high...

But governments are wary of the influx of travellers bringing illness with them. Currently if you travel expect a ten day mandatory quarantine. Jail time for violating it. (As a few special snowflakes discovered)
So currently they are trying to work out a system for providing proof of vaccinations and illness free travel. This isn't exactly new either as "Yellow Cards" used to do the exact same thing for malaria and other infectious diseases you needed to be vaccinated for before gaining admittance to many things like boats and nations.
So....it will be time to get up and move about the globe once again. (I know I'm looking forward to it)

Gotta check my regular passport and see if I need a visa. Of course I'll get my shots. Paying for 10 days of quarantine...not my idea of a good time.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well whatever you do, if you plan on going to Australia don't put your passport in your jacket and then put it on a kangaroo. :p

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Coercion is a criminal offence... Discrimination is a criminal offence...

Another example of people's morals being compromised as they support this unethical act of crime